****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

hi girls - what a gorgeous day it was today!! I spent the day with my mom and sister who came to london to visit me. I actually wore a skirt and vest with NO TIGHTS!!!! :haha: I almost feel like I topped up my tan! fx'd the good weather stays around.

starglow glad your dad is feeling better :hugs:

I'm going early on mat leave as I think i mentioned before - beginning of may at 30 weeks, I cant' WAIT!! Although I will still be working on some jobs - I get my 'keep in touch' days which i'll be using to my full advantage!

I've got a giant day tomorrow, shoot with reebok in the morning with male model (nice!!), then a catwalk show with henry holland in the afternoon, then class drinks (DS's class parents) in the evening.. I am going to be shattered! But i'm glad to be busy. lately I have been working 1/2 day weeks, it is SO quiet and it sucks as i'm not earning much. oh well, at least i'm not stressed out by my job huh :winkwink:

hope everyone's had a lovely day x

Thanks girls.

Lilly sounds fun tomorrow :)

I'm not finishing work till Wednesday June 15th (maternity pay/ leave officially starts the Friday 17th June. But I'm working extra hours now so the last month I'll only have to work 2 full days and just bits and pieces else where which will be great. hope I'm still ok to work by then.
Thank goodness April is a very light month for me.

Trying to decide if I should fly over to my family in the Easter holls for 4 days. It's an hour and 20 min flight and the last time I'll get over before baby arrives. I'd be 28.5 weeks. What do you all think? Anyone else flying this late?

Oh Lilly I meant to ask you as you're a makeup artist ... A few things
What fake tan would you say is safe in pregnancy?
What about eye lash perming? Is it safe. I know eye lash tints are fine Altho may not work.

Feel I need some pampering soon. X thanks Hun x

Starglow, I think you will need a doctors note to fly at 28 weeks. But I don't see as if would be any harm, it's not a long flight. Where is it again that your family live? I have both Ireland and France i my head for some reason...x

Yep my sister and dad live in ireland. Only UK to Ireland flight. Gonna call the doctor tomorrow and check plus check with the airline.

Thanks Hun x

Just checked the airline and I do need a note from 28 weeks. But that's do-able yay

Good morning ladies :)

It was an early start today but we are on our way to having the new floor. Luckily I'm off to work for most of the day and hubby is on hand at the house. I have a 9 30-7 day today.

Wow baby girl was kicking like mad first thing. I wonder when it'll be mostly outside kicks.

Hubby doesn't think I should travel, that it will take too much out of me. Hum!!!!!!! Still thinking.

Right come on me ...... Just today to go ( I actually like my work but I do love my time off :) )

Hope everyone is doing well. Xxx hugs

Lilly- good luck with your busy day today! Your job sounds amazing!

Starglow- DH and I had the SAME discussion about traveling during the Easter weekend. I REALLY (really, really, REALLY!!) wanted to visit Italy for the weekend (KLM was having a deal for flights for 100 euros to a bunch of destinations)... but he felt that traveling somewhere by plane would be "too risky" and "what if I wasn't feeling well" etc. Boo. I'm all for it though, especially such a short flight! If my family lived closer I would definitely be visiting. We've compromised and are going to Antwerp, Belgium (by car).

I'm hoping to be productive at work today and leave a little early. I got a promotion this week (yay!) which I'm really happy about :)

Hope everyone has a great day... almost weekend!

Lilly - ur job sounds amazing, am very jealous as am stuck with my "lovely" desk job!!

I am flying at 30+2 to Portugal with Easyjet - they need a doctors note but my doc said that would be fine and to pop in that week to pick it up! When I went to Naples the flight on the way back was a nightmare - really busy, REALLY hot and then there was turbulence, none of which helped me as I am quite an anxious flyer - sure it wasnt good for my blood pressure!!! I am hoping Portugal wont be too bad! fingers crossed!

Yet another beautiful day outside, I wish I was out there and not inside!

Have a great day everyone x

Hi all

Another lovely day, we have been out walking the dog this morning and we are going to set off to the Trafford Centre soon and hopefully buy some good bits and pieces and have our dinner there, missing the peak traffic.

Starglow St Tropez and Fake Bake are both safe in pregnancy, I'm sure there are others available, I just checked which I use.

Lilly truley jealous - your job seems so glam! Hope you had a fab day :D

I think I'm going to get a bump support band also, as whilst walking this morning I felt I needed to support bump and it isn't so big yet, it felt a little achey. I have seen them in Boots for around £10 which isn't so bad, think they are by a brand called 'Carriwell' Any one else tried these?

Have a lovely evening all xx

Hi. Im thinking about a bump support band too.

Oohh my floor is looking good. Gonna check out about new cupboard doors and work top for the kitchen too. Feel strange spending money on our home when we know we're not staying here for ever. Think it's worth it tho for a couple of years.

My dad just might be able to come in 2 weeks which means I wouldn't need to fly to Dublin. This would be really great. Fingers crossed. Is much rather relax at home.

Another lot of teaching to do now while the bathroom floor goes in.

Hubby ordered our tommy tippee microwave steriliser and bottles from
Amazon. Less than half the price in the shops. Arrived today.
Plus he's found a good car seat from birth to 4 years! £120. Looks huge to me but very comfy x

Hi :)

So from tomorrow (for me starting a new pregnancy week) baby is measured from head to toe and now measures nearly 15 inches! Wow that's pretty long :) weighing over 2lbs. Can't believe it was four weeks ago I was thinking ooh baby will double in weight and here I am the other side. Fab!

Might get an hour today to pop into town and see if there's any nice maternity clothes out yet. Seeing The Script tomorrow night in London doing dinner with others before. Be nice to have something other than leggings to wear.

What's everyone up to this weekend? Everyone feeling ok? Xxx

Hey starglow - ooo enjoy the Script, i hear they are amazing in concert...

Weekend plans, something nice with the hubbie tonight not sure what, we thought cinema but there isnt much out! So probably dinner and a movie at home! Then for the rest of the weekend - RELAXING! I am knackered this week!

I have started Reflexology sessions which are very relaxing.... i had one last night and i was all chilled out but the baby was going nuts! So nice to feel the Lo wriggling around lots

Have a great day everyone and hooray for the sun shining yet again x

Good morning!

Starglow, that's great news about your floor :) Must be really exciting! I love having 'home improvements' made! And hard to believe that baby is 15 inches!! Wow! And 2 lbs... :) That means I have someone else to blame for all the weight gain :haha:

Enjoy your concert!!

Flybee, hope you enjoy relaxing :) Dinner and a movie is always fun!

Tomorrow we are putting in a new floor (laminate) upstairs in the nursery and the rest of the rooms. We have some friends coming to help DH in the morning with the floor, then in the afternoon we're having a dinner party with everyone (14 people total) which will probably get a little crazy, as everyone is bringing their LO's (5 kids under 2!) and some people will be staying the night. I'm about to run and get some shopping done for tomorrow!

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

sounds like evryone has been really busy!!! and has busy weekends ahead!!

not much happeneing for me just work and work! had lovely day today on 2 of my babies turnt up so we had a nice chilled day in the garden :)

not much planned for the weekend might get a takeaway tonight not sure yet depends what time my wages get transferred to my bank .... my oh has work tomoro morning then we are going for a walk to the woods :) gotta go shopping and then my boss is treating all the staff to a meal out for all our hard work and getting a good result in ofsted report!! :) sunday will be a day to chill!!!

r.e baby stuff only thing we need to do is actually paint and buy some more clothes and fitted sheets for cotbed and moses basket :)

I have also had a very hectic week at work, i hoping it slows down a bit from Monday now as the new boy will be permanent and have his support worker with him :)

not sure what the weekend holds for us yet apart from food shopping :(

hello all!

My aunty and uncle are down this weekend, they are stay with my mum and dad and we are going to a wildlife park tomorrow. Weather is forecast nice again :)

feeling pretty anxious today, don't know why, I hope tomorrow is better. Also feeling quite dizzy again

hope you all have a good weekend
xxx

Good morning all!

My morning began with a dash to the bathroom to be sick... blah. While I've pretty much accepted that this will continue happening a couple times a week until the end of the pregnancy, I still wouldn't mind if it would just stop all together! ;-)

DH is upstairs cleaning (bless him, as I'm munching on cereal and typing on my computer, and doing further absolutely nothing to be helpful so far) and we're getting ready for the first round of friends coming over in 30 minutes to start helping with the new floor upstairs! After this just a few more small things in the nursery (painting stars and a moon on the walls) then we'll be mostly done! Just furniture left, and we're picking most of that up on April 9th :)

The weather here is also predicted to be nice... but so far it's rainy and cold (although it's only 7:30am) but I'm hoping it gets nicer later!

Strawberry, lolley, and ailey-- I hope you all get good weather and get to relax a bit!

Have a great weekend all!

You're still getting sick? That's awful you poor thing.

It hit me yesterday that I'm six months pregnant. I've been so busy counting the months left that I forgot I was quite pregnant now. It was my bro in law who mentioned it after I'd got home from an hour in town trying on maternity clothes with no luck. My legs and feet were so swollen and agony.

Taking it easy this morning as I have a long day ahead with travel, walking, dinner and gig, plus drive home. Good fun tho but my body is just tired.

House looks great :) loving the flooring. Makes the lounge and kitchen look huge. Day off housey stuff today and then it's kitchen changing discussion and painting elsewhere quotes 2moro.

So Pregnancy notes:
I feel huge. ( hubby is very lovely to me about my new shape which helps. ) I love my bump .... Just can't stand clothes right now lol
I'm very stiff when i get up in the mornings.

But hey.......... It's all worth it. Only 2 weeks till I see my baby girl in 3d. Yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->