Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Thank you all so very much!!!!!! I'm still in shock!! Over here reading what I should and shouldn't eat now lol. Hope the bean sticks!!

Baby dust to the rest of you ladies!!!

Still no blinky face. Very irritated because I had my last digi today and I used it, but it gave me an error reading. :angry: I've never had an error reading on a digi before and of course it would be my last digi. Ugh.

On the other hand my cervix is HS and starting to open I Think (so hard to tell sometimes). I think I started to get some EWcm today, but it's only a little bit so it's hard to tell for sure. I'm hoping that this is a sign O is coming! Still using cheapies, so now it's just waiting time.

Gagrl You should def pick up Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's an awesome book. So worth the read! I learned so much!

ABMommy :happydance: Yay!! That is so awesome!! :hugs: I'm so excited for you!! I love the digi! OMG..... you're pregnant!!!!! :happydance: I'm so very very excited right now, you'd think I'd got my own BFP! :haha:

I wish I could "love" this post. Makes me so happy that you're so excited for me. I'm so glad I can tell you ladies!!! we won't be telling anyone close for several weeks.

Please stay with us ABmommy :) just wanted to throw that out there. I would just try to relax, you have a good line on that CB. Most chemicals I've noticed don't get very dark :) but still lots of stick :dust:

Hope Gagrlinpitt, angel, and I can join you and AJANGEL soon :)

Still no blinky face. Very irritated because I had my last digi today and I used it, but it gave me an error reading. :angry: I've never had an error reading on a digi before and of course it would be my last digi. Ugh.

On the other hand my cervix is HS and starting to open I Think (so hard to tell sometimes). I think I started to get some EWcm today, but it's only a little bit so it's hard to tell for sure. I'm hoping that this is a sign O is coming! Still using cheapies, so now it's just waiting time.

Gagrl You should def pick up Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It's an awesome book. So worth the read! I learned so much!

ABMommy :happydance: Yay!! That is so awesome!! :hugs: I'm so excited for you!! I love the digi! OMG..... you're pregnant!!!!! :happydance: I'm so very very excited right now, you'd think I'd got my own BFP! :haha:

Going to get it on Amazon

Please stay with us ABmommy :) just wanted to throw that out there. I would just try to relax, you have a good line on that CB. Most chemicals I've noticed don't get very dark :) but still lots of stick :dust:

Hope Gagrlinpitt and I can join you and AJANGEL soon :)

:hugs: agreed!!!

Gah, I'm so sorry, I'd drank a little. Angel yes you join us too with bfps!!!!!!! :bfp:

Angel how annoying about the digi. EWCM is definitely a good sign. I had some today too. Opk was negative, but that's okay. You have enough of the IC opks?

Gagrlinpitt how was your temp this morning? Curious to see your chart.

Angel, I hope you get a positive opk today!

ABmommy have you decided when to tell orhers?

Afm, I'm still expecting O next weekend. Opks have been negative did have ewcm though yesterday. Have a happy first day of Spring :)

Flueky- Now I'm even more confused lol..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
I'm calling my doctor first thing tomorrow morning. I'm not sure how they do first appts since this is my first ever BFP. We will most likely tell family when I hit 8 weeks (seems forever away!!) then everyone else at 10-12 weeks.

Gagrlinpitt I would just try to BD every other day at least while having fertile ewcm. Don't worry too much hun, it'll happen (ovulation).

ABmommy, I'm so undecided about telling. I have to tell work as soon as possible because of shingles and chemotherapy agents. Feel guilty if work knows and family doesnt. I think it would be harder to deal with unfortunate event alone than with others. So I'll probably tell close family early if DH agrees. I think he does.

Gagrlinpitt I would just try to BD every other day at least while having fertile ewcm. Don't worry too much hun, it'll happen (ovulation).

ABmommy, I'm so undecided about telling. I have to tell work as soon as possible because of shingles and chemotherapy agents. Feel guilty if work knows and family doesnt. I think it would be harder to deal with unfortunate event alone than with others. So I'll probably tell close family early if DH agrees. I think he does.
That's the plan.. That's what we've been doing

I am currently one month off bc and ttc im 5 days late waiting to see if i get it before i test pretty sure i ovulated 2 weeks after my last pill just started having lower back pains been feeling bloated not sure if these are symptoms from being off bc or what but im right there with ya girl good luck to you

ABMommy- my doc wouldn't see me until 8 weeks along (before that you can't see much on the ultrasound). Although they base it off LMP so really I was first seen at 6.5 weeks (they thought I was farther along) and then had me come back 2 weeks later when they could measure the heartbeat. Might be the same for you! Although when you get your BFP you're really around 4 weeks along.. Took me a while to grasp that!

Yes I've determined that I'm 3w4d along. Give or take a day. So I'm sure I'll have to wait a few weeks before getting seen but never know plus I want to get my thyroid checked so I'll be sure to mention that tomorrow when I call.

I think we are going to try and BD everyday now.. Lots of EWCM today.

Wow you guys were busy!!

So glad that you'll stick around ABMOMMY! Like Flueky said, hopefully we can all join you guys soon!!

Gagrl - catch te egg!! I just stared ew cm too so looks like we might O near each other!

I still have plenty of ICs, though no +OPK yet. Yesterday evening I started to have normal amounts of EWcm and today so I think I'm gearing up. Hoping O will be here in a day or two. Dh needs to schedule his SA and we have to be abstinent for 2 days before hand so I am trying not to get him to schedule that for saturday with the hope I'll O soon enough this week that he can still be good to go for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->