Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

MrsH.... my darling.... sending you the biggest hug! You are so strong. A lot of you ladies are. You go thru things I cannot imagine with sure grace and strength.

Thank you! I appreciate that. Honestly when you don't have choice but to deal it isn't really being strong. People always say that to me but I don't feel that way. I'm just doing the best I can for my family.

I picked up some maca and will try that next cycle. I was thinking about this thread and how with Oliver I was taking herbal supplements. Maybe that'll help. Or not. Who knows. But my big guy is going to be 2 in a couple weeks and I'm really excited about that.

MrsH.... my darling.... sending you the biggest hug! You are so strong. A lot of you ladies are. You go thru things I cannot imagine with sure grace and strength.

Thank you! I appreciate that. Honestly when you don't have choice but to deal it isn't really being strong. People always say that to me but I don't feel that way. I'm just doing the best I can for my family.

I picked up some maca and will try that next cycle. I was thinking about this thread and how with Oliver I was taking herbal supplements. Maybe that'll help. Or not. Who knows. But my big guy is going to be 2 in a couple weeks and I'm really excited about that.

I say strength because you don't have a choice on outcome.... just how you handle it. You are doing the best for your family, but don't forget to take care of yourself. I do all the time. I run at full speed for my 2 kids and 2 step kids (teenagers who are pleased by nothing) I forget I need to sleep and rest.... You take care of you too.

Life deals us funny cards sometimes. I didn't want to be 35, divorced and still living in an apartment. But now.... I'm almost 40 with 2 kids (Ok, still renting). But at 35....i felt life was over. Echo wants to be with a 35 year old... biological clock ticking.....

My point.... strength. Be there for Oliver. That handsome guy! It took me to long to get strength. You ladies have it! I'm thinking of you all.

Haha, 2.....Mine turned 2.... went from mommas boy to a daddy's boy!

MrsH, how are you getting on?

AF is late for me today, I've had cramps all day but no period. I took a test & it was negative so I don't know what's going on. I'm a bit freaked out. I hate ttc!

I got a bfn :( Nothing else so far! I got a faint bfp this morning on a CB early detector rest, but they're notorious for false positives! So I'm not taking it as a definite bfp yet xx

Thank you for the words MsE

How are you Charmed? Dying to read an update. Sending you good thoughts.

Well we didn't try last cycle and then AF never showed up. Took a test when I was 2 days late and it was the strongest BFP I've ever had. I'm 8 weeks now. Saw baby yesterday and it has a strong heart beat of 147. I also have a cyst on my left ovary so they have to monitor that and it's been pretty painful. Won't hurt the baby but if it gets big enough I'll have to have it removed. Cross your fingers for me ladies. This pregnancy is so much like mine with Oliver that I have a good feeling. It's hard to be this sick with a toddler though.

I know what you mean! But I'm also a really private person and I hate when people are always asking how things are going. We waited to announce until 15 weeks, family found at 11 because I was so sick and we were spending the day together so it was unavoidable. Now my MIL constantly asks how I'm doing...well I'm exhausted and I feel like shit, just like the last million times you've asked, now stop asking and please leave me alone! I don't really know what she expects me to say when she asks constantly!

Congratulations MrsH!

Nothing but bfns over here. It's 3am & Oliver has got us up, so I'll do a proper reply later. Lol x

Congratulations MrsH!

Nothing but bfns over here. It's 3am & Oliver has got us up, so I'll do a proper reply later. Lol x

I feel ya with the 3am. If I'm not dealing with a 2 year old, I'm feeding a 5 month old or im pumping. I'm always up! I get my "me" time then to purchase things I don't need off Amazon or eBay. :dohh:

Thanks ladies. Sorry you're both dealing with cranky toddlers.

Oliver has been pretty good but he's gotten really bored since I don't have the energy to leave the house. But I'm training to be a lactation counselor next week and he'll be with my mom all day. I'm sure she'll get him out to do things.

Oliver is still waking us up & I've no idea why. He has become such a typical 2 year old & it's driving me mad!

I can't remember if I told you guys that I'd been unwell recently? I went to see the Dr (again!) last week & he thinks I have gallstones. He's ordered a scan to check my gallbladder, stomach & liver as there's a problem with my bile production. Idk when those tests will come through, but of course, I am ovulating right now! Argh. I really want to DTD, but it seems really irresponsible not knowing what's wrong with me. It's so frustrating!

Mrs H..... how exciting! Lactation consultant sounds cool! A dear friend at work had her son a month before I had my daughter. She struggled so much to produce an ounce, I felt horrible!

Charmed.....oh dear! What did the drs say? Timing stinks!!

Hi All,

Hope you're all well.

We are currently ttc, ive been off of the pill since July, first Cycle was 54 days, and I am currently on CD55.

I check my cm and cp religiously, a few times a day, On Friday and Saturday (CD 51 and CD 52) I had pink in my cm. It was only because I checked cm that I saw anything, it never made it to tp or to my underwear. TMI I know. I was expecting AF on day 54 which was yesterday and have not had a single inkling that she was about to fly in.

What I would like to know, is if the CM with the pink streaks was Implantation bleeding, how long should I wait before using a hpt? I don't want to test to early and get a negative.

I have been feeling nauseas on and off since Friday and have been so tired! but no other symptoms so far. not even symptoms of AF! normally I get really sore Boobs for a week leading up to it, this month, NOTHING!

Any and all help appreciated

Hi Wannababy! This thread has been pretty quiet lately in terms of the ttc front, but I'll see if I can offer some help :)
First off, are you charting, doing OPK's anything to pin down ovulation? If you expected af yesterday I'd normally say test any day now, but if you think implantation bleeding was only 3 days or so ago, then a test likely wouldn't pick it up just yet. Not to be debbie downer, but you should also consider if there is anything that may have just irritated the cervix causing the minor bleed (not saying it wasn't IB of course!! I just know how much it sucks when you think you have a sign and turns out to be something else, so I always evaluate EVERYTHING, lol). If you aren't certain on your O date it's really hard to guesstimate much. If no AF in another few days I'd probably test, but if it's negative it doesn't mean you are out. If you are still fairly recent off bcp it's entirely possible that your cycle is off yet and it could have been a very minor break through bleed...or even a bleed caused by a late ovulation! Fx'd for you! Let us know how you get on and I hope this helped a little!

Hey Wanna baby.
I would get a pink streak in my CM and nausea right before I ovulated. Doesn't hurt to try a dollarstore test in a few days though, if it's implantation bleeding.
Good luck!

Hi Wannababy! This thread has been pretty quiet lately in terms of the ttc front, but I'll see if I can offer some help :)
First off, are you charting, doing OPK's anything to pin down ovulation? If you expected af yesterday I'd normally say test any day now, but if you think implantation bleeding was only 3 days or so ago, then a test likely wouldn't pick it up just yet. Not to be debbie downer, but you should also consider if there is anything that may have just irritated the cervix causing the minor bleed (not saying it wasn't IB of course!! I just know how much it sucks when you think you have a sign and turns out to be something else, so I always evaluate EVERYTHING, lol). If you aren't certain on your O date it's really hard to guesstimate much. If no AF in another few days I'd probably test, but if it's negative it doesn't mean you are out. If you are still fairly recent off bcp it's entirely possible that your cycle is off yet and it could have been a very minor break through bleed...or even a bleed caused by a late ovulation! Fx'd for you! Let us know how you get on and I hope this helped a little!

Hey Wanna baby.
I would get a pink streak in my CM and nausea right before I ovulated. Doesn't hurt to try a dollarstore test in a few days though, if it's implantation bleeding.
Good luck!

Hi :) Thanks for the reply, Its soo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, Just took a hpt (Pregnosis) BFN :cry:

I agree my cycle could still be off but heres hoping! lol. my cm at the moment is stretchy like eggwhites but white and creamy. Nomally just before I get af, I dry up TMI. at the moment though, theres no slowing down the cm.

I might buy some OPK's and a thermometer and start charting X) its too hard to know where im at atm, so would be good to get an idea on what my body's doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->