****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

I'm sat out in the glorious sunshine looking at my lovely flowers I planted. Also looking at hubby building the chimney style log burner. Hoping to toast marshmallows on there tonight :) I really should be moving abroad living in the sun. I just love it.

Can't believe it's so late already!

Hope you're all doing ok x

hugs flybee hope you feel better very soon xxx

attached is my weird shaped bump!! baby is now lying across me!:haha:

Attachments

• 31+3.jpg
    31+3.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 3
huge Hugs flybee, hope you can get up and about soon and starglow is right about 4 weeks before :)

hch- your bump looks tiny now looking fab still

my last day off as well today boooo! 3 days this week and 4 days next so not too bad. Oh Wed is only half a dayy too as i see the midwife :)

only 5 weeks until i finish wooooo!

hooray for a 3 day week lolley! and i have the mw on wednesday too! :D

lol i forgot we have synchronised appointments :thumbup:

That's funny you're both seeing the mw at the same time. I only get to see my doctor tomorrow evening. I don't see my mw now till 35 weeks! (haven't seen my own mw since 20 weeks as I had a wishy washy stand in last time)

I have 3 day week this week and also next week which is great. Had such lovely time off this last two weeks :)

Nite xxx

Morning all

Flybee :hugs: I really hope you feel much better soon x Hope your haematology appointment goes well and answer some questions for you. Try not let it get you down hun :flower:

hch it is a cute bump can tell baby is laid across :lol:

I think I have about 6 weeks left to work, I see mw 10th May @ 32weeks I'm wondering when we may discuss birthplan, pain relief etc in the super short time we get at these appointments :shrug:

Hope you all have a good day x

Good morning all!

I see that most of you had a lovely weekend and good weather! Hope everyone had a great Easter :)

Flybee- I'm so sorry to hear that things haven't been getting any better :( How are you getting around at home? Are you able to walk at all? I hope the next appointment sheds some more light and give you some good news soon! :hugs:

DH and I had a great weekend as well :) We did go to Hull (we had booked the trip a month ago so the city was set) and it was... small. haha, but it was nice to see another part of Europe and it was easy to walk around for the day. We really enjoyed the time together.

Tonight we have our 3D scan! :happydance: looking forward to seeing our LO in more detail!!

Hope everyone has a great day :flower:

Woooo enjoy your scan Itsy exciting! :dance: Glad you had a good weekend :thumbup:

itsy enjoy your scan :D xx

just had some awful news, my friend has lost her baby at 26 weeks, i feel so numb and in shock and i dread to think how she is feeling right now, im sitting here willing my baby to move after i have moaned about him constantly moving all the time, devastating :'(

Oh no hch that's terrible news :cry: Your poor friend :nope: It does make you feel bad when you complain lo is hurting when moving, mines jabbing me right now in the ribs.

I hope your friend has some good support from family and friends and the nhs too.

flybee- big hugs how aweful really hope you are aable to get up and about soon

hch- so sorry to hear about your friend how awful :( something like that never goes away i really hope she can find the strength to help herself through this :flower:

not alot to update from me havent been around all weekend had mil's party saturday night and we all went for a 3 course meal on sunday .. monday we didnt do anything but chill out!! went back to work today.. nightmare so busy!! i only have 2 weeks left after this week so hopefully they will go quick!!

hope everyone is well

aww hch :( I'm so sorry to hear about your friend... I can't even imagine how I would feel at this stage! I wish her lots of strength to get through this :hugs:

Aw hch that's awful about your friend. So hard!

First day back to work. It was fine but by the time I was finishing omg I was exhausted. Ive come home feeling really bad. All achey, tired, feel like my eyes are hanging out of my head. I have no idea how I'm gonna do the next 8 weeks! Ive managed to get my last week down to just one light day which is brilliant. This is my early day tip. Most days I teach till 7pm! Can't afford not to work tho.

Would like to be in bed but seeing doc in an hour.

Hch. sorry hear about your friend :( hope she is ok x

Isty enjoy your scan!

I saw the midwife today, all is well BP is higher then normal but she didn't seem concerned as I'm still working and it's hot etc. But she said she wouldn't like it to get any higher. No swelling or protein in wee so all good there. Baby is measuring spot on and heartbeat is nice and healthy :)

Cool Ailey :)

My doc appointment was fab. Got to feel exactly where baby is lying. It was amazing and heard her little heart beat. She's still head down with spine on my right and her limbs on my left. yay :)

Ailey and Starglow- glad to hear your appointments went well and that your LO's are doing well!

We just got back a bit ago from the 3D scan! Last week LO was measuring 3 weeks ahead and was head down, now he's breech and was measuring about a week ahead, so it looks like the growth is slowing down at least :) Apparently he's got a big head though :dohh:

He had his hands/feet and the umbilical cord in front of his face, so we didn't get many clear pictures... but we get to come back in another week or two for a second scan (free!) to try and get some better pics :happydance:

Two of the pics are below :)

Echo_31w_3D_face.jpg Echo_31w_3D_hands.jpg

Awwwww look at him. How cute! Great you get to be rescanned.

Off out for a walk so i can get to sleep. Hardly slept last night.

Nite all x

Later..... 45 min walk was fab! Feel so much better. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->