stretchy white cm like EWCM but creamy white ? 6dpo

no charting at all.. just took them of an evening and just DTD and waited for things to happen ! :D whilst looking out for every little sign possible such as the EWCM!

sounds like its going great so far Helena ! fingers crossed ! when will you be testing ?

Thanks but I'm not convinced. I'm gonna try to wait out until af is due but I may start to cave soon haha. when did you test positive?

Hey summerlily, just read all this thread, amazing, was it this month you were pregnant with them? And no massive symptoms? That's encouraging & huge congrats xxx

i got my BFP at 14dpo which was 3 days before my period was due :)

hi maisie - yes it was that month that i conceieved the triplets and had no real symptoms at all !! had more symptms in other months ! x

Ah it's great to hear things like that, takes the pressure off the symptom spotting. Hope you're having a great experience with the pregnancy etc. Thanks for sharing the info :) xx

Ahhhh! I'm soo excited for you SummerLily! Triplets!!! This is my 1st cycle on clomid and I'm 5dpo! I have that odd stretchy White cm too. I'm 29 but have been NTNP for close to 10 years, no pregnancy. Hearing your symptoms really give me hope. :)

I think I got my bfp today! Not 100% yet but hopefully the line will get darker!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/863328-do-you-think.html ----- pics of it

So I tested and just thought it was indent but showed my friends and they all said it was bfp. I didn't believe it until I started to actually look at it. I'm 2 days late and am reallllly dizzy.

BFP!!!!! I see the second line..!!! Congrats!!

Omg - so that means I have a CHANCE tooo!! A lot of women in this thread experienced this... White stretchy cm! I'm only 5dpo so I still have a few more days to endure.

Congrats again Hon!

my cm is still white and stretchy. I've been putting a softcup in just in case and when I take it out alllll this stretchy cm

Ive have that right now at 3-4dpo anyone who had it wind up bfp?

Wow congrats laddies! Anyone have this as soon as 3/4dpo fingers crossed. Baby dust to all

I have and I'm wondering... Did it look like this? Sorry for bad quality pic! Congrats to the :bfp:'s!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1822.jpg

ok test again. Line is just as light so I don't think it's anything. Still 3 days late though

I have been having the same thing you ladies are describing. The best way I can describe it is cloudy/whitish/stretchy/snot like. It is a combo of many things :haha:

I saw a little bit of this yesterday and a decent amount today. I believe I am 7 dpo today. I am glad to hear this was a sign of pregnancy for some of you!

It meant :bfp: for me! Hope it does for you, also! I have a few pics of it in my ttc journal with my other symptoms. :hugs:

it was exactly the same leinzlove !!!!! congratulations!! x

Girlys, I'm having this, 6DPO. Sort of creamy but EWCM'y? First month TTC :D Hoping it's a good sign :D 4 days till testing! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->