****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

here is my 30 week bump pic :) ...

https://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/kell500/30weeks.jpg

aww Lolley! Beautiful bump!!

Strawberry, lovely play mat! I love the colours.

Just got back from mw... sugar and iron are all fine, got the Anti D injection (wasn't bad!) and made another appointment in 2 weeks for another scan :happydance: They want to check LO's growth then to see if he's still measuring big. Can't complain about more scans though! :)

Hch well done on even getting out and about!
Lolley. Aw fab bump! (and figure !!!)
Itsy. Delighted your appointment went well. X

Hi girls! Tiring day at work today, but only 4 days left!

I'm feeling the heavy bump too. and it's only going to get worse...
I can't sleep either, forever tossing and turning.

We have a playmat that my daughter had, it's a tiny love one with lights and music.

Here's my 30 week bump! I was feeling festive... can't wait to bake my ham on Easter! I LOVE ham and I only ever make it for Easter and Christmas.

What kind of bag are you ladies using as a hospital bag? I was thinking about taking a small rolling suitcase, but now I'm thinking about buying an oversized Vera Bradley bag! I REEEAALLLLLLLLY want one. :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_2121.jpg
    IMG_2121.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2124.jpg
    IMG_2124.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
wow Ashley, did you paint that yourself?? That's awesome! Beautiful bump!

Ailey... 4 more days! I'll bet you can't wait :)

awesome bump pics girls you both look fab x

Hi girls,

Well after a day pretty much on the couch or in bed hubby came home at 10pm from work. I got out of bed (heartburn was killing lying down anyway) and we went and did a big food shop. I hadnt realised how much bigger my bump is at night. Omg walking around tesco was hard work. I honestly felt like I was gonna burst lol. I got looks that's for sure. I was wacked out when we got home, crawled into bed and with Paul McKenna's cd I slept through. So I reckon a walk to rid my energy whether I feel like it or not could be the key.
I know hch walks huge amounts.

Mil was on last night. Thank goodness she has got the message to come after baby is born when I'm home. She'll be coming with my sil which is probably good. Get visitors out of the way. Hopefully they'll come the second week I'm home but we'll see. I do think she thinks this is her baby but it's her grandchild and I just have to go with it. She's baby mad! Adores them and really good with them.

Omg 30 weeks tomorrow and most of you are already there. This is crazy lol.

So a long weekend of sitting in the garden, BBQ's and chilling out to come. Hoping to drag hubby for walks round the block. It's easier when he's with me cause I can hang on to him lol. I've really slowed up I notices last night. He couldn't believe how slow I needed to walk lol.

Have a great day everyone x

Hi everyone

Great bump pics everyone, Ashley you did a fab job of your egg bump it's really cute.

I'm just waiting for it to warm up a little as feels little cool, to go plant some seeds in the garden for some colour later when I know we won't have chance to garden. Just washed some of babies clothes going to go hang them out in a min, they will look so cute on the line! :cloud9:
Dh has taken his kids to the cinema which seems wrong when the weather is so lovely but it's what they want to do :wacko: BBQ later

Posted my 30 week bump pic and pic of the playmat we got.

I do a fair amount of walking so that could be the key Starglow, although not planning as much of that this weekend, my right calf is killing me from cramp two nights ago feels like I have seriously pulled a muscle :(

Hope you all a super Good Friday x

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
  • lottie.jpg
    lottie.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
Well just had a bit of a drama.... whilst pegging out the washing the dog was strangely barking at some small bushes in the corner of the garden, I thought he had been stung by a bee as he chases them :wacko: but on looking again I noticed there was a blackbird chick there just staring up awww so cute but nightmare for me as I'm so soft for all animals, mammals, birds etc I have to check they wil be ok as can be.
I quickly got the dog in the house and phoned dad not knowing what to do, then checked RSPB website, turns out it's best to leave them but keep an eye on them in case they have been abondoned. Hopefully it will fledge in a couple of day time or sooner :shrug:
It looked quite healthy covered in feathers but not the full plume, just quietly sat there.

I left it finished hanging out the washing, went to check on it and it had gone!! I just hope it is ok and it could hopefully fly after all as I don't want any of the crazy cats we have nearby getting it :wacko:

I'll let the dog out later I'm sure he'll go check for it, he is such a scooby doo that anything scares him so I'll soon know if it is about!

Aw it's so hard when you find little animals in your garden who are injured etc. Poor little thing. Nice bump and playmat :)

Went out this morning to get a few bits and now we're in the garden on 26 degrees. I'm reading my magazines while hubby is cooking the food on BBQ. Yum yum!

Off to chill x

hope everyones having a lovely break!!! lovely bumps reminds me i need to do my pic... coming in next few days :)

but anyway this is why i havent been on ive spent all day baking and icing!! heres results so far i have 24 cupcakes to ice tomoro too tired to finish it tonight!! these are for my mil's big 50'th party tomoro night

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
Lovely cakes Strawberry. :) fab!

Yesterday was lovely. Sat in the sunshine gaining freckles lol, reading and eating. Had an hour snooze in bed when I needed it, then we went for a 30 min little walk which felt great and back to watch footie. Not a huge fan bit our team were playing so it was fun. I'm fine if I get a sleep during the day but this isn't going to be possible when I'm back working 9-7. Dont know what I'll do as my eyes literally just want to close and body shuts down.

I really want to plant my garden pots and paint my lounge but no energy.

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend.

X

Good morning ladies!

Foxforce- beautiful bump!! I love seeing how your tattoo still grows with your bump, it looks beautiful!

And I'm sure the little bird made it away safely... I know exactly how hard it is not to do anything (I've taken in a LOT of stray animals in the past years... I just can't resist!). Hopefully you'll see it again at some point, healthily flying around!

Strawberry- that really is a gorgeous cake! Good luck finishing the rest and have a great time at the party for your MIL today!

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend as well! DH and I are leaving this afternoon for a "mini-cruise" from NL to England (a little city called "Hull") and I'm really looking forward to it :) We've both never been on a cruise ship... or to England... so it will be nice to enjoy the long weekend away (our last one with just the two of us). Hope you all have a great time as well!

Hi everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely few days. Great bump pics and fab cake strawberry - you're so talented!

I actually went to the maternity triage last night as I was so worried about my vein. Its got worse and there's more veins 'down there' now. The area is puffy and swollen and I feel a lot of pressure, the baby is really low down too, plus i've been having about 20 braxton hicks a day!

After googling (BAD GOOGLE!!) I thought i'd suffered a prolapse of some sort, well I was devastated yesterday, was crying loads as I thought my pelvic floor was a goner!! But I went into triage and they checked me out - no prolapse, cervix is where it should be and everything is intact (phew!)

HOWEVER, I have been diagnosed with Vulvar Varicosities :-( and they do go away but only after delivery. They also think the puffiness could be a femeral hernia, but they can't do anything about that now. I have to keep an eye on it if it becomes red or hard and painful, they might have to operate after delivery (but unlikely).
I also have a slight UTI, they reckon position of baby and softening of my pelvis all points to LO coming early, so we are getting prepared. UTI's also cause preterm labour.

https://www.varicoseveinsolution.com/vulvar-varicosities.html

I am ok now, relieved at being diagnosed - this vein as you girls know has been bothering me since march - only 9 more weeks to live with it!!

Anyway, i did have a nice break and we're off to my parents this weekend for bbq's and easter egg hunts - I'll be doing a lot of resting!!

hope everyone is well xxx

Aw Lilly you poor thing. As you say at least they now know what it is and baby girl is doing well. But how uncomfortable to be living with this. The thought of lo coming early must have jolted you a bit. I've been thinking about you at your sisters wedding and you've been through all this. Have they given you something to take? Sending hugs. Kai must be home now too x

Itsychik. Have a fab cruise. Great weather for it. We're having proper summer days here at the mo. Hotter than lots of Europe. Why Hull tho? Never been but if you get time go visit other places and explore. I've never heard of anyone visiting Hull as their English destination. Any questions ask us. Have a fab time. It's so important to have time together. Usually we'd be having friends around and entertaining but we're loving just spending this quality time together.

I'd love to go shopping for linin trousers. ( or even maxi dresses/ long skirts)Think we're going tomorrow but may pop out today depending. My legs are swollen so wearing skirts isn't the best. My jeans, leggings and tracksuit bottoms are all too hot for this weather.

Lol short walk yesterday = 2 different neighbours patting bump and commenting how big it is lol. I've taken to staring back at strangers tunmy's when they stare at mine. Hehe. It's funny. Try it.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->