****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi ladies.

Thanks for all your wishes. Just doing tests on my dad to find out what happened. He's doing ok. Hard yesterday when we were entertaining friends.

OMG I was very tired last night after a 12 hour day with friends. I love them but it's exhausting tuning in to listen to her. Seriously as she was waffling on I did wonder if my face looked interested at one point lol. Constant discussion for 12 hours. Every time I'd chill for a bit she's start on again hehe. But as a couple they are lovely.

Little girl was keeping me happy anyway as she was kicking loads on several places.

Better go get ready for another day of non stop chat lol

haha Starglow, enjoy another day of having your ear talked off! :) How did your guests like the newly decorated room they're staying in?

Anyone else think it feels a little... weird... when the baby is kicking? I mean, I know it's supposed to be one of the 'highlights' of pregnancy, and I'm really glad I'm able to know what it feels like... but when I actually stop and think about the fact that someone else is making a conscious (or rather, unconscious) decision to move around and that I can FEEL that from the inside... it creeps me out a little :blush: Some days I think it's really special and other days I just think it's weird :shrug:

And for the past 3 - 4 weeks I've been having REALLY vivid dreams. About nothing in particular (last night I dreamed I spent 10 minutes staring in the fridge, trying to decide what to buy from the store... completely pointless). But they're really vivid! I've even had dreams about posting stuff on B&B!

ah well...

Tomorrow we're visiting a friend who had her baby a couple weeks ago. Any ideas for a really fun/creative gift? I've been trying all week to think of something!

They love their room :) (so do I)

They would paint my lounge for me if only I knew which colour to paint it lol.

What about music as a gift. A really nice selection of beautiful music for the baby. They love it! Soothing lullabies perhaps?

Our friends love my bump hehe. Asking me all sorts about pregnancy. Yes it's mad that a little human is wriggling about inside but I love it. It's so reassuring for me.

My dreams can be mad too. They've settles down a bit. Haha tho staring at the fridge hehe!

My gosh my boobs have grown again. Itchy which isn't great in public lol and lumpy arealos ( whatever they're called) they don't feel like my boobs

i hate itchy boobs!!

oooh look what i made last night... tlk about fattening!!!

Attachments

• 188961_1818540056181_1020512266_1992967_1061200_n.jpg
    188961_1818540056181_1020512266_1992967_1061200_n.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
hey starglow glad your dad is ok hope he gets better very soon x

im feeling down in the dumps , its warm and i feel frumpy in my clothes and i dont want to go out but i need to take the kids out and let them have a run around but i just cant be arsed! i desperately need to get some summer clothes and vests and then i might feel better!

strawberry can you post me a cake! :lol:

i have yet again grown out of another bra! so need to get measured again! was only a few weeks ago that i got measured for a new one!

thought i would post my 26 weeks bump as i feel its grown quite a bit this week! what do you think?

https://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9731/26weeks.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Starglow- glad your dad is ok

Thanks for all your well wishes about my job, they were having a meeting as i left yesterday so hopefully will know more next week. I'm gutted but trying to keep positive, who said working in education means your job is safe!!!!

Itsy - i also find movements very reasuring but do understand what you mean. I remember with my boys later on when you could see shapes or a knee i found that quite freaky.

strawberry - nice cakes mmmmmm

hch - looks like bump has grown a bit but i still dont think your that big you look fab :)

Hum hch I'm feeling a bit the same with clothes. I don't have the right shoes so I'm living in crappy cheap pumps with no support. Can't wait till I can wear my massage type flip flops in the summer. I haven't got one single maternity top I feel good in so I'm stretching all my normal tops. I live in 2 pairs of maternity black leggings wiry a normal stretchy black skirt with t shirts and long cardi's. Anything with too much material adds stones on me and anything too flimsey looks awful :(

So hubby took friends out for a couple of hours to play crazy golf. Instead of me using the peace to relax I've changed my outfit twice! Painted my nails, re-straightened my hair lol, chatted to girlie friend on phone. ( shattered lol)
I was really looking forward to wearing maternity clothes. But they're awful! I just want to look cool and casual in loose trousers (linin mix type ) non fitted tops and loose cardi's but non of this exists :( i love clothes so it's
disappointing. as for dressing up Lilly ..... I know how u feel!

Can't hide my black bags under my eyes either. Ok enough moaning. Think it's cause I'm just tired from having company all weekend.

I'll sort lunch out for them then walking into town and seeing The kings Speech with the girly who's staying. Missing the Ireland England rugby match as she won't watch it. Then the others are collecting us and we're taking our favourite Indian away tonight! All I feel like doing is having a sleep lol!

My boobs are itchy as well! I went to matalan to pick up some new non-wired bras, boobs have gone from 34b to 36c, not much difference really.

Crap I just lost another long post!!!! Stupid!

I'm frustrated with having guests here. How bad is that! I just can't be arsed. Too tired to be running about after people.

Hey isn't time flying past. It was bliss walking in the sun yesterday. Got me thinking about pushing a pram on long daily walks. Hope we all stay in touch on here when our little ones arrive. Summer is so much better. Bbq's out in the garden and the brighter days.
Well 3 days off and i don't feel like in getting a break at all. :(
Thoughts:
I'm noticing that I get spots when I'd usually be having my period.
Might need a bump support band as my bump feels very heavy as I'm walking.
Need my pregnancy pillow in the evenings now. Can't sit still comfy.
Still eating too much.
My love for chocolate is back with a vengeance.
Getting through a lot of bio oil these days.
Boobs - ouch!
Eh what else? ........ Yay to growing baby inside :)

Hey Lilly .... Did u find an outfit and go out the other night?

Good morning ladies!

Starglow, how long are your friends staying? Is today their last day? At least afterwards you'll have some time to yourself again! And it's probably good that they're here now and not closer to 40 weeks when we'll probably REALLY be fed up with everything :)

And I've been wearing my comfy support flip flops since... well, all year :) I wear flip flops year round (except at work). But I agree-- summer clothes are going to be lots more comfortable! Most of the maternity pants I have are pretty comfy, but most of the shirts are just way too long (I'm 5'2 or 1.62m) so some of the shirts come down almost to my knees!

And I agree on the chocolate comment... I was turned off sweets for a long time, but my love of chocolate/cookies has returned in the past couple of weeks. Yumm!

My newest complaint (in the past 2 - 3 weeks) is pain in my ribs! On the right side directly under the boob... the mw said it's just a result of the muscles being stretched and that it's only going to get worse :( I googled it and it seems to be a fairly common problem. *sigh*

OOOH! And for some good news, DH was FINALLY able to feel LO kicking this morning! :happydance:

Hope you ladies have a great Sunday!

hey everyone

Hope your all well, had a busy few days or just tired to go on the internet!!

So I have done my best to catch up.....you chatty peeps!

My name is Claire ...but I answer well to fox as I have used this name alot as Claire is usually taken (from my fav film Pulp Fiction) Nice to know some other names :D Hayley is a lovely name hch not boring at all!

Hi Flumps :wave: & welcome.... More local than most the other ladies been in Yorkshire :D hope your spd gets better with physio!

I'm prefering Ivy Grace, Lilly although all are lovely (I'm a fan of the name Grace) Loving Georgia Ailey, my cousins lil girl is called that after my Dad who is George, although she spelt it Jorja :wacko:
Lillyana Emily is lovely Ashley :D Lolley you mentioned your names last week whcih are all lovely names, everyone has really good names tbh, we all have great taste or very similar!

Loving Bram Lucas Itsy :thumbup: I do feel it strange and amazing when lo moves, more on seeing it to be honest, it's getting high up now and reaching my ribs and all the time getting stronger, it makes me gasp alot! It's also starting to get more active on a night not good for sleep but ok at the moment. The rib pain I have had a while now, mainly on evening.

My names incase you haven't seen are: Eliza, Mia, Eve/Evie & Caiden for a boy I read Sophie Dahl's lil girls name and love it - Lyra, after a star constellation.

Starglow on the baby brain thing that you get letters muddled...I did that anyway :haha: So imagine me now! Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he makes a speedy recovery :flower: Sorry about your friends frustrating you but I know what you mean you won't be able to relax the same :hugs:

Mama sorry about dh's job, praying everything works out for the best, I'm a strong believer in everything happening for a reason & fingers crossed for Lolley too, stress you both can do without.

Nice bump pics hch and strawbs, and lovely looking cakes mmmm delicious!

We got our mattress today from Babies R Us a duo airflow sprung - from £159 to £79, with waterproof cover. Had to go buy more clothes as struggling to wear comfortable things, got the best Nike lounge/yoga bottoms soooo comfy!
Sold my Mulberry bag on eBay to fund a nice change bag ...got my eye on a Storksak at the moment.
We also realised on checking the clothing we have that we haven't very much newborn sized things, have plenty of vests but only two body suits.

Phew sorry it's long but much to catch up on ..hope your Sundays are going well xx

starglow- most people keep in touch on here in the parenting section afterwars, they all move over as a group so we can do the same if everyone wants to :)

Hope you get a chance to rest before work tomorrow

and hope everyone starts to feel a bit better soon :flower:

Question???

anyyone have a blackberry? is there a way of posting photos straight to here via my phone?

Hey everyone - hope the weekend was good for you all!

Starglow - yep definitely must be tiring entertaining people - I don't think I could anymore, this weekend wiped me out!! Although, I did find a dress of mine to wear and I put on some red lippy, actually ended up having a great night! I got loads of compliments on how well I looked (was the holiday tan and new highlights I reckon!!) and bump got so much attention, I actually felt man-handled by the end of the night!!
AND I had the BEST non-alcholic cocktails ever! The bar we went to made kiwi apple and mint mojitos, amazing.

Was so tired though the next day I napped throughout the day, and this morning I slept late. bliss.

Hch - great bump! yes you seem to have popped out more! what a cute bump pic.

I'm with some of you on the clothes thing. Seems like i am standing infront of my wardrobe for years figuring out what to wear. getting sick of my maternity jeans, plus they're uncomfy on my bump. can't WAIT for summer and dresses and sandals.

Baby bean is squirming away so much, sometimes really big squirms, it feels SO weird.
Have been caning the bio oil too, no stretch marks yet touch wood.
I am also eating chocolate every day, sometimes more - I am CRAVING it, hopefully its not too damaging to bean, my intense sweet tooth!

ps Lolley I do but i've got no idea how to post pics from it to here! sorry! xx

Lolley I have but I just mail them to my home email and download to puter from there, not sure you could do that as rarely use access on blackberry to post on here.

Glad you had a good night Lilly the cocktails sound delish!

Baby is coming to be 2lbs now :happydance:

No stretch marks yet for me either fx'd they stay at bay! Bio oil all the way :thumbup:

My wondeful husband decided to invite our friends over anytime in may or June. Eh no!!!! Sometimes men just don't think!

Aw I feel robbed of a relaxed weekend. Dropped our guests back to airport tonight but seriously way too much!

Got a really spotty chin :( stress I think. Heavy bump and heart burn. Nice!

Hope you're all doing well.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz soon :) nite x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"