Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Gagrlin - that sounds like a good sign! Fx you O soon!

ABmommy - I've never had ib before, but that looks/sounds like textbook IB. Especially at 7dpo, that seems far too early for AF. Keeping fx for you!!! And I'm with Flueky. There's never tmi. :haha:

Flueky - still above cover though!!

AFM - temp drop today. Wtf. 3 days after peak reading?!? Been taking OPKs daily since then just to make sure and they've been negative. So I dunno what's going on. Even FF can't decide if I should still be fertile still or not. :haha: I'm so confused!

Gagrlin - that sounds like a good sign! Fx you O soon!

ABmommy - I've never had ib before, but that looks/sounds like textbook IB. Especially at 7dpo, that seems far too early for AF. Keeping fx for you!!! And I'm with Flueky. There's never tmi. :haha:

Flueky - still above cover though!!

AFM - temp drop today. Wtf. 3 days after peak reading?!? Been taking OPKs daily since then just to make sure and they've been negative. So I dunno what's going on. Even FF can't decide if I should still be fertile still or not. :haha: I'm so confused!

Hopefully.. I'm tempted to just say whatever and forget the protection while I wait for my first cycle.. I'm assuming what I'm experiencing now is the "mirena crash" I've heard of... And If that is the case, I'll never get it again..

Thanks Angel I just had it again this is day 4 of it but it only happens when I wipe and only time it stained my underwear was first day of it and of course I was wearing white underwear! Ugh! Lol

GL to all of you ladies I apologize I'm not up to date on everyone's recent happenings!

Abmommy - hopefully it stops soon! Sounds annoying more than anything else.

AFM - my breasts are tender/sore so even tho temps don't indicate O, I'm wondering if I did. I tend to get sore breasts only after O. Anywhere from 1dpo to 7dpo is when it kicks in. Never had it before O though.

Angel, thank you. I'm wondering if you Od Saturday but because of illness your temps were up causing false highs around O? My right breast has been throbbing intermittently today.

ABmommy, I hope it stops soon and AF stays away for 9 months.

Gagrlinpitt, what is the "Morena crash"?

Angel, thank you. I'm wondering if you Od Saturday but because of illness your temps were up causing false highs around O? My right breast has been throbbing intermittently today.

ABmommy, I hope it stops soon and AF stays away for 9 months.

Gagrlinpitt, what is the "Morena crash"?

The mirena is an IUD that makes progesterone. When you take it out, your body has to start making progesterone again and the hormone imbalance can be pretty rough from what I'm reading. Google mirena crash.

So pretty much what any hormonal birth control can cause. I'm pretty sure I went through that no AF from end of May til middle August.

So pretty much what any hormonal birth control can cause. I'm pretty sure I went through that no AF from end of May til middle August.

Similar but apparently a lot worse and different symptoms.

ABmommy, any more IB?

Angel, I see your temp jumped up today!

Gagrlinpitt, hope you are having a good day.

AJangel, hope you are well today.

Temp did jump today but I'm hesitant about it Bc I was up half the night thanks to dh being sick. His tossing and turning kept me awake from about midnight to after 2am. So at the time I temped if I got 3 hours of sleep it was just barely. :/ I will see tomorrow where my temps stand and maybe that will give me some more insight.

Sore breast today make me think I did O though

Yes I've had more and don't think it's IB it's lasted far too long now this is day 5 of it I think it's early AF.

Angel, oh that sucks about DH. Well I hope your temp is 100% legitimately luteal phase high.

ABmommy, that's still odd that it only shows when you wipe. Well I'm sorry it's being crazy.

Flueky you are so sweet for keeping up with me.:hugs:
I saw my therapist today and it was much needed. She reminded me that my mirena was in for eight years, so hormones are all over. She also reminded me to enjoy this process.. My hubby and I get to have fun while trying for new, so why not enjoy it right?

Gagrlinpitt, :hugs: glad you had a good session with therapist. It's a great concept to just enjoy ttc journey but I know it's hard when you want something so bad.

Gagrlinpitt, :hugs: glad you had a good session with therapist. It's a great concept to just enjoy ttc journey but I know it's hard when you want something so bad.

It's even more frustrating because I found out today that two girls at work are pregnant.. One is 13 weeks, the other is 9.. I'm so excited for both of them as one is 35 and the other is 32, but I want to at least be able to try for our little peanut.

Oh trust me, AJANGEL and I know the pains of "not even in the running". It sucks getting AF but not Oing and therefore no chance.

Gagrlin- my first cycle off the pill was 120 days, so 4 months before I even ovulated or has a period. It was so frustrating!! I thought I would never ovulate. But you will, it might just take some time. I know how it feels though to feel like you're not in the running, and it sucks. But hang in there! :)

Flukey- I'm doing well thank you! I'm debating whether to start wearing maternity clothes yet because I'm still not really showing, but I look like I have a beer gut in my regular clothes lol. I'll probably start looking for deals because I don't want to spend a fortune! I wish I was still wearing scrubs to work haha. How are you?? Your temps look soooo good! When will you test?

Hey AJangel, I bet maternity clothes are comfy. I'm glad I still wear scrubs for whenever I get prego. I'm also wondering because we have to wear a specific color for our discipline if our color will change if our HUGE merger occurs. The other company the RNs wear a different color. Oh well, no use wondering yet. Is maternity clothes expensive? I'm not too bad. My right breast was throbbing yesterday but seems better today. I'm hoping my temps continue to stay up unless I get an implantation dip. Testing 11dpo which is Sunday. I had a great feeling about this cycle right after O. I'm getting a bit nervous now though :doh:

Scrubs sound so nice! :haha: as a teacher I can often get away with jeans but usually am dress business casual: dress pants and a nice shirt. When I lived in Texas that was mandatory and we never wore jeans but here in Washingtkn state I'm at a small school that doesn't really care as long as we are not looking like crap or in sweats or holey clothes. Either way though when I do get to that point I can imagine my clothes will get uncomfortable pretty darn fast.

Right now just waiting on ch. not sure I'll get them with the oddities that are my temps this month but today's temp stayed mostly elevated so I think I am postO.

Gagrlin- my first cycle off the pill was 120 days, so 4 months before I even ovulated or has a period. It was so frustrating!! I thought I would never ovulate. But you will, it might just take some time. I know how it feels though to feel like you're not in the running, and it sucks. But hang in there! :)

Flukey- I'm doing well thank you! I'm debating whether to start wearing maternity clothes yet because I'm still not really showing, but I look like I have a beer gut in my regular clothes lol. I'll probably start looking for deals because I don't want to spend a fortune! I wish I was still wearing scrubs to work haha. How are you?? Your temps look soooo good! When will you test?

That sounds awful!! I have a feeling I ovulated, I had so much EWCM for two days. I woke up this morning with a cold so I'm staying home and relaxing. I'm thinking my body is telling me to slow down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->