SugarKisses *Link for new thread on post one*

i really hope they can stop labour progressing...like the others have said it doesnt bare thinking about if she had listened to them and not went in.
thinking of you donna, and praying that your little boy stays in for as long as possible xxxx

Really hope everything will be ok xxx

thinking of you and hoping he can stay put!

omg! i cant imagine how she must be feeling! sending her and little man lots of love and praying he stays put!! :hugs: xx

Just seen this:(

Sending lots of positive thoughts :hugs:

x x

:hugs: Donna ,hoping your little Prince hangs on and that things start to settle down for you.Thanks for updating us Tasha x

Awww poor poor Donna, she must be absolutely terrified at the moment. It's good to hear the contractions have slowed down again, I hope they stay that way xx

Really glad that the contractions have stopped again poor love must be going out of her mind with worry. Heres hoping they stop for good and she can come home really soon!

Thinking of you Donna! x

I'm so sad to read the new update, I thought the contractions would have stayed away. I am praying they stop for her soon and her baby holds on in there.

Oh no donna. Have everything crossed for you.
Thinking of you:hugs:

Donna, you haven't left my thoughts at all the past 2 days. I'm sending positive vibes your way and I hope all is well - I'm checking this thread religiously. Much love to you and your family.

hi everyone. im on the hosp pc so it wil be short coz its hard 2 use.

You all have me sitting intears here reading through the msgs-how can so many people i havnt met be so kind-it means soooooo much. :cry::cry:

we are holding on in there-have had steroids,, antibiotics and miracle tablets that have worked wonders. had a big scare earlier after taking some that r meant to top contractions bt after a certain lot it did the opposite and i was contracting bad-we all thought this was it :cry::cry: someone is taking care of me though coz even though they were so intense and coming every few mins-they did jjust stop-it was such a relief and surprise that they disappeared. will try keep tash updted but 4 now its just a waiting game-at least they will try help bubs if he cums early & puts up a fight even though im not 24 weeks yet-but everyday counts so just hoping i can hold on at least a week....

thanks again x x x

OMG sweetie I just saw this. I'm praying so hard for you and your little man. Stay put little guy! Sending you the biggest positive vibes I can. Will be thinking of you sweetheart, and wish I could be more help. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->