• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

Congrats again Turtle!

We find out of baby is boy or girl on the 9th. I'm getting excited!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all have a good time.

Congrats Turtle!! How amazing!! 2018 will bring you so much joy :)

How are you doing Danna?

My assumption was correct. We are having another boy!

Omg, you guys!!! So I randomly took a test today, I'm 10dpo & honestly, I didn't think I'd ovulated. I normally ovulate around CD33, but I've been doing Veganuary & I guess 2 weeks in, at CD15, I got familiar cramps & pains. I took an OPK & it was positive, but I did not feel up to DTD at ALL! Luckily, we had already on CD14! Haha. So yeah, randomly took a test this evening & it is positive! I can't believe it I'm in shock.

I found out I was pregnant with Oliver at 10dpo! And get this.. I'm due on his birthday! It's uncanny. January is apparently a good month for me! I'm praying this little one sticks as it's such early days & I did have an early miscarriage before getting pregnant with O.

I just had to share my news!!

OMG Charmed!! So fantastic!! Fx'd for a super sticky bean and H&H 9 months!!!

How exciting Charmed! Sending positive thoughts for a sticky bean.

Charmed, that's amazing!!! What an awesome surprise! Congrats!!! <3

Any updates? I've been having some serious period like cramps tonight and this forum popped up when I was Googling.

I hope everyone is well. Expecting to meet my little man soon.

Any updates? I've been having some serious period like cramps tonight and this forum popped up when I was Googling.

I hope everyone is well. Expecting to meet my little man soon.

That's so exciting! I've got everything crossed for you! I love your name choice, it's so funny because our chosen name for a boy is Thomas Owen James :haha:

We had a scan at 16wks & found out we are expecting a little girl! I am nervously awaiting the 20wk scan to confirm it though. Lol. That a booked for next week.

All good here, aside from the heat & sickness! Eek xx

We are very excited Charmed! This pregnancy flew by so fast it's crazy. DH is freaking out a bit. I'm not though because we've done this all before and if Owen decides to be different than we cant prepare for that either way so why worry? I'm hoping he'll be a better sleeper though since Oliver was and still is so horrible at it. Definitely going to be easier on myself this time and hopefully will heal better and faster. Long story but we just switched from a birth center to homebirth a couple weeks ago. I just got everything ready for that and the midwives are coming this evening to do my prenatal and check out our home. That alone will be easier on all of us although Oliver is still going with Grammy during labor. He gets really upset when I seem in pain or sees blood, especially on me so i don't want to scare him. But we plan to bake a birthday cake together in early labor should it happen during the day. That was his idea. And if it's at night maybe I'll have him take the supplies to Grammys so they can do it there.

That's too funny on the name! Owen was a character in a book I was reading when I first found out I was pregnant and it stuck in my head. I was scared hed be a girl because I was already calling him that. The name is a secret for everyone we know but I figure if someone sees it here it's no big deal. James is the only middle name we could agree on. I like the name but there's no attachment really.

You'll have to update us after your scan! I bet it is a little girl. How exciting for you! Any names?

Hey ladies! Sorry that I disappeared! I’m not pregnant or trying so I rarely come back here haha.

I’m so happy for all of you, can’t wait to see sweet baby pictures :)

Everything is great here, Gabrielle is sweet and funny. My husband might need to move for work soon (so me too of course) and that’s a bit scary but other than that, not much to report!

Happy you checked in Danna! I'm happy things are going so well.

Any other updates?

Well Owen decided to come a week late after 3 bouts of prodormal labor. Luckily my mw was great at calming me down lol. I went into labor officially around 10pm on June 1st. I knew that whole day it was going to happen because I felt so awful. Contractions started at 5 minutes apart but only 30 seconds. I left everyone to sleep and came downstairs to call my mw. She told me to take a bath and let her know what happens. I did and they continued on to 3 minutes apart but still only 30 seconds. I would also get these huge breaks in between. So we decided I'd call her when I thought things were progressing. They never got longer but around 2am they got strong enough I knew it was time to call. So I did and I woke DH up so we could get Oliver ready for his grandmas. Everyone showed up around the same time. Around 5am my mw checked me and I was 4cm and 80% effaced so she told me to take a nap with dh. She made me a comfy little pillow nest that kept my hips opened. My contractions seemed to slow and I did sleep. Around 6am they got to the point I couldn't ignore them. My mw really helped me be more comfortable by reminding me to relax and squeezing my hips. I got in the tub for a bit but felt too confined. I broke down a couple times and cried too but everyone was so supportive and loving I got over it quickly. I pushed for about a half hour and wasnt directed at all and let my body do a lot of the work. That was seriously the best part. I felt so in control and it really wasnt bad at all. DH squeezed my hips during contractions and I could feel Owen's head coming down. I screamed "come on owen" and a few minutes later he was born at 8:29am. I did tear in the same place I did last time but it hasn't bothered me too much. My mw has come to visit me a lot which I really appreciate. Owen is really good and nursing like a champ. He just got up to his birth weight but only lost 5%. I didn't leave my room for the first week and it really gave me the chance to heal and bond. Dh went back to work last week but we've been managing. My mom helped last week and this week I've just been baby wearing when I need to get things done. This is our last baby and I'm happy it went so smoothly.

Oh and he was 8lb 4oz, 21". He was definitely 41 weeks according to my mw and he had super long nails! He looks a lot like his daddy so far.

Congratulations MrsH!

I've not been on for so long! I had my little girl, Elizabeth Ann, on Sept 28th. I went in to be induced & it was such a wonderful experience! We're all settling in well, although she doesn't sleep so well. Love to you all! xx

Congrats on your little girl, Charmed! So glad you had a good birth experience and that you're all settling in well! <3

I haven't been on for so long either. My little girl, Ansley Holland, was born on 8/8/18, arriving 3 weeks early. We are so absolutely in love and couldn't be happier! I'm constantly in awe over her and feel so very thankful to have her! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year as well!

Im on bcp lo loestrin fe to reset my hormones for three months TO TTC have anyone had success stories that the bcp work after getting off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"