stretchy white cm like EWCM but creamy white ? 6dpo

it was exactly the same leinzlove !!!!! congratulations!! x

Girlys, I'm having this, 6DPO. Sort of creamy but EWCM'y? First month TTC :D Hoping it's a good sign :D 4 days till testing! :D

SummerLily: Thank you! Congratulations to you on your triplets! Wow! :)

Sunnii: I hope its a great sign for you, like it was for me :happydance: Can't wait for your update with that :bfp:. I can't believe its been 3 weeks since I got my beautiful two lines. Still waiting on my first Dr. appt. & scan... pregnancy sure has a lot of waiting. It's so hard to be patient, but we all have to start somewhere! :)

You gals are giving me hope! I've been experiencing this for at least the last 4-5 days now!!

I can't wait to get my BFP :D I had some sort of pains in my abdomen. Sharp, then dull, then around my ovaries for around 2 - 3 hours so hoping that the test I will be taking in 2/3 days will be positive :D I'm so hopeful for this month :D I got so many symptoms too:D

Hi all!!

I know this thread is a little old, found it through google!

I'm havin that discharge as I type, keeps coming out ! I'm 5 days late and BFN 2 days ago....drunk parsley tea and no AF still, so hopefully this is it!!

My question is that does that discharge come after O ? Or you believe it was ovulation discharge??!

It came early in the 2ww for me. (I also get it before the witch shows her ugly face.)

At 6DPO I am having the same CM! This is the first time I've seen this in about a year and a half of trying! FXed!

I hope this is the month for you, hun! :) Very good sign especially as its something different for you! Your chart looks excellent also... Maybe even an implantation dip at 5dpo. :happydance:

Thanks Leinz!

Trying not to get my hopes too high after being TTC for so long those :bfn:s are just too hard :wacko:

Old thread, I know but I'm 6 dpo and having the same thing!

Old thread, I know but I'm 6 dpo and having the same thing!

I just got a BFP at either 8 or 9 DPO- and have had the exact same thing for the past 2 days- I think it's a really good sign!!!

Hey ladies!! did you get a bfp yet?

I am getting the same cm and I am wondering if it is a good sign. Currently 8dpo.

When are you testing? I am trying to hold out until Sept 7.

I tested this morning at 19-11 dpo and negative. I'll test again on the 5th if af hasn't arrived

Hi ladies ... I m 6 dpo and got this white snot looking cm... Not something I've had since trying to conceive ... Is it a good sign? Anyone got bfp from this symptom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->