****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Good morning all! Sounds like you're all having busy weekends. We're having a quiet one, housework today and tomorrow after church we're going to see friends who had a baby this week.

Our baby shopping has stalled for the time being, although we're planning to do some over easter and prepare the nursery then as well. Its so good to know we're almost in the 3rd tri!

Have a great weekend!

Same Mamafrica. We plan on getting the rest of the baby things in April when we both have some time off. Cant wait.

Forgot to say ....... I'm getting tiny stretch marks on my boobs and hips. X

hey everyone! sorry havent been around have been poorly and im still not 100% ! suffering from a really bad sore throat and cold :( plus just found out my sister has shingles so we have to not see each other for 7 days! im in the last trimester!!!:happydance::happydance: cant believe it! Also i have finally ordered my pram and its coming on monday! i got the silvercross 3d in black! spending my day cleaning ! have already washed all the windows cleaned up stairs and hung out my washing! just down stairs to do now then im going for a bath! catch up later girls xxxx

it is strange to think we only have 3 months left!!

starglow he only place ive got stretchies is boobs :( boohooo!!! oh well!! lol

my friends baby should be here today :D shes overdue by a week but had pains last night and as far as ive heard from her partner shes currently sat in a pool getting high off gas n air.. as he puts it!! ..lol

Hch sorry to hear about your Sis and that you're still unwell.

Strawberry boo to our boobs.

Something cute this morning..... Baby was reacting to hubby talking to her and then he put his ear to my bump and could hear her heart beat straight away :)

awww thats so cute :D

update! friends baby is here!! yaaaay :) finally after being in labour on and off for 5 days!!

@ Starglow- fortunately the m/s is only a couple times a week... but just when I think "maybe it will go away" is when I get sick again. Ah well. I feel much better now :)

I also know exactly how you feel about already being 6 months! That sounds so far along! I definitely think my bump has grown in the past week or so... I've had 3 random people (that I don't know) come up to me and congratulate me on my pregnancy in the past week! I'm glad that it's clearly a "baby bump" (instead of ppl just thinking I'm fat!) and I'm not so bothered about being "big" but it IS uncomfortable! My belly button is beginning to stretch out and is slowly disappearing... anyone else lost theirs or on their way to losing theirs? Bump is also feeling tighter... think I need to start using the oil!

Strawberry-- congrats on your friends baby! How exciting!

I've just got one stretch mark on my hip so far (it's been there since 12 weeks) and I'm hoping it stays that way :)

hch- I hope you feel 100% better soon! Congrats on ordering your pram :) how exciting!

MamaAfrika- enjoy your relaxing weekend!

I'm off to the store on a "beer run" for the guys who are finishing putting in our floor upstairs! Everything is almost done! :happydance:

Hi all

grr the weather is not nice today here :( much cooler, I have the heating on!
feeling quite lazy today......

Itsy so sorry to hear your still being sick :( not good and Ailey feeling dizzy hope that passes. Hope your happy with your floor :D

Strawbs enjoy your meal out, very nice of your boss & congrats to your poor friend who must be shattered!

Starglow gutted your shopping didn't go well and that your ankles are swollen too :( I'm finding nice odd bits of clothing, my dear friend has given me some maternity clothes today which is lovely as there is some really nice items, doesn't feel right spending so much on clothing that will only last 3 more months. I have tried on some jeans in Next but need to order online as not in store in my size.

Happy 3rd Tri hch :dance: hope your back to 100% very soon!

We bought some lovekly bits at Trafford Centre Thursday, H&M do some lovely baby clothes - colourful too for when buying unisex, also got some clothing for bubs in Gap sale and a nice top for me :thumbup:

We have just visited a friend and now sat with the football on non productive day on the house but hopefully get some painting done tomorrow along with some housework.

Hubby sorted out backstage bar passes at the O2 which overlooks the stage. You just chill with drinks before gig and straight into venue. Fantasic. Also the bouncer will come get us so we don't have to queue. Pretty good really. Hubby played the pregnancy card for us. Lol

That's great, is it tonight your gig then? That will make it much more enjoyable for you. Hope you have a really good night! I realised I missed out on the Beady Eye tickets here in Leeds :( gutted

morning all! Sorry i've been out of touch this weekend, been SO tired after my manic work day on Thurs - also had a nasty cold that just won't go away, kids party yesterday and shopping for furniture after.. phew!

Anyway, my bump is getting bigger too, and tighter, though i've been caning the bio oil since 12 weeks! i don't have any stretch marks yet but i didn't get in my last pregnancy so fx this time too. strangely i do have small ones on my hips and inner thighs from growing at puberty, but you can't see them they're really really faint and small. So don't worry if you get them they WILL fade with time, i'd still use bio oil on them though, helps them to fade.

Starglow hope the gig was amazing last night!

Hch, hope you feel better soon, i know, sucks being sick huh! and woohoo to 3rd tri for you! I've been lurking over there the past few days! Can't believe we're in third tri ladies! (well me officially on tues)

Itsy me too, i've got stopped in the street lately by randoms, both who said ' you're having a girl!' weird!! Glad its obvious now though.

Don't know about anyone else but i feel huge lately, my thighs are getting massive, and my bum! I don't mind now obvs but don't want to have loads of weight to lose after... I am eating a lot though, must cut back on the chocs!

Hope you enjoyed the srcipt starglow.

Lilly, hope you get a nice relaxing day today.

Had a great day yesterday, went to the wildlife and it is so steep, managed to walk around it but was shattered and in bed come 9.30. Amber really enjoyed it too.

Can't believe we are into the 3rd tri, now (or very soon) it seems to have gone so quick. My bump feels tight and heavy already, so dreading the next few weeks. I didn't get any stretchmarks either last time and so far have escaped them, fingers crossed it continues.

xxx

dunno about anyone else but im bloody knackered today!! going out really took it out of me last night :( wont be doing it again was nice spending time with everyone though!!
paying for it now just went asda and ended up spending £60 on not alot!!.. friggin hate shopping... think il stick to just buying when we need it from iceland and sainsburys!.. much bloomin cheaper!!...

Hi everyone! it's been forever since i've talked with you all! hope everyone is doing well. I'm on spring break this week and my family has come to visit (they own a house about 30 min away from mine!). I don't get to see them often so it's great that they were able to come visit. unfortunately I have an exam the week I get back from spring break so it's not really much of a break. Can't believe third tri is so close!! I keep telling OH "we only have like three months left!" it's so crazy how fast time is going by. we will all be holding our babies before we know it! It's going to be so fun to see who goes into labor first!!!! :D

https://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2228/27weeks.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres my third tri bump pic! eeeeek! 27 weeks!

Hi.

Yeah Ashley sometimes 3 months seems no time at all and then other times it feels like ages away!
.... Strawberry .... Yep always exhausted now but I'm going overboard on nesting lol. Constantly doing housework and running around lol

Gig was great last night. I did well considering we were out and busy for 12 hours.

Hubby had to drag me for a snooze earlier along with him. I got 30 mins sleep , he's sleeping 2 hours so far lol.

Xxxx

Hch ..... Fab pic. You're still skinny with lovely bump. Lucky u :)

hahaha i wish! behind that cardigan is a multitude of sins! :lol:

im going mad with the cleaning too! now i love cleaning but this is a joke! i want to paint my house all the time! OH had to physically stop me from doing more painting today and instead we went to ikea hahaha! i nearly bought new kitchen cupboard doors but resisted but i think im going to get them and paint my kitchen red!

great bump Hch! you look great!!

DH took another polaroid of me today wearing same thing as my 17 week bump pic - here they both are to compare.

17 weeks and 27 weeks :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20110327-00093.jpg
    IMG-20110327-00093.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 11
lilly i want your arse! fab bump pic hun! :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members