****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi everyone,
Sorry to hear that news Mamafrica. How stressful for u.

Ashley -housework. I keep up with it cause I hate being in a mess however I'm exhausted after. It's when I'm still like Lilly lo wriggles about :)

Oh my goodness what a day. I was nearly crying with the tiredness and stress at one point. At least I'm chilling out now with hubby. I know I'm sometimes over doing things but what's my choice?

Awwww I love feeling lo moving about. What an amazing feeling. I keep going on about it but yay!

Right chocolate time lol.

sorry to hear that mamafrica :(

ahhh chocolate yum yum!!! i made chocolate chunky muffins for my work girlies tonight for tomoro! :D

MamaAfrika- I'll keep you guys in my prayers! I hope your hubby is able to find something else soon :hugs:

Ashley- LO is pretty quiet when I'm cleaning/moving about. He's most active when I sit or am in the car... or when I'm standing in the kitchen (i.e. cooking). I think he gets as excited about eating as I do :haha:

I'm chilling out with a bag of M&M's and a cup of tea :coffee: yumm!

Tomorrow I have a 'pregnancy massage' (my insurance covers it! So I have an appointment every 2 weeks now... yay!) looking forward to it!

MamaAfrika - you're in my prayers hun. I hope everything gets sorted out.

Starglow - just wait, soon enough LO will be kicking like crazy no matter what you're doing! I used to only feel her when I was sitting still, but lately her kicks have been WAY stronger, and she doesn't care what I'm doing lol It's bad when I'm grocery shopping and she snuggles down low then kicks. omg - PAIN! haha and you have to try and act like everything's ok because you're out in public. :haha:

Itsy - how lucky that your insurance covers massages!! I'm to the point where I'm just going to dish out the money and pay for one myself. i have a terrible knot in my upper back that i can't get rid of. OH won't massage me. :growlmad:

Ashley- the insurance in NL is pretty awesome. Although the massages fall under "alternative medicine" and the Dutch government wants to promote homeopathic therapies, etc, so insurances are required to have options for it (and we upped my insurance coverage this year for the pregnancy and I'm covered up to about $1200 a year in "alternative therapy"). I'm pretty excited about it, and plan to use the ENTIRE budget :) (each massage is about $75). My DH has also been really reluctant to massage me as well... ask yours if he'd rather do it for you, or pay for it himself :haha: ;-)

It's after 12 here so I'm finally going to bed... hope everyone has a good night! (and flumps, I hope you don't end up sleeping on the couch/cot with your little one again! Get some good rest!)

:hugs: mamaAfrika hope it all works out

I'm the same at the moment found out on Wednesday i may not have a job from September, just waiting for a final decission to be made :(

didnt get on here last night i got carried away watching Chris Moyles and Comedy Dave on live stream, they have done an amazing job

Hope everyone is ok this morning :flower:

sorry to hear about your hubbys job mamaafrika and you to lolley :( xxxx

OMG! i have been so busy i hadnt even realised im in double digits!!! eeeeeek! its my baby boys birthday today cant quite believe he is 4 already makes me so sad that he is growing up so quickly , seems like only yesterday i was giving birth! will speak later as i have to make up party bags and food boxes! xxx

oooh yeah here is my 25 week bump :)
finally got some bigger clothes.. and bras!! ive gone from a 30C to 32DD :/ best not grow too much im not used to these!! lol

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
Lolley-- I'm sorry to hear about your job! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything works out!

hch- Happy double-digits! :) I feel like time is flying by on one hand... but then I feel like there is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more time left on the other hand. Some days I can't wait to meet LO, and some days I think, "better enjoy my freedom--and sleeping in-- while it lasts!"

Strawberry- beautiful bump! :) haha and don't even get me TALKING about bra sizes... I bought some in Feb, and was actually pretty embarassed when the lady helping me was telling me what size I should get :blush: Apparently it's only going to get worse after the birth!

Just quickly caught up. Fingers crossed for u lolley and yay to 99 hch.

Dad was taken into hospital last night with heart attack ( he's had many). He's ok. Very worrying as I'm in a different country to him and have friends here. Very tired.

Sorry very short. Hopefully I'll get on later

beautiful neat bump strawberry!

Happy 99 days HCH! exciting!

Hope your dad gets better soon Starglow :hug:

Lolley hope everything works out for you xx

I'm meant to go out tonight (sis&bro's joint bday) and tmrw night another bday - and I just DON'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE! I feel silly dressing the bump up, nothing looks good. I'm tired, lazy, want to eat chocolate and watch the telly. And I haven't been out in AGES. I feel so unsociable!

Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Lolley, that's rubbish about your job.

Starglow, sorry to hear about your Dad, hope he gets well soon.

How sad is it that I am looking forward to night in front of the box watching comic relief on the telly...

must admit im having a lazy one too :/ i havent been out for ages cant remember the last time think it was new year!! but going out with the girls from work next week for a meal as a thankyou from our boss for getting such a good ofsted report :D

oh no Starglow (Ash)... I'm sorry to hear about your father :( I hope he gets better soon!

Lilly- I know exactly how you feel about being anti-social! As soon as I post this, I'm going to lay on the couch with my cat and do nothing :)

I hope you ladies have a good evening!

Thanks for your support ladies.

Lolley I hope things work out for you.

Starglow I pray your dad recovers.

Have a nice weekend all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member