• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Struggling TTC#2 - A thread for Pics, Positivity, Pontificating, and POAS!

I tested stupidly early this morning and got a faint positive. I am excited and terrified at the same time because of our recent loss. I never thought TTC my second would be more difficult than the first. Albeit, it was much quicker, but it's much more stressful. Will hopefully be a sticky one. Will post update.

I hope everyone is well!

OMG so exciting! I speak for all the POS addicts here when I say -can we see pics and progressive pics? :happydance: A cautious congrats to you!

I tested stupidly early this morning and got a faint positive. I am excited and terrified at the same time because of our recent loss. I never thought TTC my second would be more difficult than the first. Albeit, it was much quicker, but it's much more stressful. Will hopefully be a sticky one. Will post update.

I hope everyone is well!

OMG so exciting! I speak for all the POS addicts here when I say -can we see pics and progressive pics? :happydance: A cautious congrats to you!

This is my 8/9 bfp...yikes. So nervous

Attachments

• IMG_2530.jpg
    IMG_2530.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
Iamsotired, congrats on your bfp.

sarasmile, I guess I need to diet too.. but nothing worksout as I plan. even losing weight ..sigh... I am massively bloated... or so I convince myself...

I have had a constant twinge in my uterus all day. bc i am a glutton for punishment I am taking an frer in the am to give myself a believable answer.

Hi everyone :) myself and my oh are ttc #2. My daughter is 4.5 and for me it feel like the right time. I had bad pd with #1 so am still on meds and the doc has put me on 5mg folic acid plus vitamins so now I just need yo be patient lol which is so hard when I keep convincing myself every symptom I have in a day coukd be pregnant related! Can't test until at least next week!

Welcome heaven!

CONGRATS ImSoTired!!! So exciting!!! FXed it's nice and sticky and that line keeps getting darker for you :dust: I am a terrible terrible squinter, and even I can see that bfp!

Sara - :hugs: Sorry for the bfn. Have you talked to your OB or maybe even an RE about your issues? Maybe a bloodwork panel could help identify what's going on a little better?

No. I am just waiting for AF to come at this point before I take it to the next level. From what I have read a doctor will just tell me I need to wait a few more months. So trying to be patient. Thanks for the support though.

Congrats Imsotired!!! That's a beautiful :bfp: !

:hugs: Sara.

AFM, AF due Tuesday so I'm about 12-13 dpo and I've resisted the urge to poas! Hopefully the :witch: stays away and I'll probably test Wednesday if no signs of her.

Welcome to the newcomers!

Cami I admire your willpower! I caved & tested yesterday at 8dpo with a :bfn: still early days though.

I have an ultrasound on Saturday so will hopefully get some answers to my stomach pain.

Coral, fx'd you get some answers and the pain stops! 8dpo is still very early so I would not be discouraged by the bfn.

I think I would have buckled and poas by now if I had any tests but I don't and DH doesn't want me testing early. Because of at least the first chemical I had in June, had I not tested early I never would have known. Not sure if that's better or worse but hubby doesn't want me going through anything that I don't have to. Because of our past losses I think even when I get a bfp it's going to be a while before I can get really excited. Anyway, can't wait to see some more BFP's on this thread!!!!

:dust:

That's understandable, sorry for your losses, really hope you get your sticky baby soon :dust:

Hi I'msotired - how are you doing? How the is pregnancy progressing?

How's everyone else here doing? Do we have any updates?

I just had my 7 week scan and heard the heartbeat - so pretty relieved. The doc also said there may have been a twin, what they call a vanishing twin, where a gestational sac starts developing but then stops. To be honest, we were sort of glad, b/c the idea of having twins and our 15 month old is kind of too much! I'm too old to be doing this! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->