Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

So glad to see your eye is doing better Flueky!! That looked/sounded very unpleasant!

Today is going to be on the difficult side. The day after daylight savings time change is always rough, even on teenagers. They are always grumpy the week after :/

I thought I would get my blinky face today but nothing yet. Today's temp did drop so I might just be starting to gear up.

Angel, I hate when the time Springs forward. I'm with the grumpy teens lol. I hope it isn't too bad though. Fx, tomorrow you get your blinking Smiley :)

Gagrlinpitt how was your girls weekend? AF finally over?

Angel, have you got you flashing Smiley yet? Hope the teens weren't too grumpy.

AJangel, I'm still so excited for you :)

ABMOMMY I hope you are alright.

Elle.T. not much longer until your ttc again :)

Gagrlinpitt how was your girls weekend? AF finally over?

Angel, have you got you flashing Smiley yet? Hope the teens weren't too grumpy.

AJangel, I'm still so excited for you :)

ABMOMMY I hope you are alright.

Elle.T. not much longer until your ttc again :)

AF ended Saturday.. The girls weekend was great, although my anxiety flared up on Saturday and it was a rough day. I war honestly expecting once my IUD was out to be rid of the anxiety and ankle swelling.. But it's sticking around a bit. 4.5 day AF though.. Not too bad. I did jokingly but kinda seriously tell my dh to get me good and pregnant this month so I don't have another AF lol!!

How are you doing? Eye back to normal?

Glad AF is over for you :) and you enjoyed your weekend. Sorry about the anxiety flare up. I know what you mean about wanting to not deal with AF. 4.5 days isn't bad for your first cycle at all.

I'm not too bad. Eyelid is normal. My eyes have been bugging me now lol I can't win for losing allergy season. I've read antihistamines dry up everything including cervical mucus so I don't want to take them. However, I'm not that bad we should be getting rain and that should help :)

Glad AF is over for you :) and you enjoyed your weekend. Sorry about the anxiety flare up. I know what you mean about wanting to not deal with AF. 4.5 days isn't bad for your first cycle at all.

I'm not too bad. Eyelid is normal. My eyes have been bugging me now lol I can't win for losing allergy season. I've read antihistamines dry up everything including cervical mucus so I don't want to take them. However, I'm not that bad we should be getting rain and that should help :)

Rain should definitely help!

I knew what you mean about watching what you're taking. I've been dealing with a bunch of muscular/skeletal pain from all the trauma I've been through but don't want to take Advil since it can delay ovulation.

Unfortunately no blinky face yet. :( I have 3 advanced Digi's left and didn't want to buy more right away because we are little tight this month. I am going to keep using for the next 2 days but if I don't get a blinky in the next two days I think I'm going to save the last test and just keep doing my Wondfo's (which I'm still doing in the afternoons anyway) and use that very last test to confirm +OPK for the Wondfo's. I just like using them the last few cycles for the blinky faces because we are so bad at making sure to get in enough BD time otherwise. Stupid body keeps Oing anywhere from CD13 - CD18 give or take.

I'm getting worried that I'm going to go back to Oing around CD26+ and go back to my crazy long cycles. :(

Gagrlinpitt I was so scared to take anything once I started ttc but I took my zyrtec daily for a month or so before I realized. I usually just take Tylenol for pain now. I couldn't imagine if I had any prescription meds I had to stop. The only prescription med I have is an epi pen and if I need it it's life or death so yeah. Never had to use it thankfully.

Amgel, boo, on no blinking Smiley face. I'd try not to stress too much about when you O. I feel like it delays Oing. I know it's frustrating because you can't really plan ahead though.

I've had the same flat temps now 3 days in a row. Kind of odd looking chart this time around. And still no blinky. I think that unless I have a dramatic change in temp tomorrow or change in cm I'm gonna skip testing tomorrow and test the day after. Just in case. I don't want to waste my advanced digis.

When we started TTC I was taking St. John's wart to help with my depression caused by SADD. I did wean off of it and was ok for awhile but in October when the situation with my dad happened happened I was in such a bad place emotionally that I asked my doctor to put me on something to help with the depression and anxiety that was causing (combined with SADD and then my 2 CPs right around the same time I was having a really hard time). Now I'm still on Zoloft and it does concern me a little but the doctor has said it is safe to continue for now. Once I get pregnant they will want to wean me off if they can. The dr said for the first 6-8 weeks or so the baby is protected because it's still in the embryo sac and isn't fully attached to the blood supply (I think that's how she explained it) so that gives me a couple weeks to wean off. It does worry me. On the other hand I think the emotional toll of stopping the pills would be worse on my TTC than the pills are. I'm just glad that's the only thing I'm on.

I've had the same flat temps now 3 days in a row. Kind of odd looking chart this time around. And still no blinky. I think that unless I have a dramatic change in temp tomorrow or change in cm I'm gonna skip testing tomorrow and test the day after. Just in case. I don't want to waste my advanced digis.

When we started TTC I was taking St. John's wart to help with my depression caused by SADD. I did wean off of it and was ok for awhile but in October when the situation with my dad happened happened I was in such a bad place emotionally that I asked my doctor to put me on something to help with the depression and anxiety that was causing (combined with SADD and then my 2 CPs right around the same time I was having a really hard time). Now I'm still on Zoloft and it does concern me a little but the doctor has said it is safe to continue for now. Once I get pregnant they will want to wean me off if they can. The dr said for the first 6-8 weeks or so the baby is protected because it's still in the embryo sac and isn't fully attached to the blood supply (I think that's how she explained it) so that gives me a couple weeks to wean off. It does worry me. On the other hand I think the emotional toll of stopping the pills would be worse on my TTC than the pills are. I'm just glad that's the only thing I'm on.

Very true. I never realized how many people deal with anxiety until recently. It's crazy!

I know! It surprises me how many of my students are on anxiety meds. Part of me thinks our society just over compensates and the other part of me wonders what we've done to give so many people so much stress. For me it's more the depression than the anxiety. And now that I'm on Zoloft I realize how bad I was before. I have lost so much weight in the last few months just because I finally have the energy to exercise and eat right. Hoping though that as we near summer and get more sun I can get off the pills. I usually do ok once I have access to sun light

I remember in nursing school all the girls comparing with antidepressant or anti-anxiety medication they were taking. Most of the patient's I see are on one or the other as well.

Yeah it's crazy. Many of my coworkers are on one too. When I lived in Texas I actually didn't need anything but the sunlight helped a lot. I'd just have a few really hard weeks in the winter. A friend of mine says she just goes tanning in winter to help her but I'm not really into the idea of excessive tanning. Especially since my friend just found out she has skin cancer (small patch) and has to have it scraped/removed.

Anyway .... On the TTC front I skipped my advanced digi this morning. I'll try tomorrow morning and maybe get a blinky. I know I can Miss 1 day without it resetting. No EW cm yet but going to try to BD today just so I can get in at least every 3rd day until EW or OPK

Honestly, I feel like sometimes doctors are too eager to hand out meds then have someone figure out the root of the problem. I refused to get any meds for my anxiety and I'm going to fight it.

Not too get all spiritual/religious or anything but I know I can be free from it not be in bondage from it. And I'm going to do it without meds.

Aside from that how are you ladies today?

I totally agree. My doctor is a little more conservative and made me take 2-3 surveys and answer a bunch of questions before shed prescribe anything. And even then I told her this is short term until I could get through what I was dealing with. I've managed the depression without meds (except St. John's root) for most of my life. I strongly believe that in many cases it can be managed with healthy eating, exercise, and some therapy/counseling can do Wonders. Exercise and sunshine is typically how I manage my depression. We t least have t narrowed down for me to SADD and we know it's related to a need for vitaminD and sunshine. Many of my friends though have been on antidepressants so long they can't stand to get off because they can't handle the ups and downs of life just as they are. It's kinda scary. Reminds me of the book "Brave New World".

Anyway. I'm doing ok today. Glad it's Thursday. I'm so tired lately I'll be glad for a weekend where I can get some sleep and rest!

Yeah it's crazy. Many of my coworkers are on one too. When I lived in Texas I actually didn't need anything but the sunlight helped a lot. I'd just have a few really hard weeks in the winter. A friend of mine says she just goes tanning in winter to help her but I'm not really into the idea of excessive tanning. Especially since my friend just found out she has skin cancer (small patch) and has to have it scraped/removed.

Anyway .... On the TTC front I skipped my advanced digi this morning. I'll try tomorrow morning and maybe get a blinky. I know I can Miss 1 day without it resetting. No EW cm yet but going to try to BD today just so I can get in at least every 3rd day until EW or OPK
That's why I take an extra vitamin D.. Living up north especially during the winter I need it

I'm starting to incorporate some extra vitamin D into my diet. I forget to take it a lot but I'm hoping it'll help me out!

Gagarlin- I also struggle with anxiety. I used to take meds for it but got off them and now try to deal with it on my own. I tend to think the worst about everything.. I'm struggling now worrying that something is wrong with the baby or I'm going to miscarry or whatever. Always worse case scenarios! I'm trying to work on it though.

Flukey any signs of O? Not too much new here, next appt is april 4th.. I'm counting down the days! My last appt they said my amniotic fluid looked low which has had me so worried. So I'm trying to drink more and just anxious for my next appt, I hope it looks good then!

Angel- I hope you o sooner than later!

I try to deal with any issues by myself. I'm a bit stubborn. If I get to a bad place and can't get out alone I will probably seek medicinal help. I usually try to correct the situation or just take deep breaths or color. I know with my family history depression is very serious. I lost my brother and grandfather to suicide so I know to be careful.

Angel, those advanced digital opks are too expensive to waste so I hear you. Hoping you can get a blinking Smiley tomorrow.

Gagrlinpitt, it shouldn't be much longer for you until O I would imagine :)

AJangel, I get confused the morning after BRING about semen or cervical fluid. I couldn't tell this a.m. I'm going to do opk shortly though. I'm just assuming my day 26 to 28 O so I don't stress much though. I hope you are doing well :)

At this point I have no real indication that O is coming. :/ I skipped my digi today because I was pretty sure that it wouldn't give me a blinky yet since I have no secondary signs of O at this point. I'll use the digi tomorrow (have to so it doesn't reset). Trying not to stress about it, but i want to O so that I can get through this cycle and get on with my testing. :haha:

Going to try to BD today or tomorrow, and then go for EOD or every 3rd day at least until I get secondary O signs.

Ajangel - Oh I hope your amniotic fluid turns out okay at the next appointment! Did they give you any ideas on how to fix that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->