Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Thanks ladies.. It's a huge relief.

I also started temping this morning.. Maybe it will help me figure out when AF is coming. My boobs are still very sore.

Angel, I hope that your not out but will agree I hope you're not in limbo Sunday. Are you nervous or excited for the appt? Maybe both? That's how I feel today, I'm just wondering what will show. I dreamed :bfp: this morning. It was so wonderful too.

Gagrlinpitt, temping should help as typically temp will drop before AF. I was so resistant to temping but I really enjoy it.

I'm a mixture of both. Dh is going to come with me as I'm nervous and don't know what to expect. The questionnaire paperwork was really long which is kind of nerve wracking as it is but at least we were able to check no to most of the boxes. If I knew more of what to expect from the first visit I think I would be less nervous.

I can't wait for your test Flueky!!!

Angel, I hope that your not out but will agree I hope you're not in limbo Sunday. Are you nervous or excited for the appt? Maybe both? That's how I feel today, I'm just wondering what will show. I dreamed :bfp: this morning. It was so wonderful too.

Gagrlinpitt, temping should help as typically temp will drop before AF. I was so resistant to temping but I really enjoy it.

That is usually a good sign dreaming about BFPs.. I'm seriously so excited for you to test.

I'm thinking I'm close to AF.. Temp was 97.5 this morning...

Flukey- nooooooo! I really thought it was going to be a BFP. The bright side is that you had a normal cycle this round though!

Angel- my friend has seen a fertility specalist and she said the first visit they ask a lot of questions and do a pelvic exam. Not sure if it differs practice to practice but maybe it's the same!

Oh no Flueky!!!! :hug: I really thought this was your cycle.

Ajangel - thanks. I should probably call them and ask if there's anything I need to know for Sunday. And if they are doing a pelvic exam I probably need to know if there's a problem if AF shows before then. I don't know how that works if that happens.

:hugs: thanks ladies. I thought that I was but I tried to prepare myself if I wasnt. Although eating Mexican food and getting dessert helped my mood. We are going to try again this cycle even though it will likely put us with end around Christmas. So that makes me feel much better.

Does it sound weird that I think that my egg was fertilized but something with implantation failed? I just feel that way. Anyways, I hope everyone has a good day:)

:hugs: thanks ladies. I thought that I was but I tried to prepare myself if I wasnt. Although eating Mexican food and getting dessert helped my mood. We are going to try again this cycle even though it will likely put us with end around Christmas. So that makes me feel much better.

Does it sound weird that I think that my egg was fertilized but something with implantation failed? I just feel that way. Anyways, I hope everyone has a good day:)
What makes you think that?

My husband war born in December so it's not a bad month ;-)

Woke up to AF this morning. Actually, more like woke upa t 2am to incredibly painful cramping, which didn't stop for several hours. I'm not supposed to take anything except tylonel because of my other meds (I am supposed to avoid NSAIDs) but tylonel wasn't cutting it so I finally took an aleve around 4am and was able to get another hour of sleep before the alarm went off. Needless to say I'm incredibly tired, and grouchy today. Looks like it might just be spotting at first glance this morning but the painful cramping implies it's probably going to hit full blown in an hour or two, that's what happened last cycle.

On to cycle #14. :dohh:

I've felt that way before. Is there anything that makes you feel that way in particular, or you just have a feeling?

My sister was born in December. In a way it sucks, and I also don't want a December baby but right now I told DH I don't care anymore when the baby is born as long as I get a baby. :haha:

Flukey- I had actually looked up miscarriage statistics and they say like 75 percent of eggs that Are fertilized fail to implant right, so you get a period before you could even turn a test positive. So you may be right! And hopefully this cycle will be yours!! I'm a winter baby, I think they are pretty cool hehe.

Angel- ugh so sorry about your cramps!! That sounds terrible. I hope they lighten up today!

Flukey- I had actually looked up miscarriage statistics and they say like 75 percent of eggs that Are fertilized fail to implant right, so you get a period before you could even turn a test positive. So you may be right! And hopefully this cycle will be yours!! I'm a winter baby, I think they are pretty cool hehe.

Angel- ugh so sorry about your cramps!! That sounds terrible. I hope they lighten up today!

Angel, that's always rough when you can't take certain meds... Sorry about the cramps.

Day 8 of tender breasts however they are much less sensitive today then yesterday so I'm thinking AF isn't far away.

So, I had some weird cramping 9dpo. I never cramp early except the day of or before AF. Just a gut instinct too.

Angel, sorry to hear about AF. I know now I don't care, I just want a baby lol I think DH realized how important it is too.

It'll be okay to have December baby :)

Gagrlinpitt the tenderness wearing off is a good preAF sign.

So, I had some weird cramping 9dpo. I never cramp early except the day of or before AF. Just a gut instinct too.

Angel, sorry to hear about AF. I know now I don't care, I just want a baby lol I think DH realized how important it is too.

It'll be okay to have December baby :)

Gagrlinpitt the tenderness wearing off is a good preAF sign.

Hopefully my AF comes and there will be lots of BFPs here in March!

Yes March and April bfps. I don't O till late so I'll O around end of month.

Yes March and April bfps. I don't O till late so I'll O around end of month.

I'm not sure when I actually O lol.. Although when I went to the ER back in November on the 12 they saw a small egg in my ovary.. So I'm assuming middle of the month.

I also took a hpt today as a recommendation from the nurse since AF hadn't started.. BFN

Well here's hoping AF shows soon or suprise bfp. In November you had mirena and it was throwing out hormones. So it's possible your body's "rhythm" was thrown off to some degree. Hopefully not, but possible.

Well, kind of boring over here. Waiting on AF to leave. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'm with you Flueky. Waiting for AF to leave (even though she just started :haha: ). :/ if I O according to FF then I'll be testing again right at the end of March.

Gagrlin - hopefully you'll have nice regular cycles right away but sometimes hormonal bcp can make cycles irregular or odd for a few cycles. sorry your test was bfn do you have any signs AF may be here soon?

Well here's hoping AF shows soon or suprise bfp. In November you had mirena and it was throwing out hormones. So it's possible your body's "rhythm" was thrown off to some degree. Hopefully not, but possible.

Well, kind of boring over here. Waiting on AF to leave. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

We are still using withdrawal for now until my AF comes... But I know I've been producing eggs as the US showed one in November, which is a great thing, but like you said I had the IUD in. Sometimes I've heard when people like myself have an IUD in for 8 years like I did, it takes a bit for your body to kick back into making progesterone. I am hopeful though since my nipples were that sore. According to Kindara, my AF should be here this weekend. I am really hoping so because next weekend is a girls weekend to NC and I'd rather it not come then lol.

Hope you ladies have a nice weekend and if any new symptoms or AF come, I'll make sure to update you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->