stretchy white cm like EWCM but creamy white ? 6dpo

I've got this too - had cramps this morning and loads of EWCM that's a bit creamy in colour (tmi!!) I had pos opk on sunday so I'm about 4 dpo. The only other time I had this (that I noticed) was couple of months ago when I was pg but then had v early mc round - 5 weeks - I'm seeing it as a posiitve sign - not the mc but the fact that I had it when I was pg. Trouble is everything could be or could not be a symptom - we all just have to wait our time - and I'm such an impatient person!! x

your still in untill the witch shows rach!

ohhh ceejie ! when are you going to test!!

good luck giraffe ! xx

I've been testing for a few days...with very confusing results. I had an evap on FRER at 8dpo. Very faint line on IC yesterday, 9dpo, I figured I would wait until this morning to use another FRER so the HCG had time to build up but only is I saw something on my IC. So I took an IC this morning, thought I saw a faint line, took the FRER and BFN.

But, last time I was pregnant I had tested up to 14 or 15 dpo with BFNs and given up...then I retested at about 24dpo and got a BFP. So maybe I am just a late bloomer.

DH and I are going on vacation on Saturday and I really wanted to know before then (either way) so I can relax!

If you're only 10dpo today then that still sounds promising ceejie - have you got tests to take away on holiday with you? Good luck!

I've got this too - had cramps this morning and loads of EWCM that's a bit creamy in colour (tmi!!) I had pos opk on sunday so I'm about 4 dpo. The only other time I had this (that I noticed) was couple of months ago when I was pg but then had v early mc round - 5 weeks - I'm seeing it as a posiitve sign - not the mc but the fact that I had it when I was pg. Trouble is everything could be or could not be a symptom - we all just have to wait our time - and I'm such an impatient person!! x

I'm feeling the same! I've been trying to keep track of all my TWW symptoms in my blog so I kinda know what I can discount as "normal" and what might be an actual symptom. But it is really hard not to look at everything as a symptom. And the wait...omg...it's torture!

I had clummpy White yesterday and today it's White and stretchy really weird as by now it's usually quite watery/milky for me and then goes to nothing. So here's hoping girls xxxx

If you're only 10dpo today then that still sounds promising ceejie - have you got tests to take away on holiday with you? Good luck!

I'm so nervous. I have been having such an upset stomach the last few days, I don't know if it's a symptom or just that I am so nervous and anxious! I only have a couple tests left, 2 ICs and one digi (reserving the digi for when it happens and I tell DH). But I will pick up a couple more before we go! :thumbup:

its all sounding promising ladies ! i THINK im 7 dpo today but i have no symptoms . and the stretchy white cm seems to have gone too ! checked it earlier and it was a very little amount of lotion like cm but nothing major - cervix feels quite high though!?! could just be me thinking of positives ! lol.

x

So the CM seems to have slowed down, but I'm super tired - I just sat down on the bed for a second and woke up two hours later!! I have small waves of nausea, and am not really hungry and my boobs are getting sore again. But then I also have a dull ache low down that feels like it could be the start of AF :(

I tested this morning (12 dpo) with an IC, and got all excited because it looked like the edge of a line - but it was grey (not an evap though as it came up quickly). Anyway I decided it was a rubbish test and did another but nothing :(

I really hope this isn't all in my head or else I've totally lost the plot!!! :dohh:

How's everyone else doing

hi girls

mine is the same giraffe , i have none of the white stretchy cm now :shrug: actually ,i have no cm at all !! im pretty much bone dry - the only time any comes out is when i check my cp and theres the smallest amount of white/creamish lotion like cm. but nothing like it was last cycle. have no other symptoms though so dont know whether its a good thing or not !

dont like that my only good symptom seems to have vanished ! x

When are you due to test summerlily? I still think it's a good sign that it was different to your last cycle.

And this is your third clomid cycle - three is the magic number!! :thumbup:

Same here Summerlily, CM has for the most part dried up. Bb's finally starting hurting yesterday, but nothing like they normally do. AF is due tomorrow, but as I'm not spotting or feeling her anywhere near, I highly doubt she'll show in time. Several BFN's really have me feeling like I'm out, and what really sucks is a few friends of mine are having a get together tomorrow (lots of drinking involved) and I don't know what to do. I dunno.... guess we'll just wait and see!

thanks giraffe, ill be testing on my birthday ! 8th september ! :happydance:

DH keeps saying that if its different from the last month then its got to be a good thing ! but we will see , i had some lower back pain today which i havent had since the start of my clomid cycles , so fingers crossed !!

kellysmom - my cm completly went and there was nothing there at all~! which i havent had any during any of my cycles since TTC. but today started to have a small amount of creamy lotion like cm.

But at least if this cycle does not work then at least im starting to get EWCM. which has to be a plus point alone!! x

Lily, did the Clomid give you EWCM? I've been taking cough syrup to increase mine, but it's kinda hit or miss getting it to work. If I do get EWCM, it's never very much. I'm tempted to try the soy isoflavones this month because I've read that it's natures clomid, but because it mimicks estrogen I don't want to mess my cycle up any more than I already have.... Can you tell me a little more about your experiences with clomid?

What an awesome birthday present that would be lily!!

I'm so pleased these boards exist - I was just in the park with a friend and her children and nearly blurted out "I think I'm pregnant!" How much of an idiot would I look if I wasn't :dohh: I'm very grateful to you all for tolerating my craziness - this TTC lark has taken over my brain...

OMG Lily, how will you be able to wait that long? But, Giraffes is right, wouldn't it be a wonderful B-day gift!!
I'm out this month. Spotting started today. Onto the next!! Good Luck with you ladies!!!

kellysmom - this is the first time that ive had EWCM ! 3rd cycle of clomid ... i had a tiny tiny amount at the end of my last cycle but this really the first proper time that i have had it ! i havent had any side effects either this time around which i supppose is one plus point !! lol. sorry to hear the witch got you. good luck for next cycle !

giraffe - your are not alone!! i am very much the same ! :happydance:

god knows how ill be able to hang out that long ! but im going to give it a shot ! im roughly 10dpo today and nearly cracked this mornign and tested but i overcome the urge!!! plus ive started having af cramping so im kind of put out by it now! lol. xx

Congrats! Were you charting? I'm on my third round of clomid and had the stretchy white cm at 6dpo. now 7dpo I had a temp drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->