****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

hey girls, i feel like poo today :( really sore throat, bunged up nose and a bloody cough! plus my heart burn is awful too! i depressed myself even more by weighing myself and i have put on 20lbs! eeeeek!:dohh: just found a website to see how much i can put on and its says 35lbs! really dont want to put that much on:nope:! just looked at babys esimated weight in my green folder and its over 9lbs!:wacko: he will be the size of a toddler when he is here!:haha: getting into bed now to watch OBEM! will catch up 2moro x

Hey ladies :)

another busy one for me today and uni this evening, i had an exam so not a great night. Although i mangaed to catch OBEM :)

Sorry i am reading and running a little lately, hopefully everything at work will settle down a bit after this week.

HCH- hope you feel better soon

Starglow- u should be resting after such a busy weekend :flower: I am like you and counting down already to the Easter hols i cant wait.

Morning all

Sorry to hear some of you are suffering, hch hope you feel better soon :hug: I need to re weigh myself to check on how much I have put on not done it in a few weeks.

Hope your exam went well Lolley

I am starting to get my heartburn back but the main complain is more reflux if I bend over, so need to stop doing that almost regurgitate my food :blush: nice!

Another lovely day forecast shame to be at work...oh well ... hope you all have a nice day x

Aw hch hope u feel better today and lolley I know I should be resting more. I don't feel it at the time but the next day I always suffer.

I had a short moan last night as my boob has a sharp pain, my heartburn kicked in and I had rib pain which was agony. Hubby decided to tell me to stop moaning. OMG i went for him. I do far more than some pregnant woman and I think I'm doing well. If I want a short moan (and I mean all I did was express I had this pain all at once) I bloody well will. In fact if I want to rant I will. He's so supportive mostly and then the odd time he's so insensitive. Massive row then. Crap! ( the one night we had together this week and after a lovely evening!?!)
Anyway feeling very tired and achey today and not up for work. I'm on the go slow.

Hope everyone is doing ok today. Cane believe it'll be April soon. Where are the months going lol. Bring on the sunshine I say :)

Right better get ready for work.
Hugs everyone x

foxforce, that's how I am with the relfux. Eurgh, I constantly have a bad taste in my mouth. But oddly enough I don't get the heartburn with it...

Starglow, I say to my husband I'm not moaning, it's a statement of how I feel!

Good idea Ailey. :) I'll give that a try. I suppose I could have told Him to shut up or ignored him but no my raging hormones had to yell and get mad and rant about how wonderful I am! Oh dear!

morning everyone - Hch hope you feel better soon... me too though, felt funny last night and feeling rubbish now - just a cold but it's horrible.
Ailey and Foxforce, I also get reflux, I have to watch not to bend over too quickly because then I just want to throw up, same if I burp by accident (sorry tmi!!), just feel the food up in my throat its gross!
I can't wait til Summer now.. yesterday was so beautiful but I was on a course and inside all day long! Was beautiful weather though.

I'm having major anxiety dreams lately. Lots of things going on... my son is going away to bloody COSTA RICA (so far!!!!) with his dad for the april holidays (I HATE it when he goes away, i miss him so much and to me he's still so small to be away from his mom) Also my mom has to have an operation... Baby is coming... Sad news re Japan and Libya - I dont' know I just feel so anxious about everything. Is anyone else feeling this way? Dreams are so vivid too.

Anyway enough doom! I better get out of bed and ready for the 2nd day of my course.
Hope you girls are all good xxx

ps 26 weeks today woohoo!!!! only one more week til THIRD TRI GIRLS!!! :happydance:

Morning everyone, hope you are all ok

hch - hope you feel better soon

Lolley - hope the exam went well

Lilly - i also find myself feeling anxious a lot, there is so much going on and that I know I need to do but dont have the energy to do anything! Aww sorry to hear your son is going away, how long for?
Hope your mums operation goes ok

foxforce & starglow - hope the heartburn isnt too bad

Did you all watch OBEM last night? What did you think?

I have stopped watching it Flybee, I was starting to feel nervous about the impending labour and some scenes on OBEM were making me feel worse! I now feel better and less nervous abou things after not watching it the last 3 weeks :D

I just seem to get the heartburn after spicy food so maybe watch that I don't eat too much, it isn't soo bad as to take anything at the moment anyway.

My friend has just commented that she thought my bump was low, which is what I felt too.

Hey foxforce - i am the type of person who wants to know all eventualities of what may happen, to be honest last night freaked me out a little bit but hey i guess what will be will be....

I usually love spicy food but have been completed turned off it whilst being pregnant, am gutted about that but the thought of a curry makes me feel quite sick!

My bump just seems to stick out the front but LO feels low as keep getting bladder kicks!
Everyone I know or have met tell me I am having a boy so I am now convinced - how about you, any gut feelings about what yours may be?

Hi Ladies!

I'm with you all on the heartburn... boo! I've permanently started carrying "rennies" around with me so I can use them whenever it gets too awful.

Re: Foxforce-- The mw told me at the appointment last week that I was carrying really high, and that LO still had plenty of room to grow downwards as well. She said that was probably one of the reasons I've been having heartburn and pain in my ribs... blah. Is having a 'low' bump also really uncomfortable?

Flybee- I had really strong 'boy' feelings after about 8 weeks. We started picking out colours etc for nursery way before the scan because DH and I were 100% convinced that it was a boy. And we were right :)

we alwayshad a feeling we were having a boy.. and we are :D

i loved one born every minute last night!! was on facebook at the same time and all i seen was comments about the young girls teeth.. ok they wernt the best at all but really is there any need to air it online! those forceps look scary too!!!! another thing i noticed last night i really didnt like how much the epidural blocked the pain poor girl didnt even know when to push and when to stop!.. i think id prefer to be able to feel it a bit!

Well been in the job I do I kinda know a lot of the eventualities but may be too much sometimes :wacko:
It was the episode where a lady had to have the forceps used in labour - I was horrified at how brutal they were yanking on the lil bub's head :( so I thought I'm best not watching this. I know it's going to be painful and what will be will be and there's not much we can do about it now is there lol :lol:

I have no clue what I am going to have, I'm getting mixed feelings from people so who knows! :shrug:

Thankfully I am not off my spicy food or anything really, was off garlic in the early days but that has subsided thankfully.

Itsy - I have been getting rib pain also, not sure bump is so low but more low than high that's for sure. I keep getting a cramp like pain - like now low down like bubs is laid on a nerve. I can feel my uterus is quite high and mw said I'm on track for where that should be, also it has managed to move up by my ribs but must prefer it lower down, maybe more space there :D

they were using the forceps last night to try turn a baby around that was back to back it looked so uncomfortable!!

itsychik - i am convinced i am having a boy, always thought I would prefer a girl but the more i think i am baking a team blue the more i like the idea :) guess i will just have to wait and see, either way as long as it is healthy then I am happy - just cant wait to meet the LO

Oh my god, OBEM last night with the forceps delivery had me horrified! that poor woman, she was so brave.

strawberry - i agree that poor girl didnt seem to know when she should be pushing and not, i am going to try and avoid an epidural as I am a bit of a control freak and will want to know what i should and shouldnt be doing! :)

yeah im hoping to go to the birth centre anyway and they dont do them there :D

I haven't watched OBEM yet, have sky plussed it and might watch it tonight, i'm scared! I think forceps deliveries look scary too, the poor baby I always think!
Flybee I had an epidural with DS and it was the best ever - I still felt things as they don't give you a total spinal block, it just takes the edge off. I could still feel my legs and walk around, and could feel the stitches too though not as sharply as I would've felt had I not had the epidural. I didn't feel any loss of control, I HATE that feeling too which is why I refused both gas & air and pethidine, I didn't want to feel 'out of my head' if you know what I mean!

lilly wait till you watch it later then youl know what we mean by the sense of she had no control.. she just looked like she couldnt feel anything at all it was like you need to push now.. oh ok pushes hard and then gets hold when to stop and start again she couldnt feel contractions at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->