****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Yes I have the Tara Lee one, it is very good.

I actually managed to sleep really well last night, must have been so tired from interuppted sleep the previous 2 nights. Although I did have cramp a couple of times :(

Enjoy your finacial meeting!

Meeting over :) all good news. Changing our mortgage to a better one. We've been really careful to get our finances into the right place in time for baby in July. Starting a family makes you grow up a bit lol (well it has me anyway). We're being careful with our spending big time right now.

Must say I'm feeling pretty yucky this morning. Headache, sick, achey and very tired. Gonna drop hubby off at train for work and then come home and put my feet up. Glad I can. I'm lucky.

Foxforce that's great you like that yoga DVD. Can't wait to try it out x

Great I've got my place on the antenatal course in may. Pleased as it's 2 Sunday's to completely focus on us plus a Thursday night purely on breast feeding.

Dizzy dizzy dizzy.

Enjoy the UK sunshine x

ahhh lovely sunshine... just bloody hot!! i am shattered already thank god its only one more day of work then a 4 day weekend :)

just a quick one for the UK ladies as im trying to do my assignment...

Just had the asda baby event leaflet in the post it starts 26th April :)

oooo asda event! cant wait for that as i need some more bottles and they did a good deal last time on them! :)

hugs flybee hope you feel better soon did you manage to get away?

itsy i dont think you look big at all just normal for 30 weeks, scans are usually not correct at getting the weight right, i wouldnt worry at all they said my 2nd was going to be no bigger then 7lbs but he was 8lbs 9 so they got that wrong completely :)

anyone elses bump feeling heavy!? i generally cant be arsed to do anything in this weather! i just feel so ........ eurggghh do i have to! got my voucher for my boots changing bag and the advent freebies if i spend over a fiver so will be getting those 2moro! nothing like a few a freebies! :D have started waking up all the time during the night cant get comfy at all and baby is having his awake time between 10pm and 4am! plus he is still breech and just tends to roll over which is now getting not painful but the need for me to say argghh :lol: and kick me in my bladder non stop! still umming and arrrrghing over the homebirth i really want one and get excited about having one but then i think omg what the hell am i doing! i think i need my mw to tell me that its going to be fine ! OH is still in 2 minds he is worried something will go wrong! i dont know will have to think long and hard before i make the commitment to having one! does anyone have there hospital bag ready i have bought some breast pads :lol: and thats it! should really start getting it ready! cant believe i will be full term in 6 weeks! and 9 weeks til due date! anyone looking into taking raspberry tea leaf tablets and using clary sage oil nearer your date?

Yay asda baby event, both DH and I will be on leave next week so we'll definitely check it out.

@hch I'll be taking rasberry leaf tablets from 36 weeks if my mw is ok with it.

Hch.... This is from last night but i couldn't post for some reason:
Yep hch to being bump heavy. Bump has grown again since the weekend. I'm just back to being shattered. I had to go to bed for 4 hours today. I only got up cause I won't sleep tonight if I stay there longer. I know I have to relax but it feels such a waste of time off.*
Re home birth. I love the idea but I'd feel safer at the hospital with *the support. We're all different tho. Don't u get two midwives at home tho?*

I'm eating far too much especially on the days where I'm not up to doing anything. Think i'll start keeping a food diary from Tomorrow to keep track.*

X

This morning.

Hi everyone :)
What an awful night trying to sleep. I'm going through 3-4 hours of being so uncomfortable. As soon as I lie down at night it's a nightmare! Can't sleep propped up with pillows yet it kills when I lie flat. Wish I could find a way of getting comfy quickly.

Now, had anyone bought a play mat yet? I can't find one I like. When I read reviews I'm finding they're flimsy and small. Any ideas?

X

I'm having trouble sleeping as well, I can't find a comfortable position and I need the toilet twice in the night.

Morning

Thanks Lolley will watch out for some bargains in the Asda event!

I am going ot tackle hospital bag bits next week, get some matty pads etc

I already have some raspberry leaf tea my friend has given me that she didn't open.

Starglow I got a Lottie Ladybird playmat from M&P's at the outlet though I think they sell for £60 but got ours for £25 . It's lovely and colourful and very padded, it's plays music too. I believe they still sell in the main store so not sure why it was so cheap at the outlet :shrug:

I slept realy well again last night after dozing on the sofa all evening so I was surprised, probably have a few days of no sleeping now lol Just needing to get the once at the moment for the toilet.

hi :hi:

Im having trouble sleeping can't get comfy in any position with or without my pillow, but i have never been a good sleeper anyway so i expected it. You can put money on it that when i go to bed baby wakes up! wriggling and kicking for hours.

hch- i started buying bits for my bag, just when things are on offer if im shopping. I got some hand gel and deoderant etc as i have to use sensitive deoderant it is normally £2 something it was on offer for 99p :) and yes i am now feeling very heavy my bump especially on the evening feels heavier than normal.

starglow - we have just decided on the playmat/gym we are getting i will find it and post the description for you.

https://direct.tesco.com/pi/Enlarge/3/AW10208-7513TPS725946.jpg
https://direct.tesco.com/pi/Enlarge/3/AW10208-7513TPS725928.jpg
https://direct.tesco.com/pi/Enlarge/3/AW10208-7513TPS725975.jpg
Created with sensory stimulating principles that encourage baby’s development within the first year of life. Soft prop pillow promotes tummy time fun. On the go mobile has lights, 8 engaging melodies and sounds plus 3 bugs to delight baby. Large baby safe mirror encourages visual exploration. Visually stimulating graphic cards are dual sided with high contrast images and familiar baby faces. Water filled teether spiral bead chaser and apple rattle encourages reaching and grasping and the mobile can be removed and attatched to any car seat handle.

Thanks lolley. Can't see pic tho. Could just be the website playing up.

So there's a few of us struggling with getting to sleep. I know my sister hardly slept through her whole pregnancy. I eventually used a Paul McKenna sleep relaxation thing last night which sent me off to nod after a while.

Hospital bag - I've only got maternity pads, disposable breast pads, johnsons extra sensitive baby wipes, the big knickers lol, babygrows etc. Still need to find nighties as i don't wear them but ideal for breast feeding and comfort. Anyone else finding any? Thought I'd get cheap in primark but there's nothing suitable.

I wanted to get loads done ( and we are pretty organised) but I've not had the energy to go shopping this week. Hubby is off for 11 days from tomorrow so I'll go with him for the last few bits. X

There showing up for me ?

I will try and post the link....

https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-7513.aspx

you can get it from a few places but this is the cheapest i have found :)

Hi ladies!

Lolley- I see the pics! Cute :) We haven't bought one and I'm not planning on it, at least not at first... but I love seeing the ones you all have chosen!

Re: raspberry leaf, I don't have any yet, but think I would like to get some. I'll probably talk to my MIL about it, as she uses a lot of different herbs and I'm sure she has some good advice on where to find it. Are you guys taking tablets or drinking tea?

I have some issues sleeping... mostly I can get to sleep but I wake up 3 - 4 times trying to turn and get more comfortable. I only get up to actually use the bathroom/toilet once though, so hopefully that won't get much worse.

I have an appointment with the mw today to get the Anti-D/Rh injection. Anyone else had this? Normally I'm fine with shots/needles, but I've heard that this one is horrible. I'll also hear whether they want to do any additional checks since LO is measuring ahead. We'll see!

Thanks lolley. That's really sweet. Love it. :)

Good luck itsychik with your mw today xxx

starglow this is ours gingerbread from mamas & papas was expensive but it was brought by the girls at work for us! its lovely and padded and and its a 5 in 1 playmat can remove the bars and toys and tie the sides up for when they start rolling

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 4
Aw strawberry that's very sweet too. :) nice to get as a pressie!

Omg I can't get myself together to go do a food shop! Seriously I'm flaked out. Even having a shower has taken it out of me. Ok gotta stop moaning and just get on with it.

just been and got my free boots changing bag worth 30 quid! im so knackered now but i need to go and get some easter eggs as i dont want to leave the house again :lol: ooooo got myself some long line vests and there not maternity either as i couldnt find any anywhere! still looking for a nice top to where to my sisters 18th on saturday tho! maternity clothes are crap!

cute playmats girls :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->