SugarKisses *Link for new thread on post one*

I dont know SugarKisses but I pray for some good news for her x

Hun, thinking of you and keeping everything crossed, I'm glad you decided to go in and I'm hoping for the best :hugs:

Oh my god, no :( poor Donna, she shouldn't have to go through this. I really have everything crossed that her little man will be ok.

Will keep an eye here, if you do open a new post, can you link to it here so I don't miss it

:hugs: xx

hope everything is okay.

thinking of you :hugs:

I'm out of my mind with worry! Sat here with tears rolling down my face :(

Donna sweetie i have you and your little monkey in my thoughts babe, i'm praying so hard that he stays put for many weeks yet. Holding you close love you so much babe :hugs:

Hayley xxx

Bunny yes I will hun.

Hayley, I have cried lots of tears too. I am so worried for her. I am here for you too sweetie :hugs:

I am clocking watching two and a half hours now. I know she is busy, cant help but worry.

Thanks Tasha same to you too hun :hugs:

Hopefully its just a case of them keeping her waiting after she's been checked out, but i know what you mean i'm sat clock watching too babe x x x

You know how they keep you waiting, she is probably just in a part of the hospital where she can't use her phone.

:hugs: all round -x-

Can't believe this. Again Donna doesn't know me but I remember her from my days on Sands. Donna I am thinking of you and your LO and sending you all big hugs and hoping for positive news soon.

Donna - I'm keeping you in my thoughts today and wishing you the best. I hope everything is okay and you just can't get to your phone. You are such a sweetie and should not have to deal with anything like this, ever.

:hugs: I hope little man is just playing games in there.

Been looking for an update thread, I really hope everything is ok :( thinking of her x

Update on first post. SO glad it is easing, and they will help.

:hugs::hugs: Donna, stay stuck little man.

Thanks so much for the update Tasha.

Stay put little man :hugs: x

Had the same text, praying that your little man stays put babe x x x x

Glad to hear some better news... stay put little boy - you are worrying far too many people! Donna we love you and are all here for you :hugs:

Wow not been on all day! I am glad the contractions are easing and fingers crossed Donna is home soon with her little monkey stilll safe in her tummy.

Thinking of you Donna! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->