Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

OP Your baby is due on my birthday.

I hope to have a chart for this thread later this month when I get a BFP.

:thumbup: Love to see lots of PMA!! (positive mental attitude), it worked for me!! :thumbup: I shall look forward to seeing your chart later this month then!! :dance: xx

Hi, I'm chart # 32. Just noticed that at the time I gave it to you, my positive result wasn't visible. Thought you might want to replace it with this version so the ladies could see what day I got my BFP. thanks again for such a great thread!

My Ovulation Chart

Hey! :wave: Yes I noticed that too!! I've changed it now, congrats again!! :dance: xx

I just noticed this thread but would like to share my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31b27a/]My Ovulation Chart

Please note that spotting on cd 23, 24, and 25 was due to a yeast infection treatment, but I didn't have implantation bleeding until cd 28.

This was my 9th month TTC.

Remarkable! You had an excellent charting of your temps. How I desire that I could also try that thing. I am considering another pregnancy now and it is not easy for us to conceive because I do have irregularities of menses and my husband has low sperm count. But, I am not losing hope to conceive again naturally for the second time.:happydance:

Thank you! I wish you all the best in your journey on conceiving your 2nd!! :thumbup: My hubby had a very low count after his vasectomy reversal but he proved that it only takes one :spermy: as we were lucky enough to conceive 3months after the reversal operation! Good luck to you both and have an enjoyable TTC journey!! :hugs: xx

I love comparing my chart to other people's charts! Thanks for the thread post :)

Hi ladies, i would like to share my chart with you (its in my signature)
I got my :bfp: at what i think was 13 dpo. FF actually told me i hadn't ov'd last month!
Thanks to some lovely ladies on another thread they told me when they thought i ov'd and i over rode the FF chart, turns out they were right!

wooo congratulations!! :dance: Bet you're glad you sought advice from the ladies on the other thread!! :thumbup: well done and congrats again! I'll uupdate now! xx

Thanks hun, yes i'm glad i listened to them. I'd already ov'd by then, i was just lucky the one time we dtd that we caught that egg. That's the only problem with charting, it doesn't tell you until after the fact, its great for something to focus us on though and to help try and read your body better x

Firstly I would like to thank all the ladies that have allowed me to use their charts in making this thread. :thumbup:
Thank you soooo very much for starting this thread. I had a drastic drop in temp today at 8DPO and was freaking out because everything seemed to be going so well. :) Thanks again for putting me back ON my rocker!! LOL

No worries! I'm glad it's helped! Good luck this cycle :dust: xx

This thread really helps us ttcers. I hope to add to it soon!

Thank you! I know seeing other peoples charts when I was TTC really helped me too! I'm glad it's helped! Looking forward to seeing your chart here too!! :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->