Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Gagrlinpitt, my libido also improved after bcp. Amazing what those artificial hormones do.

Ajangel, hope you had a good weekend and looking forward to your next appt :)

Angel, we'll I really hope you won't even need the testing but I'm glad you seem to have found a good dr.

Gagrlinpitt, my libido also improved after bcp. Amazing what those artificial hormones do.

Ajangel, hope you had a good weekend and looking forward to your next appt :)

Angel, we'll I really hope you won't even need the testing but I'm glad you seem to have found a good dr.

Seriously.. My husband is thrilled.. But I feel like a horny teenage boy lol.

Gagrlinpitt awesome to get a fresh new start. I had a feeling it wouldn't be long for you. I know post birth control hormones can be pretty wacky though.

Seriously.. But now I feel we can finally start TTC and be ready

Yay! :happydance: never thought we'd be celebrating the arrival of AF. :haha:

I know it's weird but you have a fresh start now :happydance: and you can enjoy your NC weekend. BTW, I love NC. We've been to Asheville a couple times, but I'm totally in love with Bryson City. We road the train there last May. Honeymooned there too. Anyways, I'm sorry about the headache :(

I know it's weird but you have a fresh start now :happydance: and you can enjoy your NC weekend. BTW, I love NC. We've been to Asheville a couple times, but I'm totally in love with Bryson City. We road the train there last May. Honeymooned there too. Anyways, I'm sorry about the headache :(

I love North Carolina. I used to live in Georgia but now live up in Pennsylvania (hence the username). I'm excited about going back to warm weather even if it is only for a couple of days.

As far as the headache goes it's something I've always dealt with.. I just kind of forgot how bad they were..

Gagrlinpitt you know I never broke down your username and now I feel dumb. I've only been to Georgia once and that was too go to the art museum in Atlanta. It was a college field trip, I'd like to explore it more but more the smaller towns. I don't like big cities. I live in TN so NC is very close, about 45 minutes to state line.

I forgot how bad my cramps were. I had the tamest cramps this cycle though. I won't complain though.

Gagrlinpitt you know I never broke down your username and now I feel dumb. I've only been to Georgia once and that was too go to the art museum in Atlanta. It was a college field trip, I'd like to explore it more but more the smaller towns. I don't like big cities. I live in TN so NC is very close, about 45 minutes to state line.

I forgot how bad my cramps were. I had the tamest cramps this cycle though. I won't complain though.

Don't feel bad at all.. That's why I tell most people to call me Ren.

It's amazing how quick we forget pain.. My first car accident I had a broken pelvis in four places, broken ribs, lacerated kidney, etc.. And even after going through all that I still think papercuts hurt LOL.

Oh goodness ren, how terrible. I've never broken anything or been in severe pain. I'm thinking I'll be a wimp in labor. I'm glad we forget pain though.

Oh goodness ren, how terrible. I've never broken anything or been in severe pain. I'm thinking I'll be a wimp in labor. I'm glad we forget pain though.

You're probably a lot stronger than you think you are!

Thanks Gagrlinpitt :)

AFM, AF has left the building but I think I have the start of a cold coming on. Scratchy throat, tired, headache, post nasal drip. I'm going to try to load up on Zicam and airborne. So here's hoping O doesn't get botched by this or I fight it off before it gets bad.

Thanks Gagrlinpitt :)

AFM, AF has left the building but I think I have the start of a cold coming on. Scratchy throat, tired, headache, post nasal drip. I'm going to try to load up on Zicam and airborne. So here's hoping O doesn't get botched by this or I fight it off before it gets bad.

Prayers for quick healing.. Vitamin C, lots of sleep, and take it easy.

Flukey- ugh hope you aren't getting sick!! My allergies are really bugging me, we've got a lot of stuff starting to bloom. How's the weather where you're at?

Gagarlin- yay for AF!!

Angel- hopefully you won't end up needing testing after all but at least you have a great clinic that will do everything to help you!

Afm, I have my 16 week appt tomorrow. I think it's just a heart rate check and blood work. But then I'm going to an elective ultrasound place to tell me the gender! I'm leaning towards boy but we shall see.

Gagrlinpitt, thank you. We bought some OJ today so hopefully that works.

AJangel, it really warmed up. 70s, woohoo. DH started up this mini log cabin/burner thing Saturday and it stunk to high heavens. Also, I can't stand smoke anyways. Been having issues since then. I'm so excited for your appt tomorrow even if it's not an ultrasound :)

Gagrlinpitt you know I never broke down your username and now I feel dumb. I've only been to Georgia once and that was too go to the art museum in Atlanta.

OMG I didn't see it until now! :haha: I feel so silly I've been sitting here trying to figure out what that stood for!

Flueky - hope you feel better soon!

Gagrlinpitt you know I never broke down your username and now I feel dumb. I've only been to Georgia once and that was too go to the art museum in Atlanta.

OMG I didn't see it until now! :haha: I feel so silly I've been sitting here trying to figure out what that stood for!

Lol!! I'm very very sneaky

I still don't see it?? Haha I know GA for Georgia but that's all I've got! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"