Top is from sunday eve
Mid-Yesterday
Bottom-just now.

I didnt think it could get any darker and still be negitive! :dohh:

Attachments

• arrrggg2.jpg
    arrrggg2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
Looks positive to me too. Some people don't get them as dark as the control line and are still positive.

No way! seriously... Ive been waiting to ov forever! lol I just took another opk so ill see what happens in the 5 minute aloted time :D you guys have me stoaked :sex:

So today I opk'd and it was nearly stark white. The opk on the pic was as dark as i got so im praying that that was ov... that would put me at 1 or 2 dpo... My temp was 97.32 yesterday and 97.72 today is that a big enough jump to possibly be ov? ill keep temping... fx'd

So today I opk'd and it was nearly stark white. The opk on the pic was as dark as i got so im praying that that was ov... that would put me at 1 or 2 dpo... My temp was 97.32 yesterday and 97.72 today is that a big enough jump to possibly be ov? ill keep temping... fx'd

Your temp jump needs to be higher than your highest previous 6 temps for 3 days in a row. So I'm not sure anyone can tell you with the info above - but I'm sure FX for you!

:dust:

My opk looks like your last one and even though I think its a pos, people keep telling me its not there yet :(

Yours look pos to me though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"