****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi All! Happy 27 weeks :happydance:

Yesterday DH and I were like... theoretically, we'll be "full term" in 11 weeks! I am SO ready for it to be June already!!

Starglow-- I have periodic bursts of cleaning. Past couple of weeks have been a little lazy-er though. On April 9th we're going to be picking up the nursery furniture so I'm hoping my 'nesting' will really pick up AFTER that when I can be most productive :)

Flybee- glad to see you're teaching your DH a lesson about dieting at inappropriate times!

Lilly- Enjoy the aqua aerobics! I did this (pre-pregnancy) and thought it was fun (I love being in the pool!)

MamaAfrika- I also can't wait until the end of May to stop working!! 2 months to go!

Foxforce/Starglow- I completely agree on the rib pain! It's awful! Mine usually starts near the end of the afternoon then lasts until I lay down. Heartburn has also been getting worse (it woke me up for the first time this weekend!) boo...

Well I got quite a shock when I have just done today's 27 week picture compared to last weeks..... both bump and bum have grown considerably! :shock: I knew I had grown but not so much :wacko:
Notice how the dog is lingering in both pictures lol he is my shadow, sorry the pictures are both shaped the same bit more difficult to tell

Attachments

• 26 wks.jpg
    26 wks.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 27 weeks 3.jpg
    27 weeks 3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
Wow Foxforce! definitely a noticable difference! Does it feel much different, since it's changed so quickly?

A colleague at work today was looking at me and goes, "you know... you're getting bigger and bigger everyday!" I was like "umm... thanks?" :haha: He was trying to be nice...

happy 27 weeks girls!:happydance::happydance:

i got my pram today and was excited to put it together! took me a bloody age as the instructions are far to complicated for a pregnant woman and a 4 year old! :haha: but after a few hours and video watching we got there in the end!

https://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1048/newpram.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i bloody love it!

bad news is that OH has a sickness bug and an ear infection so im at his beck and call! :dohh: funny how when its the other way round nooone is at my beck and call! :nope:

anyway im feeling almost better , the baby is the hiccuping champion and today he was being naughty and dragging his leg right across my belly! ouchy!

fab bump foxforce! lovely and neat :) hope everyone is ok xx

Great pram hch! oooh i can't wait to get mine.

Foxforce beauty of a bump! so funny your dog is lingering in both pics too;-)

I agree with some of you about stopping working - can't wait too! I love my job but it'll be so nice to be wondering around shopping/seeing friends and not feeling guilty about not working.

Hi Ladies,

sorry i am still hiding away, I am trying to keep up with you all when i get the chance. I was hoping work would settle down a bit now the new boy is with us permenantly but no chance ! I am now running round after his support worker making sure she has done everything for him as well as my own girls :(

so I am too counting down until we can finish work!

Happy 27 weeks to those that have hit 3rd tri :happydance:

everyone has fab bumps :thumbup:

hch- ur pram is gorgeous, looks so comfy and i love your kitchen :)

Happy 27 weeks to everyone, only 13 weeks to go! I am hating work more and more, really counting down to the end of May when I'll be free to finish my shopping and to nest!

hey - i am also hating work more and more - it is painfuyl having to drag myself out of bed each morning and cant wait to finish...
my boss wanted me to stay longer but have decided i am going to finish a week earlier than i told him - will wait until close to the time to let him know tho!!!

Glad I'm not the only one, I'm even dreading going back to work after maternity leave!

Morning all

Itsy it doesn't really feel any more different maybe just that lo is more active. Which is why I was so surprised when comparing the pictures!

I can't see hch's pram as at work and it doesn't like me to look at some piccies. Will have a peak when at home, I'm sure it's swish from what everyone has said :D

Lolley sorry your work is sounding stressful :hug: any news on your position for after maternity leave?

I too can't wait to finish work, I was doing a 3 day week all March and to go back to 4 days next week will be awful (I work extra hours in my 4 days so I can have Friday off) I feel it's going to be really hard when May is here :(

Awful dull day today, hope everyones day goes well x

Ooohhhh lovely pram hch. Great bump Foxforce.

95 days to go for me! Someone told me yesterday my bump has dropped. I think it depends what I wear. Tells me I look ready to pop and in the same breath told me I'll get so much bigger. Lol. Ok!!!!!

Have a great day all x

Morning all, woke up in a bad mood this morning, got a sore throat, hardly slept and feel dizzy. Not helping that my daughter is waving her fairy wand in my face....roll on 4.30 when husband is home.

lovely bump foxforce, really need to pull my finger out and do a bump picture.

Hch, I love your pram. x

I woke on the wrong side of the bed when my leggings wouldn't dry in time for work. Hense I'm wearing maternity tights that are falling down! Arg. No time to dry my hair and feel yucky. Also left hubby with man flu who's off for blood tests. Then after rushing my first student didn't bother showing up when I was doing him the favour of moving his lesson! I swear I'm gonna just buy bigger sized normal clothes as I can't do with my tiny selection at the mo. ( rant lol)

Hope you're ok Aileymouse

Back to work. X

go shopping and treat yourself to some nice new clothes hun itl make you feel better having things that fit propery :)

foxforce - great bump

I am also getting rib pains as on the right side baby seems to try and get it feets or head depending on the day right up into them!! Very uncomfy!

Mama afrika - i am also dreading going back to work after maternity leave, am trying to convince my husband i dont have to but he isnt having any of it!!

hch - that is the same pram we bought, mine is getting delivered at the beginning of June though, so thanks for the heads up on it being a nightmare to put together :)

aileymouse & starglow - sorry you are in bad moods today, i was ok until i got into the office and then it puts me in a grump... my staff are constantly moaning about everything thing at the moment and really having to stop myself telling them to shut up!

LO has been quite active this afternoon, constantly kicking me in the ribs - lovely!

Lilly - hope your midwife appointment went ok, i have mine next weds for bloods! yukky

Thanks Hun. Not helping hubby has flu of some sort and been for blood tests and loads of my students are sick! (still coming for singing lessons!?!)

I feel jet lagged and I'm still working. Looking forward to bed tonight and a fresh day tomorrow. Feeling negative isn't me it's horrible.

Strawberry think I'll go shopping in Friday after work. X

foxforce no news yet from work for me :( think it will be a little while! but dh has had redundancy letters given out today also they have meetings on friday, so its not looking good for us at all, we may be both out of a job :(

Starglow i am going shopping for clothes the weekend too, i feel massive all of a sudden and very heavy :(

hope everyone's feeling better now, those that have had crappy days :flower:
Lolley i'm so sorry what your'e going through, how stressful. FX'd for you that everything will be ok :hugs:

My MW app yesterday went well - had my bloods done, OW! Was really achey and painful.. I'm so squeamish I hate having them done.
All is ok though, nothing I can do about the vein - normal apparently.

So I have the worst baby brain... when the receptionist asked me name I just stood there blankly and said 'um...' for ages.. THEN they gave the little bottle you have to wee in, well I took it to the toilet, sat down, had a wee, with the bottle still in my handbag!! DOH! I felt so stupid, i'm just in a daze lately!
I've also been craving sweet things, carbs, cakes, biscuits. I'm a bit worried i'm going to blow up into a hefalump. anyone else been craving stuff?

My LO kicks down low all the time, she's still breech, but has plenty of time to move. Only 5 % of babies don't move so i'm not overly worried just yet. But I haven't had any rib kicking at all, its all on my bladder which is just lovely! grrr, hope she turns soon!

Hi All!

Just a quick update... starglow & ailey-- I hope you both are in a better mood this evening! Starglow, keeping my fingers crossed that you don't get sick also!

Lolley- I'm so sorry to hear about your jobs! :( you must be under a lot of stress! I keep hearing about so many people being made redundant and this is awful timing. I hope everything works itself out soon :hugs:

Lilly- glad to hear the vein is "normal" although it still sucks that it's giving you problems! I'm beginning to hate the term "normal." People keep saying things like that to me, and don't seem to understand that "normal" doesn't mean it's not a pain in the butt!! (in my my case, the ribs!)

Strawberry & Flybee... hope you both had a good day!

I just got home from a work meeting (it lasted until after 10.00pm! Then an hour drive home...) and I'm heading up to bed soon. Two more months left of work! Almost there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->