Stuckinoki's Testing Thread-Just waiting to bleed :/ pg43

Yay, loving today's tests :happydance: and your ticker is awesome hehe x

I check in once in a while to see how you're doing, Stucki (and NOT in a creepy way :haha:) and was SO HAPPY to see this!!!!!

The tests look fantastic. Woop woop!! :happydance:

Tests look great,and my bday is oct 11 so if you could oblige would b even better,lol congrats.xx

Ugh.

I'm spotting....
It's like fertile cm that's tinged with pink.

I'm a little surprised, I would usually be having a full on melt down at this point, but I feel kind of indifferent. Probably shouldn't have put that ticker up so soon...I knew I was going to jinx this.

I had spotting the day my period was due with my daughter, i think baby was just getting deeper. No worries yet, tests still positive. maybe try a digi??

If it were me (and I'd run out of poas money, like I often do) I'd just do one with FMU or 2mu tomorrow (I'm a 2mu girl myself!) bet its a lovely line! Have a good feeling about this one!!! Good luck, everything is crossed for you!!

Ps, forgot to say (whole reason I posted!!) I had red spotting and weird cramps for two days with Sidney!

I had bright red like af spotting with my last baby at 11dpo - I got my first questionable bfp at 7dpo, an obvious bfp at 9dpo. It's going to be ok. I totally know why you are scared, but it's actually pretty normal. [-o< stick baby, stick [-o<

Stuck remember on my thread I had ew cm mixed with orange? First time I ever had implantation bleeding and it was a day after bfp almost two days I bet it's all good :)

I also had some bleeding at the beginning if my pregnancy my monkey is 15 months old...good luck girlie..congrats!!!

Implantation was also my first thought. Either that or it sounds like maybe your cervix is a little irritated maybe?

Stucki remember, spotting in the first couple weeks is so normal! Thinking of you. :hugs:

Those most recent tests look amazing.
Hopefully the spotting is just normal pregnancy spotting.

Thinking of you xxx :hugs:

:hugs: keeping everything crossed for you, its such a common thing early on and for some women the entire 9 months, hope it goes away though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->