SugarKisses *Link for new thread on post one*

It's good news that they've stopped the contractions. I hope both continue to do well.

Thinking of you hun, hope he stays put for a lot longer. Thanks for the update tasha.

oh my.....Donna...i just dont know what to say....you and your little boy are in my thoughts and prayers.

Please stay where you are little man...we dont want to meet you yet :-(

xxx

Thinking of her and LO :hugs: Hope they carry on doing well, and he stays in a few more weeks at least!

oh my goodness :( i am so angry at the hospital for not taking it seriously sooner. Please let her know i am thinking of her and praying for her.

Thanks for the update. Glad something is being done :thumbup: Hoping for the best.

Thanks for the update. I am so glad she chose to ignore the hospital telling her to wait and went in, makes me realise how important it is to trust your own instincts.

Keeping everything firmly crossed for you hun, you're in the best place and they will do everything possible for you and bubs, I really really hope it all works out ok, big :hugs: to you all, keep strong x

Thank you for the update. Thank goodness you did go in Donna. Hoping things have continued to settle overnight.

Thanks for the update Tasha. Thinking of you and bubs Donna. Stay put little man! :hugs:

oh my goodness :( i am so angry at the hospital for not taking it seriously sooner. Please let her know i am thinking of her and praying for her.

I was thinking that last night darling. What might of happened if she had just taken their advice doesn't bare thinking about, and after her history? I am livid about that. Thank goodness she didn't listen.

Thinking of you Donna sweetheart and stay put little bubs! We are not ready to meet you yet. Love and :hugs:

Thanks for all the thoughts and wishes, I pass them on to Donna. I have put an update on.

Sending Donna :hugs::hugs:

I only just seen this....I am sending Donna and her little man all the "stay well"-vibes I can muster.....everything crossed that it will work out okay!

You haven't left my thoughts Donna, love ya loads hun :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you for the updates...have been thinking of you all night and am praying that your little one stays put.

xxx

Been thinking about donna all night, so glad he's staying put, hope the meds keep him in for as long as poss.

Thanks so much for the update tasha xx

Tash, will send her my love, :flower:

Stay put little man.

V xxx

Sit tight ickle man xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the update Tasha I hope the contractions stops soon and that they are able to keep lil man in there for as long as possible. Glad she is doing ok and feeling positive. She has been in my thoughts since I read this post last night and her and her little man will continue to be in my thoughts. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->