****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

fab pics starglow your little one is super cute! love your bump pics too :D

lilly i hope my baby turns too! as of yet he hasnt and i still have feet kicking me in my lady bits ! also the weird feeling of little hands grabbing away at something just above my belly button! so weird! hope kai has a fab holiday and you dont miss him to much and you can filll your day with girlie shopping and eating cakes in a cafe! ;)

im not up to much today! Lee is at work til 6 tonight but is hopefully going to get some time off next week so we will go down to devon to visit my friend! hope the weather stays nice! tried to order some vests from next but they were out of stock! BOOOOOOO! so will have to go into town to get some! have a nice day everyone! x

hch, where abouts in devon is your friend? I'm in devon too :D Weather is a bit changeable next week...

Fab scan pics starglow, really cute!

I took a bump pic at 27 weeks, but never got to uploading it. Will do a new one soon.

Thanks re the picies. Aw Lilly it's a shame you can't do another scan. If Kai is away can't you persuade oh to get one this week as a pressie for the two of you? make the most of this time you'll have hun. Catch up with friends etc. Xxx

Lilly .... Just read your post on my thread on main board. Yes you were scanned early but one was a re-scan so that doesn't count lol. I think if u can afford it that it's so good especially for dads to see their babies. We're both buzzing from yesterday and it's given me a massive boost after a mad 6 weeks. It was incredible to see her features. She's the image of her dad! (which hubby is just loving lol)

Tell him I've said you need the same boost and it'll keep you going while Kai is away and for the next 11 weeks :) hehe. ( I'm cheeky) xxxx hugs

Hi ladies!

Starglow... your pics are adorable!!! I showed DH the one of your LO sucking her thumb, and I've just convinced him that we should a 3D scan too :happydance: It's great that your dad was able to be there :)

aww Lilly, I hope the 11 days without Kai go by really fast!

And my mw told me that my LO is breech too at my appt last week, but she said he has plenty of time to turn around, so I'm hoping he figures things out soon and turns like he's supposed to :)

We picked up all the furniture yesterday for the nursery! We've decided we want to sand it and put a glaze coat on it first... so we'll spend the next couple of weeks finishing that before we move them to the room (they're in the garage now). yay!

That's fab news hun! Re scan and nursery furniture. I'm itching to get on now with the baby buying x

Starglow - I LOVE the scan pics! my OH doesn't want to do a private 3D and tbh I don't think I'd want to fork out all the money to pay for it myself since he has zero extra spending money. But at our last 2 ultrasound appointments we got to see our little girl in 3D for free and got some photos of her anyway. Have another ultrasound scheduled this coming Thursday so hopefully they'll flip that magic little switch again and let me see her in 3D! :)

Last night I was at OH's parents house for his niece, Mya's, 3rd birthday. We had a ton of fun! He has 3 brothers and a little sister and they got into a squirt gun fight INSIDE the house! I was so shocked that their parents allow that kind of thing! Mine would have had a fit! At one point OH told Mya that her little cousin was in my belly and she came to check it out. We got photos of her with her little hand on my belly waiting for a kick. When she felt the kick she went crazy! she was like "OH MY GOODNESS! SHE KICKED MY HAND!" squealing and laughing. It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

Just doing housework today, and hoping that LO goes to sleep sometime today! After the party wore down last night we stayed chatting with his parents for a while and LO was going nuts. kicking and squirming and making being conscious extremely painful for me. She didn't stop all night! I went to bed with tears running down my face from the pain. Every time I woke up she was still kicking. And she is just now settling down at 10am. :dohh:

Hi everyone.

Aw what a lovely weekend we had even sitting in the garden yesterday having a BBQ. I was relaxed all weekend then after us dropping my dad back to the airport I flaked out on the sofa before going to bed shattered.

Just have to do 2 hours of teaching and then I have my mw appointment at 1300. I think hubby may come along as he's home today. I haven't had a chance to think of questions to ask. Other than about booking my antinatel Saturday class in. The hospital still haven't called back about it after they rang me in March to arrange them.

Anything you think I should be asking about? (to mw)

Nothing else planned for today. Just want to chill out this afternoon. I'll start gathering all my lists of what we still need for the baby and that's it. (I hope lol) up to date with the housework thank goodness.

My neighbour!!!!!!!...... He is such an indiot! As my hubby says, this man feels the need to comment on me everytime we see him. We're sat out having dinner in the garden yesterday when he shouts out his window 'how's the diet coming along?' what a complete tool!!! He makes himself look like such a twit! Lol. Its amusing.

Back in a bit. Hope everyone's ok. Xxxxxxxx

Starglow, how rude of your neighbour. Luckily our neighbours keep themselves to themselves.

I would mention you funny turn you had the other day. Just to be sure. xx

My weekend was ok, husband annoying me as per. He never helps out. I'm starting to struggle now and could do with an extra pair of hands. He's too wrapped up in himself to think about his family. Really winds me up. He says I ask him to do everything, well actually I don't, I ask him to mow the lawn and do the washing up, but I have to ask him over and over again until it gets done. grrr rant over.

morning everyone!

Starglow - i'm working on it with DH, but I'm not sure.. he wants to wait to see her when she arrives, I also feel like i'm being greedy as I already had a 3d scan she was just so much younger and with her hands infront of her face! I found another place that do them called Ultrababy - there's one in highgate village which is just a walk from where we live in london! So we'll see...
DH has booked to take me away to Bibury in the cotswolds to stay at a beautiful country hotel next week, to cheer me up (bless him) so i don't know if I can convince him to have a another scan too!!

Ashley your LO sounds so active!! Real little wriggler!! Mine hasn't been causing me pain, but like Hch said I'm feeling strange movements near my bellybutton, as if she's grabbing at something there! I've had not one rib kick or movement up there its all on the side and down below. I'm sorry your'e feeing such pain from her! She must be a real little acrobat :winkwink:

Well Kai is winging his way to costa rica already... i'm on tenterhooks until I hear from his dad or nan that they've arrived safe. I'm so ridiculous i've even been up since 7am checking the news to check for plane crashes - I know, OTT right.

Luckily i'm working (at the Cube again) for the next four days until 10pm every night which will take my mind off things, and i've got the next 2 weeks jam packed with things going on (SIL's wedding next week, visiting friends in B'ham this w/end)

Starglow good luck with your MW app, I asked about the birth plan etc.. and found out that my community midwives (I don't go to the hospital for my apps they come to a clinic down the road from me) are not the birthing centre midwives!! So I haven't met any of the MW that will be with me when I give birth... :-(
other questions I asked were just about size of LO (she's normal size - everyone tells me I look small but its because i'm tall and have lots of space for LO!) and my vein again as the left side of my groin is all puffy now too (sorry tmi!)

29 week tomorrow!! I might post bump pic at 30 weeks again :happydance:

x

Thanks Ailey and Lilly. I know my lo is head down and that she weighs 2lbs 2 oz which I'm told is normal. Be Bice to know her actual length too. Forgot about my funny turn - I'd say it was that yuck bug I had bur yes I'll mention it to her.

Shame Lilly you won't know any of your midwives but they'll be lovely I'm sure.

Whoops just realised the time. Running! x

29 weeks! small bump large arse!

Attachments

• 29 +2.jpg
    29 +2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
Lilly, you mentioning 30 weeks!! Eeek, that just sounds so much futher along than 29 weeks don't you think?

aww hch, cute bump!! :)

Ailey- I agree... 30 weeks sounds like SO MUCH!

I was out getting lunch today at work, and as I was paying the lady working at the register pointed at me then yelled across the room to her colleague, "LOOK! See, I TOLD you there was a baby boom this summer!!" haha to which everyone else in the room turned around to look at me too... :blush: I just kind of smiled... yep, I'm pregnant. hehe

Aw it wasn't my midwife I saw. She was a bit wishy washy really. Anyway she just took bloods for low iron and blood pressure. Measured bump which she said is spot on, listened to heart beat. Asked I'd I ate right when I've been sick, and told me stuff I already know really. Seeing doc in 2 weeks and midwife not till 35 weeks! Strange.

Hubby and I just doing a little BBQ now altho the sun has gone in and we have grey skies lol. Determined to eat outside. Then gonna read pregnancy and baby stuff this afternoon.

Xxxx

heya ladies hope everyone has been well havent been on for a few days!! missed you all!!! starglow the pics of your little lady are lovely :)

hch, lovely bump.

starglow, glad all is ok,hope the bloods come back fine.

today I have mostly been relaxing after a busy weekend. Go quite bad low bump pains and been a bit dizzy, luckily Amber has kept herself entertained x

Thanks Hun. How have you been? X

been good thankyou just busy busy :( looking forward to finishing work now worked out with all the bank holidays its only actually about 18/19 days so hoping itl fly by!! just had enough now the new furniture and things is great and i have a much bigger area than i did before but it does make it harder when im still on my own, interviews going on next week for student placement to come help out but its still not soon enough for me! and all my lot have all got the summer cold as i call it! look forward to home time every day! lol!
other than that not alot else going on been asked to do cake for my oh's mums birthday next weekend they are having a party with 90 guests so im gonna have to make 2 big cakes for there to be enough for everyone :/

hch - beautiful bump, great bum! lol

Ailey - i know 30 weeks sounds so far along! i'm soooo excited to meet my little bean bag!!!

Itsy, there's totally a babyboom going on right now I reckon, celebrity ones, lots of my friends.. its crazy!

I'm currently wiling away the hours in my dressing room at work. not much to do for the next 3 hours so thank god for my laptop. Might update my website or something...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->