****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Morning all

Hope you all had good weekends.

Ashley enjoy your spring break, I'm sure you wil lhave some lovely weather to enjoy :cool:

Starglow glad you had a good concert and lasted the day well.

Lovely bump pics, although I can only see Lilly's as work puter doesn't always let me view all pictures so I'll see hch's when I get home :D So slim Lilly except for bump

I've had a lazy'ish weekend, dh did some painting yesterday whilst cleaned and then I baked more muffins, raspberry and white chocolate this time :D

Lovely now the days are lighter for longer, summer is on the way! Have a good day all xx

morning ladies, i havnt posted much in here since i joined, so hello again, im not sleeping too good at the min and just feel rubbish by dinnertime, anyone else feel like this? got another week to go before i can moan to the mw. anyways, ill be helping oh out in the garden today.xx

Good morning ladies!

hch & lilly-- you both look AMAZING! Beautiful bumps!

Foxforce- feel free to send us all some of the muffins you make ;-)

Ashley- Enjoy your break!! I'll bet it's getting warm in FL!

flumps- I've not been sleeping well for several weeks due to pain in my back/hip. My mw suggested visiting a physiotherapist but I haven't called them yet! Might do so this week...

And are we still planning on moving to 3rd trim this week? I know I couldn't WAIT to move from 1st to 2nd trim... but I feel strangely reluctant to move over to 3rd!

hahaha Hch you don't want my bum believe me! covered in black from the side ain't too bad - you should see the wideness from behind :haha: I've always had a slim torso and arms though, its my bum and thighs i tend to put the weight on, hence no full frontal pics!

my mw app is tomorrow, its a bit early i know but i'm meant to be working all of next week so can't make it then. My vein is still worrying me so i'll mention that to her again.
I got my matb1 form last time i saw her, do you think I can request another? Or do they only give you one?

x

hey everyone, havent been on all weekend so have a few pages to catch up on and will do so soon....

hope you are all ok...

am 27 weeks today wohooo - did we decide when we were moving over to 3rd tri?

xx

right have caught up now :)

itsychik - sorry you are still getting sick, hope it isnt too bad

starglow - my legs & feet are killing at the end of the day if I have been standing / walking around too much!

hch - we also bought a silvercross 3d in black, we got it ages ago in mothercare as the car seat came free with it!! I hope you are feeling a bit better with your horrid cold...

Lilly - I am also feeling huge, I had to take my wedding ring off at the weekend as my knuckles seem to have swollen slightly and I was worried about it getting completely stuck!

Lilly & hch - lovely bump piccies, I will try and remember to take one tonight

my bump is quite uncomfy at times, LO seems to push its head up into my ribs on my rights side and then kick down into my bladder! It is wierd as can feel the shape of its head when it does it!!

Foxforce - I also had a baking day this weekend, I cooked a victoria sponge and a lemon loaf - my husband wasnt impressed as he is on a diet!!

Anyone else agree that it is an inappropriate time for him to be dieting and losing weight!?!?

exactly strawberry - he is getting slimmer and I am growing day by day! Hardly fair!!

Flybee- haha... last year when we were planning our wedding, I spent more than 10 months dieting and exercising. DH never ONCE went to the gym or worked out, and he just ate the healthier things that I made for dinner... and HE lost 10 lbs and I lost NOTHING!! I was super annoyed.

Although if your DH is dieting, you should just enjoy every unhealthy thing right in front of him :haha: "Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you don't want and chocolate/chips/cake etc...?"

This nesting thing is crazy! It has me hyper on cleaning and decorating, organising and planning. OMG I'm actually wrecking my own head. My poor hubby can't keep up lol.

Decided it's too expensive to change our kitchen considering we plan on moving in a couple of years. Just waiting on a quote now for painting the hall, lounge and kitchen which if we go ahead with will be done this coming weekend. So hard choosing the right colours. Be fab to get it done. It's too big a job for us and it'll be worth it to have all the woodwork done properly. Just testing various colours at the mo. Then apart from buying a dishwasher and new lamps along with nursary curtains etc , it's onto the remaining baby stuff. I feel like a money tree!

The boobs have taken on a life of their own haha!
I listened to baby heartbeat this morning :) ( on stethoscope straight away)
Definitely on another level with tiredness
Feel like I am hyper mentally but physically exhausted.
I'm amused by all this pregnancy stuff. :) it's only temporary.

Hope everyone is ok. Those who've been unwell .... Sending hugs

X

Hi ladies .....

A thought this morning .....baby is about 15 inches long now head to toe and will grow on average an inch per week for the next 4 weeks. That's crazy long! Last night I left the measuring tape ( one of the hard metal ones) upright at 15 inches with a note attached saying ' Dear Daddy, this is how long I an now, love baby'. Hubby loved it lol x

Morning all

That was so sweet Starglow :D Fancy coming up to mine and doing some nesting here?? :winkwink: I want to nest but haven't the energy!

Lilly hope you have a good mw appointment, and some suggestions about your vein.

Flybee happy 27 weeks, happy 27 weeks to us all who are today yay :dance:

My lil bubs was super active last night in the evening through to odd times when I woke in the night also. My rib/side pain was particularly bad last night also, luckily it eases once I'm in bed.

Have a good day all xx

Ooh rib pain is awful Foxforce. I get hubby to rub my back which helps. The nesting thing is mad. If i don't get on with things I get really frustrated so I do what I can, exhaust myself lol and then flop. Hubby is actually handling it very well considering I'm yelling at him to help while I'm on fire with whatever I'm doing hehe! Hardly slept last night and heartburn is getting worse at night.

Better get ready for work. X

Flybee- haha... last year when we were planning our wedding, I spent more than 10 months dieting and exercising. DH never ONCE went to the gym or worked out, and he just ate the healthier things that I made for dinner... and HE lost 10 lbs and I lost NOTHING!! I was super annoyed.

Although if your DH is dieting, you should just enjoy every unhealthy thing right in front of him :haha: "Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you don't want and chocolate/chips/cake etc...?"

That is exactly what I am doing!! Hahaha I baked this weekend and since then he keeps eating the cakes - my wicked plan worked :happydance:

Starglow - my boobs have also taken on a life of their own, they are huge!! Not impressed!! Hope they shrink after breastfeeding!!

I am also absolutely shattered and struggling to get up for work in the mornings now - only 2 months left in the office - hooray

Hope everyone else is OK and happy 27 weeks to everyone for today xx

Hey guys - happy 27 weeks to meeeee and all the rest of you who hit the 3rd tri milestone today! Woohoo, on to a new trimester can you believe it!

I'm off to aqua aerobics now (for the 1st time, don't know what to expect!!!) I'm worried i'm eating too much sugar - i'm craving chocolate and cakes and now more cellulite is rearing its ugly head - have to watch it! So I have to do some form of exercise, haven't been to the gym since before my holiday, been feeling so lazy.

Also got my MW app today, getting my bloods done - which I hate - so DH is coming with me bless him.

hope y'all have a beautiful day!xx

Happy 27 weeks to everyone, only 13 weeks to go! I am hating work more and more, really counting down to the end of May when I'll be free to finish my shopping and to nest!

hope everyone is well happy 27weeks to those who are 27 weeks today :) very exciting isnt it!! :)

Happy 27 weeks to everyone, only 13 weeks to go! I am hating work more and more, really counting down to the end of May when I'll be free to finish my shopping and to nest!

hey - i am also hating work more and more - it is painfuyl having to drag myself out of bed each morning and cant wait to finish...
my boss wanted me to stay longer but have decided i am going to finish a week earlier than i told him - will wait until close to the time to let him know tho!!!

i cant wait to finish work!! it is a big drag now isnt it!! so glad i only work half days the kids are gettign bit heavy to pick up my boss is having to get someone in to help me because i cant physically do everything i need to do now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->