Stuckinoki's Testing Thread-Just waiting to bleed :/ pg43

Your 16dpo this pregnancy looks like your 19dpo last pregnancy :yipee:

There's never been a better sight Hun I am so over the moon for you! Loving seeing the progression it's incredible! Xx

Pure gorgeousness! This is the rainbow!!!!!

This thread is like a drug for me I have to come back all the time for updates, Stucki I have been following your threads silently for a long time, I took a big break from this place last year and came back and you were the first person I sought out, I know I sound like a crazy stalker lady but I really am over the moon for you and am hoping and praying that this is the bean you will take home as a baby :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies <3 I LOVE how much support I get from this site, it's really kept me going over the years!

I am feeling pretty confident about this, still a little scared to jinx it, so I've been taking it easy and drinking lots of water!

None of my jeans fit, and I'm contemplating pulling out the maternity jeans, but I'm scared to do it and then have to take them back to the attic again.

Woohoo!!!! What a gorgeous, dark line this morning! :happydance:

Omg hun, that progression is FANTASTIC!! I have such a good feeling for you, gonna be ur beautiful rainbow xx

Soooo over joyed to see this. Congratulations, those lines are ridiculously dark! Wow!!! Happy and healthy pregnancy wishes xxxxxx

Congrats hunni :hugs: I've been silently stalking you for a while and hoping you would get your happy ever after.. Looks like this is it xx

Stalker here just wanting to say huge congrats :happydance: Every month I come on here just to check on your threads because I have been following your story. Gosh I hope that doesn't sound creepy :blush:

It's just so wonderful to see someone who has gone through so much to finally fall pregnant .:flower:

Your lines look wonderful, I am so happy for you!
P.S. Did you get rid of the ducks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->