****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

aww thanks itsy :flower:

been a busy day for us i had a make shift area with the babies today while all the new nursery furniture and bits and bobs got delivered at work the girls are all so busy unpacking it all and putting it together! cant wait for monday for it to all be looking good when i go in :) my babies just kept trying to escape and wanted to play with all the boxes!! glad to be home now though its so hot here!! theres barely any breexe which is lovely but its sooooooo hot!! off to my mums for a bbq tonight so that should be nice :)

awww lolley that sucks! i forgot to mention that my mw said to me its normal for me to feel like my womb is going to fall out! and i have to get my own support belt as she doesnt think its that bad as im still able to walk! i feel she is only ever interested in the baby and not me! i walked 8 miles today and the pain inbetween my lady bits is bad! she said walking would make it better!

I love the sun but today it has literally made me feel like crap! i really need to invest in some summer vests now! anyone seen any long line ones?

lilly nose bleeds are common in pregnancy :) hope there not causing you to much grief!

ashley fingers crossed that everything works out for you ((hugs)))

ooo starglow is your scan today ? xx

anyone feeling that they need to have a nap in the afternoon! i cant keep my eyes open! also chronic heartburn! its dire! it was so bad on wednesday i was actually sick and it was pure acid! im going to have to watch what i eat to see what sets it off! i have already stopped eating tomatos as they were the main cause of it! cant believe i will be 30 weeks next saturday! i cant wait for my baby boy to get here! :D hope everyone is having a nice day xxx

Hch- asda or dorothy perkins may have longline vest tops or maybe even newlook i dont go out much clothes shopping anymore but if i see any anywhere il let you know!!

today has been lovely im so glad i got some of my aunts summer clothes last weekend feel soo much better now wearing clothes that fit and not being restricted to 5 tops i had before!! funny to think i fit in a size 14 now because of bump and boobs! still getting away with wearing my baggy size 8 stuff too!!.. how strange!!

im just making a quiche, potatoe salad and some jacket potatoes to take to my mums :)

thanks hun :D yummy potato salad sounds fab! hope you have a nice time x

Hello all, its been such a nice day, glad that I was working from home! I got a call from my GP today, I need to go in next week to re-do my bloods. I don't know if its because my mw botched my sample (she struggled to get anything out and bruised my right arm before moving to my left) or if the results are inconclusive. I just hope nothing's wrong but I'm not panicking.

@strawberry please post your quiche recipe!

hch- i got my vest tops from ebay brand new with tags they are from next, it's worth a look :)

gorgeous day and i broke up for Easter yay. I was naughty we had McDonalds for tea :blush:

The weather is supposed to be fab tomorrow so were going to the safari park :) Im looking forward to spending time with hubby and the boys eating ice cream and having some fun!

Have a good weekend everyone :flower:

Hey everyone, hope you all have a great weekend!

I went into the emergency department today because my shortness of breath and chest pressure was getting ridiculous. I was in the hospital doing my clinical day and had to talk to my professor about taking it easy because i felt like passing out. she had me call my clinic to see what they suggest i do and they told me to get to the ER. So, they took bloods and got some abnormal results so they ordered a CT scan to check for a blood clot. Thankfully they did not find anything, so they basically just told me "you're pregnant. baby is squishing everything and makes it hard to breathe." :dohh: well, duh! i just didn't think it should be THAT bad to where i feel like passing out! we concluded that everything is going to feel a bit more extreme for me because i'm so small. i just have to keep telling myself - one more month till i'm done with school! then i can take it easy until i go into labor!

hch - i definitely feel like i need a nap in the afternoon! 1st tri symptoms seems to be creeping back into daily life lol no heartburn thank goodness. hope it gets better for you!

Good morning ladies! (nice and early on Saturday morning...)

Ashley- oh dear, that must have been really worrying! :( Did they ever find out why the results came back "abnormal" ? Glad the CT scan didn't show anything though, and I hope you're able to take it easy this weekend!

Lolley- Have fun at the safari park! I love going to places like that :) I'm probably going to be the parent dragging my LO to all the zoos/safari parks when he gets older because I want to go, not necessarily b/c he does... hehe

MamaAfrika- When will you get the new results for your bloods? Keep us updated!

I'm up nice and early because DH and I are driving to friends' in a few minutes to pick up all the nursery furniture!! :happydance: I'm soooooooo looking forward to having everything! I think I'm going to spend all day tomorrow setting it up :)

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Caught up earlier, went to post and lost post. No time to re post to yesterday's chat. Boo. But I'm up to date With everyone.

Heart burn for me isn't triggered by anything I eat. It's at it's worst when I lie down so always have rennie by my bed.
Always very sleepy in afternoons and now I'm off will have naps. I just feel in a daze lots.
I wake up silly early every morning and usually read for a while before I get up.
Bump has shot out this week! Dad thinks it's huge lol.
Wish I could lose the cough :(

Amazing having my dad here :) scan is today at 11 ish. It's so alien to him to be seeing this scan as they didn't do scans when I was being made. Also it's not common in Ireland to do private scans. I hope it all goes well. I actually can't believe we're gonna see our baby today!!!!!!! It's been 9 weeks since the 19 week scan.

Dad leaves on Sunday, then Monday I just have 2 hours of teaching I had to put off this week before my midwife appointment. Then i think I'll sleep the whole afternoon lol. I need hours of nothing to chill out.

Yes the hot weather I'm loving but yesterday black jeans and black wrap cardi was too hot. Changes into hubby tshirt and tracksuit bottoms. I might buy men's tshirts. It's too hot to wear clingy tops I want lose and airy. I'll have a look when I'm alone next week and can take my time.
Random stuff as usual sorry. :)

Have a great day. I'll be back later and hopefully can post my pics and update u on scan experience.

Hugs xxxxxx

12 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:
9 weeks till I'm actually classed as full-term. :shrug:
10 weeks till maternity leave starts. :sleep:
7 actual working weeks left. :happydance:

Wow! :)

Ashley, so glad everything is ok, just make sure you take it easy.

Starglow njoy your scan today!

I got some vest tops in primark, £2.50, bargain. I just bought a few sizes bigger. x

good morning eveyone! baby is the size of a squash today! hooray! felt like he had been an eggplant forever!LOL!

mama afrika sounds like the mw faffed around to much! hope she can be a bit more gentle next time.

lolley i hope you have a fab day at the safari park :D

Hugs ashley , your baby is a little monkey already by the sounds of things! do you know if he is breech? mine is breech and i find it harder to breath when his head is rammed in my rib cage!

hope your have a fab scan today starglow! cant wait to see the pics!

hope eveyone has a fab day x

Hey everyone

Aw Ashley sorry you feel so short of breath, at least everything is ok.

Starglow have a great day and enjoy your scan, can't wait to see the pictures.

Lolley have a great day at the safari park, great day for it!

hch congrats on 29 weeks

I have a couple of vests from next very comfortable and long line too.

We had a bbq yesterday and another today and probably tomorrow lol dh loves them and as we invested in a great bbq last summer he's wanting the moneys worth out of it!! We painted the side of the garage this morning, arm is aching now, so going to chill the rest of the day!

Enjoy the weekend all, speak soon xx

Hugs ashley , your baby is a little monkey already by the sounds of things! do you know if he is breech? mine is breech and i find it harder to breath when his head is rammed in my rib cage!
x

I don't think she is breech, I've had a couple of feet into the ribs lol she still thinks it's okay to attempt summersaults in there though, and it gets quite painful :)

4D IMAGES_20.jpg

4D IMAGES_23.jpg

4D IMAGES_22.jpg

Hi girls,

Aw the scan was fab! My baby girl is very cute :) she was sleeping so had to go have a break after the full appointment of nearly an hour. I drank redbull, ate chocolate and sweets and then she and i woke up lol. Had an entire second scan then. (we were there for 2 hours!) We got 4 black and white images and 25 colour images. From face and hand shots to crossed legs and feet, hands touching feet, sucking thumb..... really fab. Dad loved it!

Baby is measuring the right size, is def a girl lol 2lbs 2oz and is facing head down.

great weekend so far with lovely meals out in the sun and great company.

hope you're all ok. just thought i'd throw a few pics up to show you seeing as ive been rabbiting on and on about having this scan lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....i really need to get hubby to take some pics but as my laptop is letting me upload i thought i'd post my bump pics.

15 weeks, 19 weeks, 28 weeks, 28 weeks
Untitled-1.jpg

Morning all

Starglow great pictures of your little girl and you :D So cute especially the sucking of the thumb bless. Glad you eventually woke her up and glad they were patient with you too and didn't write off the appointment.

have a good day everyone x

Starglow amazing pics of your little girl! i posted on the main board too on your thread... gorgeous! and gorgeous bumpette too :winkwink:

hope everyone has had a great weekend... i'm sad today cause my little boy is going to costa rica with his dad!!! so this is my last day with him, he'll be gone 11 days, back on good friday. He usually goes away on holidays with his dad so i should be used to this now but i'm not! Its so hard, especially with DH working and me not... (well I may be working next week but i don't know yet) ... how will I fill my days!?

I'd REALLY love a 4D scan but DH is just not on board.. since we've paid private already for the gender one we had.. I don't regret it at all though I just couldn't wait to find out what she was! aaaah well I'll just have to wait another 11 weeks to see her :flower:

Hch and Ashley you were talking about breech babies, I definitely think LO is still breech - i hope she turns as i really really really don't want a c-section.

hope everyone has a great day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->