****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Morning

hope everyone is feeling well today

Starglow hope you had a restful nights sleep after a hectic weekend, what are men like for not thinking, I'm sure your friends will think it's in appropiate to stay when your so near having lo....hopefully!

Have a good day everyone x

Thanks Foxforce.
Im feeling pretty good this morning! How are you doing?

Ooh another 3 weeks and I'm on Easter holidays which means we'll be buying the remainder of what we need for the baby. Can't wait. It'll be nice to feel prepared.

Congrats to the girls who are on double digits today's. 99 days for you to go. I have only another few days to go till 99 x

I'm feeling good thanks too. It feels quite spring like this morning which is nice.

So I am 99 days today wooo l never thought about it that way until it was mentioned on here. Congrats to everyone else xx

Easter is late this year isn't it...my dh's brother brought me a Hotel Chocolat egg yesterday just as a gift, how delicious no way I could wait to try, it's white chocolate with little eggs flavoured raspberry they are just amazing, dh thought so too. We are going to Trafford centre thursday or friday so we are going to call in to that store and buy some of those little eggs if we can!

Just loaded the pic up and looked at the price ...wow :shock: no wonder it was delicious!

Attachments

• White-Chocolate-Egg-IMG300163s.jpg
    White-Chocolate-Egg-IMG300163s.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
We always get a hotel chocolat easter egg between us. So yum! That one looks yum!

Always seen the store but never tried until yesterday, probably hooked now! It was yum :D

haha good morning ladies... all this talk about chocolate!!! oh my!!

Easter is definitely late this year (April 24th!). I just have a long weekend that week, and DH and I will be going to Antwerp, Belgium for the weekend. Looking forward to it!

And thanks for reminding me about double digits :) haha, I completely forgot!! Yay!

Starglow, I hope you have a good week, despite your busy weekend! I'm sure you can always contact your friends and explain that you're not sure that having them in JUNE is such a good idea. Aren't you guys having other people visit near that time as well?

When is everyone planning on having their nursery/baby stuff finished/ready for baby? Our goal is to have everything set up by the end of April!

Have a great week!

Yay! I've only 99 days left!

not up to much today, just food shopping...yawn! ave a good day all x

Hey everyone - sorry for the long post! I havent been on for a while as was in Naples and then work has been insane and have basically been sleeping early!

Lilly - where abouts do you originate from in SA? My husband is Portuguese but grew up in South Africa after being born in Zimbabwe!

We have picked out our names
Girl = Arianna Sofia
Boy = Raphael Joao Joaquim

Lolley - sorry to hear about your work problems, hope everything works out for you :hugs:

Strawberry / Starglow - my boobs have grown massively and are quite itchy also, which I agree can be quite emabrassing! I need to get them measured properly which I may do today, am just dreading what they say!

Starglow - sorry to hear about your dad, hope everything is OK

Lilly - i had to dress up this weekend for a 30th party in mayfair - it was such a bloody effort and decided to wear heels which screwed up my back!

Hch - nice bump :thumbup:

Welcomes flumps

Mama Afrika - hope you are ok and that everything works out ok for you :hugs:

Itsychik - when I am cooking i get kicked also, am sure LO loves the food as much as me at the moment!

Housework is a nightmare, luckily we have a cleaner as my sister and DH are useless! The dishwasher and washing kills my back at the moment, bending over! but does this make them get off their butts and do it - no, or if they do it is a complete rarity - the problem is that if one doesnt do it the other wont out of principle! How is that fair!?!?

I also have made chocolate and sweet stuff cravings! My desk drawer at work is full of goodies!

Thankfully so far no stretch marks for me, I am also going crazy on the bio oil and cocoa butter stretch mark cream!

Naples was fantastic, the food was amazing, not convinced on the city thought as very run down and dirty, just came across as very poor, we went to pompei which was awesome but came back knackered!!

I am getting quite bad pains in my hips and back which last night kept me awake for hours, quite frustrating and am struggling to get comfortable at all!! Grrr - is anyone else struggling with this?

Hope you are all ok and have a good day - 26 weeks today for me yay

:hugs:

ah also meant to say we cleaned out my sisters room yesterday which will be LO's room and I watch while they built a futon which was hysterical! We have arranged it now with the furniture where we want it to be when baby comes...

i need to get some nice shelves, can anyone recommend any??

Flybee-- I have the same issues with not being able to sleep due to back/hip pain (only on my right side though... but it hurts no matter how I sleep!). I also get pain in my ribs (on right side as well) but this generally stops/gets better if I lay on my back with arms above my head (also helps my upper back pain temporarily)

But times like now when I'm at work my back just aches :(

ah well...

and Flybee, I don't live in the U.K. so I can't give any suggestions for shelves... sorry! We actually just ordered some this weekend, but we found a wood/timber manufacturer who sells to private clients (instead of just big companies) and we've ordered hardwood shelves directly from him. What are you looking for? Maybe there's something similar near you?

I was visiting a friend this weekend and her new baby (2 weeks old) and I kept thinking... "awwww.... that will be me in a few more months!!!"

I'm so excited :)

I've also decided that since LO doesn't move/kick a lot, that maybe that means he'll be a really quiet/calm baby ;-) that would be nice!

I agree that sitting at work my back also just aches all over - maybe this is a sign that we shouldnt be working!? Wishful thinking!

Ooo that would be a good thing to have a nice calm baby, you never know! My LO seems lazy by not moving around massively but then has days when it goes mad, up & down really!

I will look into the manufacturer as may work out cheaper also, thanks

I've already told my colleagues that I should be allowed to work from my bed since it would help with the back pain :) I also sneeze a lot (dust allergies!) and have told them this means I'm allergic to work... but so far no one has offered to pay me for staying at home. Ahh well :)

And my LO never really has "crazy" days... I feel him the most in the late morning and in the evening (and occasionally throughout the day, i.e. in the kitchen, etc :) ) So DH and I joke that LO is going to sleep in every day until at least 9am and not cry/fuss for no reason. Also wishful thinking :haha:

We're waiting on the final quote for the shelf order but we're expecting it to be cheaper as well (I can let you know what it is whenever they get back to us if you're interested!)... good luck finding something!

Ooo working from bed sounds good to me - i am thinking about going home soon to sleep as really struggling today as didnt get much sleep at all last night! Yeah I cant see my boss ever offering me to work at home, oh well!

I do find myself worrying about it if LO isnt moving that much, especially when I am trying to sleep at night as my doctor said when you lay down if you havent felt a certain amount of movements within 20 mins to get it checked! (she was suppose to call to give me the number but didnt - thankfully) I would be checking a lot if this was the case as the LO seems to be sleeping when I go to bed most nights! Guess it varies from one person to the next!

Thanks, instead of working I think I will shelf search instead :)

our babies movement vaires from day to day today and yesterday he has been more quieter than usual but i think ive worked out that he must have his back out front as any movement i have felt is really low and at the back he turned last night and had few kicks from the front but today hes moved again and got his back out.. i think thats what it is anyway!! would make sense!! i just get the doppler out if i feel his movements havent been enough.. or give my belly a good few pokes and il get a poke back as if to say .. its okay mum im alright! ... lol

Itsychic how an earth did u remember I have guests coming end of may to June lol?!! I do but it's my family who don't need entertaining and I'm looking forward to it :) but yes you're right that's a month before I'm due and that's really enough for me.

Just decluttering the kitchen and lounge inbetween working for the flooring going down on thurs and fri. Here I am lifting stuff, sorting paperwork and doing housework. Really tired. Hubby home early also exhausted and ASLEEP! I dunno men would never be able to be pregnant would they!

Flybee, my mw told me that I shouldn't expect movement everyday until 27 weeks... which seems WAY later than what everyone else on here expects. Every 20 min when laying down sounds like a LOT! I definitely don't feel mine that often! Not worried though :)

Starglow, haha, I remember you mentioning family (because I thought there was something about your niece being able to use the crib you have set up before your LO gets there?) and when I read it I remember thinking that you were being really nice to let people stay with you that close to your due date :) But I bet that would be a good excuse not to have other people come back... besides, the last thing you'll want to worry about then is having to run around after guests! :)

Time to (finally) head home... over an hour in traffic then I'm going to lay down on the couch and do nothing! DH is cooking tonight...

I feel movement every day but some days are more active than others, little through the day after lunch depending on what I'm doing but mainly on an evening when sat still. I also have a rub of the belly to get a response off lo it is very cute when it does that. Quite normal to get lo moving when in the bath usually after I have splashed my belly with water!

I feel movements very regularly throughout the day. I appear to have a very active baby girl. My first was exactly the same.

Going to have a nice relaxing bath tonight and then settle down in front of the telly in time for eastenders and one born every minute.

Work tomorrow....not looking forward to it. Acid Reflux is getting really bad and it makes me feel sick. Plus I don't sleep well so I,m constantly shattered and have to be on my feet all day in the most uncomfortable shoes...Ah well...not much longer to go.

Lol itsychic I'm impressed. :)

Aw strawberry heart burn is so horrible.

I feel mine moving about here and there throughout the day. But mainly when I relax in the evenings. If I rub my belly she'll usually kick back :)

I'd forgotten about OBEM tonight till hubby just mentioned it to me. Fab!

Everyone I meet daily comments on my bump. Its strange! 'oh you're so neat, you've really popped suddenly, cute bump, wow you're big, you've grown' etc. Imagine commenting on others body shape at any other time! It doesn't bother me I just think it's strange. Glad no one is touching it at the moment. One of my closest friends asked weeks ago if she could touch my bump and grabbed my sides???????!!!! Dreading next time I see her at Easter! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->