****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Lol cookiedough. Feel like I have a long way to go! Good luck Hun x

Awwwww strawberry you're oh has to go away. You poor thing! X

opps worded that wrong my oh doesnt have to go away our best friend does he's gonna be away when his little girl is born aswell which sucks alot for him and the mother of his baby!

Oh I see. That's awful! At least you have yours. I thought u sounded a bit jolly lol!

Aw I've caught up with amazing friends today. Wish they all lived near me x

yeah i wouldnt be jolly if my oh decided to go away :lol:

aww bet that was nice gotta love catching up with friends

i heard the babys heartbeat today girls!!! so happy :D

Aw that's fab.

Happy new year for later everyone. Enjoy x

Good morning :)

I managed to stay up till 1am yay!!! Cant believe it. Great night.

Hope you all had fun xxx

Morning! Happy new year all, and happy 14weeks starglow! :) we're a day apart hun!

i managed to stay awake till 12:05 lol, watched Big Ben chimining in on the tv then flopped lol! xx

morning girls!! I managed to stay up til 1am too woo hoo!! And had small glass of bubbly, too much food - was lovely.
This year is the year all our babies are born!!! Roll on Summer :happydance:

it feels great to say we are having a baby this year than saying next year doesnt it??!!
i managed to stay up till 2.30!! :happydance: go me!! me & my OH and his best friend and mother of his uborn baby went for a meal in town and then stayed at the bar for a while .. i didnt fancy going home on my own and was feeling quite awake so somehow managed to drag myself to the club with them.. to be honest it wasnt half as bad as i thought it was going to be i didnt dance spent most of it sat down and walking around as my belly button was sore!! :haha: saw alot of people that i havent seen for a while had lots of hugs and tummy rubs :) got a taxi home at 2ish and came home and fell into bed didnt even hear my OH come in at 7.30 this morning!! was good to hog the bed though!!

Hi Ladies,

HAPPY NEW YEAR :hugs:

I have loads to catch up on after being away, but im too tired at the moment. We stayed up last night until 4am :wacko: and that was with no alcohol lol.
Will have a nosey through asap hope everyone is well :flower:

Happy New Years!!

We were also up really late... and I slept in REALLY late this morning, which is why I'm still up now :)

Heading to bed though... hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hi Ladies, hope your all well, i have made it to and am very excited. :happydance:

Hi all! hope you all enjoy your new year celebrations!

I woke up new years day with an awful migrane, not good, as I was supossed to work, but slept most of the day. I find it's the only thing that really helps.

Other than that I am all good and have started to feel slight movements from baby!! YAY!!

xxx

Happy new year ladies. I've been doing ok, except for stomach pains this morning which I now think are due to constipation. I'm just counting down to my 20 week scan on 1 february.

well i have enjoyed catching up and it seems everyone is doing well and had a good christmas :)

I liked reading the debate on epidurals personally i will be opting for it if needed. As i had a very traumatic birth with ds1 which lead to a section with ds2. I have been offered whatever i want either a vbac or elective section and am still undecided.

I have also managed to catch up with one born every minute i recorded it and cant wait for the new series 10th jan :)

I took this today for my journal so thought i would post here too, i think its quite a similar size to strawberries bump pic :)

https://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/kell500/Photo003.jpg

Great bump Lolley!! I actually think my bump has really grown over the past few days, I got dh to take a pic today but i'll load it on tomorrow.
Aileymouse I also think i'm feeling flutters... just now and then.. with my first I was around 20wks when I felt movements but I swear i'm feeing them now, VERY lightly though.
only 12 more sleeps til my gender scan... I just can't can't wait to find out what baby is.. I have been doing all the ridiculous gender tests (for fun!!)

So far i've got - chinese prediction - girl
ring test - girl
cabbage test - boy,

who knows? hopefully not a hermaphrodite :haha:

hope everyone is good! I start work on Tuesday so only one more day off for me. My job is a 2 weeks straight stint, including weekends - going to be hard going after so many days (weeks!) off.

night everyone xx

Hey everyone! Just wondering... has anyone had periods of time where you feel sudden pain? Not severe pain, just.. hurting. I was in church and my lower abdomen just started hurting out of no where. It got worse when I had to stand up. Lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. Not even sure how to describe it, maybe like... tightness and knots? I've felt growing pains in my uterus since the beginning and have gotten used to them but this felt stronger than that. Could it be the same thing, just feeling it stronger since my uterus is out of my pelvis now? I'm not really worried about what it is, just curious!

Ashley hopefully someone will be along to help but if it was me and it felt strange compared to normal I'd be calling the midwife. Better to be safe. You know your own body. Xxx

Lolly. Nice pic :)

Looking forward to lilly's now :)

Why does our thread look like it's been blanked. As in the number of posts and reads are blanked? It looks like we've been moved? Very confused.

We've been moved to discussions and groups! I think that's pretty bad when we are a group about second tri.

I hope the people who run this forum at least contacted Lilly who started this thread for us to politely make her/ us aware

I would like to know why it was ok for a group of people to come together in first tri who are all due around the same date and discuss everything that goes in first tri. However in second tri with a simple name change we've been moved? I really don't think this is fair. I like to go to which ever trimester I'm in to have a read and to catch up on this thread. If we change our thread name back to 'anyone else due around the 28th June?' does that make it a viable thread?
(edit - below : wrong decision( not discussion ) blame iPhone

Sorry girls I know the important thing is we've found eachother and we still have the thread but I think moving us was a wrong discussion by this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->