Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

Do you still want charts? This is my pregnancy chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-03-10&mode=a&ts=1335814210&u=

Hi, congrats on your pregnancy GreyGirl! :happydance: Yes I'm still adding charts, although, I can't seem to add yours. It isnt displayed in yourpost. Just a small box with an X in it? xx

Charted my temps consistently for a year, but stopped a couple of years ago. I've started TTC, and therefore charting again. I'd forgotten what "normal" looked like. This thread is wonderful. Thanks!!

Thanks for this thread!:thumbup: I really wanted to see positive charts but was having a hard time just finding real charts and FF wont let me compare without a membersip.

No worries!glad it was of some help! I had the same thing. Just wanted to see some charts all in one place! Good luck hunny! Xx

Great idea for a thread; thanks for doing this! I am new to it, and didn't really understand what I was looking for in temping; this helps a lot!

Hi there! :wave: hope you've found this useful! :thumbup: xx

Thanks for this thread...nice to see so many BFP charts

Can I add my chart please?

I got my positive on 11DPO, but it's not marked green after because I have basic membership. It doesn't show much on my chart for that reason I'm afraid, but I got OPKs on CD18 and CD19, but FF confirmed O on CD19. BD on CD19(am) and CD20(pm)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3063df/thumb.png

I'm not sure how to add my chart; is a thumbnail link okay, or do you need the full size chart here?

Can I add my chart please?

I got my positive on 11DPO, but it's not marked green after because I have basic membership. It doesn't show much on my chart for that reason I'm afraid, but I got OPKs on CD18 and CD19, but FF confirmed O on CD19. BD on CD19(am) and CD20(pm)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3063df/thumb.png

I'm not sure how to add my chart; is a thumbnail link okay, or do you need the full size chart here?

hey hunny! :wave: congrats on your BFP thats great!! :happydance: dont worry, i save the imagine then add it as an attachment.:thumbup: thanks hunny! Im TTC my 2nd and am on my first cycle so it's nice for me to come back on here and have a look at all the charts again :happydance: xxx

NP; I found it really helpful to look at the charts, especially as I didn't really know what I was looking for. Turns out my temps don't really rise as much as other charts, so I didn't see the same signs... but it shows that you don't need a great rise to be pregnant :thumbup:

Good luck TTC; I hope you get your BFP soon :)

NP; I found it really helpful to look at the charts, especially as I didn't really know what I was looking for. Turns out my temps don't really rise as much as other charts, so I didn't see the same signs... but it shows that you don't need a great rise to be pregnant :thumbup:

Good luck TTC; I hope you get your BFP soon :)

yes thats right! :thumbup: my chart showed a triphastic phase. It basically zig-zagged up and down after ov then went up and stayed up. My excitement was exactly that too, going up when my temp rose, then down when it went down the next day, but it was all good in the end! Its funny coz I had all these charts to look at and I dont remember seeing any that had a triphastic phase on it! :dohh: xx

This is a really useful thread.i haven't got a chart to show but I've charted on and off for the last 3 years and thought I might start charting again. I know I've o and and have took my temp for the last week I'm now roughly 9 dpo and my temps are 36.8 and have been for the last 4 day'sthe last time my temps stayed the same like this I was pregnant.keeping everything crossed because my temps are usually up and down after ovulation!

thanks hun, having abit of a rough time at the min, but should get some answers tomorrow :nope: fx for me and bubba! Xx

Oh, I'll be thinking of you :hugs: I hope everything turns out well

Just wanted to say I'm new here, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this thread!:thumbup:

It's really cool to see all the different charts, with all the variations. I have a lot of long cycles and am a late O'er and it was interesting to see some charts with later O's and positive results.

Being a bit newer to BBT charting as well it really helps me familiarize myself with temping and what some different charts look like too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->