****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

o dear girlies ive lots to catch up on!!!
glad to see everyone is well and growing!!!
im doing good back to work today typical that was sick this morning!!
got my scan date through for my 20 week scan its on thursday 10th of feb :) cant wait to hopefully find out if we have a little girl or boy growing in there!! :)
we havent decided on names yet but weve stuck to the same
Boys we have Noah, Kaleb and Mason ... im warming more towards Noah
girls we have Isabelle, Ava, Scarlet and Ayla.... im not sure which we will go for Isabelle has always been a favourite and my oh really likes Scarlet aswell now lol

Hi Strawberry!

Sorry to hear that you were sick. I wasn't this morning... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the m/s is FINALLY going away!

I love the name "Noah" :) it was on my favourites list (together with Taylor) but in the Netherlands, Noah is apparently more of a girl's name, and I couldn't convince DH to warm to it. Ah well...

Lily, wow your scan is next friday? amazing! I hope they can see all the necessary bits to tell you boy or girl :) Those are great names, i like ivy and claudine, i think they are pretty.
Starglow, its weird, only my left boob is hurting now, especially if i lean on it at night. They haven't grown much at all, but I'm already a 40DDD/E anyways. My hubby says they are bigger though, but my bra doesn't. I posted my pics when when husband finally got home from his business trip, i think they are in the first trimester thread. I only had those 2 pics that weren't destroyed. I couldn't tell by looking at them if it was a boy or girl :( i will have to wait til the end of january. I can't wait, it will help with name deciding. Still don't have a girls name.

i havent been sick for a few days so it was just typical that the day i go back to work was when i felt rough!! had a hot flush and dizzy spell at work today aswell .. odd but felt fine after having a cuppa!! .. dont think the lime green wall thats been painted over the opposite side of the room helped either :lol: promtly told my boss she's nuts and its way too bright!!

yeah i did see it as a girls name too but i dont know anyone down here that has a girl called noah i cant even imagine calling a girl noah seems a bit strange!..

Itsychik, i've never even heard of noah as a girls name! i always thought it was for boys. culture differences.

Starglow, mine were horrible up until recently. I've actually only just noticed the past few days that they haven't hurt nearly as much and they don't even feel rock hard anymore! starting to feel like normal bbs, just a tad bit bigger.

strawberry-

your scan date is the same as mine and Lilly's :)

we havn't decided on names but we have a few to go on at the moment

girls- amelia, alyssa(alissa), sophia, isabelle all with the middle name of ann after my nan and also me and my mom have this as a middle name.

boys- dylan, cameron, brandon, ethan, all with John as a middle name after dh's dad.

oh last name is Perry if that helps with putting them all together, what do you ladies like out of them?

yay :) ours was same last time aswell wasnt it?
ohhh its too hard i like all your names

yes it was :)

i know its really hard i like them all too in different ways :(

yeah it is really difficult :(
thats why i cant wait to know then at least the list be narrowed down

Noah was my first choice but DH doesn't like it : (

Am I the only one whose boobies have not grown??

Aaah I love everyones names! Lolley my second name is anne too and my ds second name is dylan :)
And so me lolley and strawberry all have our 20 wk scans on the same day! I can't wait to see what we're all having - I bet its the total opposite of what we think :winkwink:

I thankfully haven't been sick for ages.. Although I still feel nauseous from time to time. I can't eat big amounts though and feel full really quickly. And I have insane cravings for fruit and chocolate, no real food aversions though.

Am I the only one whose boobies have not grown??

As I said before, mine are a tad bit bigger. No one can tell except for me and OH since I'm very small to start with (still had some room in an A cup!) so now they're just a bit more full but it seems like a huge change to the both of us! lol Still wearing my A cups though, just now the push up bras actually have something to push up!

wahooo! i have found you all at last! hope everyone is ok! xx

Lol hch!!! :)

It's lovely hearing everyones names :) and being able to share them.

Lilly. I predict you're having a girl.

Re boobs - mine grew in week 5/6 and then stayed the same but ouch. I find it hard even hugging hubby lol.

I really hope admin set up the groups board under the pregnancy section like I suggested. They said they were looking into it. Havent heard anything back yet.

Great to see everyone here. Don't want anyone getting lost lol. I just go to user cp now which takes me here.

Food time xxx

i go to user cp as well. if not i would NEVER find it! lol

as far as names go - OH and I haven't talked about names really since I was 7 weeks. We decided on a girls name then - Lillyana, and we had said for a boy to name it after OH - Jonathan. But we're not really sure about boy yet. We just couldn't think of ANY boy names we liked! We went on numerous websites and read through so many. I came up with Lillyana years ago, he liked it, so that was super easy! Not sure about middle names, or even if we're going to give our child a middle name - I don't have one, neither does my sister or my dad.

my boobs are still blooming .... eeeek the oh doesnt seem to mind though!! least they arent sore any more!

well i dunno what i think bub is i think im just expecting it to be a boy because mine and oh's family is over run with them and ive always thought knowing my luck having 5 brothers il always have a boy first!! .. i will be shocked but ever so happy if i have a little girlie in there :)

Ashley - i looked after a Lillyana at work once but it was spelt Lillianna or lillianna cant quite remember now but its a lovely name!!

Hey all

I'm having my 20 week scan on 10th Feb too!! :dance: It was 9th but I had to change as dh was working.

Yes 'User CP' is the way to go for sure and what I use.

Well today we have choosen our pram :D We're getting the Icandy Apple Jogger with a maxi cosi car seat, just shopping around for best price which is hard as they don't let suppliers show prices you have to email or call :grrr: We have a price from a local store but they do price match so it's in our interest to shop around :thumbup:

On names.... we are struggling to find a boys name we agree on so I really hope we have a girl! I love Ethan but dh doesn't :nope: So far girls names are Mia and Eliza which we love, you are only ones who know :winkwink:

Think we have a orange today at 15 weeks. Hmmm hungry time for tea . . . .

Aw prams!!! We found the one we wanted and such an amazing price from £400 down to £180. But having made sure it all fitted in the car etc there were none in stock. We have to wait Till it comes back in. It's a three in one pram, stroller and car seat. So disappointed when we had to walk away without it.

I Like the iCandy ones. There's So many our there!

If any of you have iPhones are you using the 'what to expect' app? It's great. Tells you daily, weekly and tracker reports. It's American. I love it. I'm in my 14th week and am a navel orange. Not sure what week 15 is xxx download it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->