****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi all,

Lilly sorry to hear you're in pain, hope it doesn't get much worse x

Itsychik, have a fab cruise x

Strawberry, what a beautiful cake! Do you do it as just a hobby? x

Yesterday we went and built sandcastles on the beach and had an ice cream, yum!
Then our friends invited us round for a BBQ which was lovely.

Not much else happening this weekend, should catch up on some housework as we've spent alot of time out of the house.

xxx

Lily- I'm so sorry to hear the vein has gotten worse! Glad they could diagnose though, and now keep an eye on it. Fx'd that it doesn't get worse and goes away soon!!

Starglow- we had actually planned to go to Antwerp, Belgium... but couldn't find reasonable hotel reservations so gave up and pretty much looked for "last minute weekend bookings" and found the mini-cruise as an option. The choices were to visit either Hull or York (I have no idea if these are the complete names, that's just how the website listed them). I'd actually really love to see London, but as a part of the mini-cruise you travel and just get 1 day "on shore" so Hull seemed like a small city we could wander/waddle around in for a day :) Glad to hear the weather is great!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend as well, and that you have lots of energy to do fun things! :)

Ailey- have a great weekend and enjoy the weather! :)

:flower:

thanks for omments about the cake ladies!!.. i just do it as a hobby really!! just fr friends and family earns a little extra pennies when someone wants one anyway!!

lilly glad you finally found out what is up even though its not really what you wanted to hear!! always best to know these things mind!

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend
xx

huge hugs lilly i hope your not in to much pain, is there anything you can do to ease it at all?

strawberry that cake looks fabulous! you are so talented!

itsychick i hope you have a fab time away :)

im so not coping in this heat! i wanted to just be in my bra and pants yesterday afternoon but waited til the kids went to bed :lol: baby is still breech although he likes to turn ALOT im still getting kicked in the bladder and sometimes little kicks on the right at the bottom! he has deinately made the left side his home he sticks his bum out quite alot too! i wish he would turn tho as its making me so breathless having a head wedged in my ribs! had about 2 hours sleep last night aswell so i need to have a baby hour at some point today as im going to my sisters 18th birthday meal and dont want to look like death warmed up! have a good day everyone :) x

Hi everyone.

@Strawberry lovely cakes!

@Lilly sorry to hear about your pain but glad LO is ok

@Itsy have fun on your cruise,if you do get to go to York, please do as its much nicer than Hull.

We're going to a park to have a picnic / stroll today. Also, I reserved the rainforest jumperoo currently £69.99 at Argos, plus I have a £5 Emmas diary voucher to use on Fisher Price toys so I'll get it for £65 a bargain. I also reserved the Braun compact ear thermometer on sale for £27but I'll get it for £22 using the £5 voucher I'll get for buying the jumperoo.

Sounds great mama Africa.

Itsychik you'll have a fab time.

Hch. Aw Hun. That must be sore having head there. My baby is head down and presses on my bladder all the time. I'm also very breathless.

We went for a big hilly walk into town which was lovely. I had to stop to wee lots lol. Also had to stop at times as baby was poking me in strange places which felt like a stitch. I rubbed bump and she would move then. It's madness. Just took the walk slowly. Also bought 2 sun dresses which I love and a top. I'll wear them loads different ways at home, social and for work with cardi's so that's great. Wow I do look pregnant.

Boots let me use their staff loo! Really nice. Funny how we have to plan wee and drink stops wherever we go.

I love the sun/heat. So it doesn't bother me at all.
Hch take your bra off for comfort at home. Feels much better.

Another BBQ on the go now. We only cook what we're actually having so we don't eat leftovers. And I've now done 3 walks in 3 days each one longer but I feel so much better for it. Gonna keep that up.

Have fun everyone.

(hch could u get a little fan or a cooling spray for your face to help?) x

Hi ladies,

sounds like everyone is suffering in some way or another. Me my hips are bloody murder so my dh has treated me to the dream genii pillow. I wasn't going to pay that much as they are so expensive but he said if it means i can get some sleep its worth it bless him :)

hch - like starglow said try the cooling mists they work wonders :) and ouch for the head in your ribs!

Lilly - glad they have actually given you a proper reason now, hope it doesnt get any worse for you and hope Kai is home with his mom enjoying lots of cuddles :)

Starglow - yay for finding clothes, i think it always makes you feel better when you find something you like

Itsy - have a fab trip and enjoy your time together

strawberry - fab cake, i love it

Mama afrika- enjoy your picnic

Happy Easter everyone :D

So sorry you are in such pain Lilly I really hope it does ease off for you :hug: Glad you had a good time at the wedding. You take easy

Itsy hope you have a fab time on your mini cruise, I agree if you can get to York there is more to see and do there but otherwise enjoy Hull

Strawbs fantastic cake! You are really talented, hope you had a great time at mil's 50th and managed to get your cupcakes done :cake:

Mama great buy on the Jumperoo, my friends little boy has totally loved that and spent loads of time in it, we said we will probably get one but going to leave it until we need it hopefully will have a similar offer then.

hch sorry your not enjoying the heat, get the fans out I say, I don't feel too bad at the mo I have been closing the curtains and blinds to stop the sun getting into the house to keep it cooler! I am looking at oriental style hand fans on ebay to keep with me as I feel the heat will get to me the more I get bigger.

Starglow glad you got some summer dresses and enjoying your walking. I have had a dress on at home my friend gave me which is lovely as it's so cooling and so nice to be bearing my legs lol instead of wearing jeans.

Lolley hope the dreamgenii helps you out hun

We popped out to M&P's factory shop yesterday morning I managed to get a couple more bras on bogof and we also got a lovely storgage box for lo's toys half the price, didn't plan on gettng it but was such a good buy.

What's everyone upto today? Dh is off out with his friends into Leeds this evening for the night to cheer up a friend who has spilt with his wife after 4 months off marriage, so I am going with the dog over to my parents for dinner (20 min drive away) I need to go into work for a short time tomorrow too :nope:

Thanks lolley. X

Foxforce your storage box sounds fab!

What a day yesterday. After I last posted yesterday afternoon, we washed our car in and out (the two of us sweating buckets in the heat lol) then went to order our new car. We had researched getting a new one and found an amazing deal but hubby decided he'd joke with me that we weren't getting it, then sprung it on me lol.... Such a messer. Then hubby cleaned all the decking area while me and bump watched. Stayed out in the garden till midnight chatting. We were just missing toasting marshmallows on the BBQ, had to settle for a sausage on a stick instead! It was such a great day. Lol woke up today SO stiff haha,body is tired. Great fun tho. (won't have new car till September but we'll have it for a big trip to Ireland with the baby :) )

Happy easter everyone. Enjoy your day xxx

Sounds like you had a lovely day and night :D it's exciting to get a new car, what are you getting? Hope your stiffness goes soon x

Meant to post pic of the box so here it is....

Attachments

• storage box 2.jpg
    storage box 2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
Aw nice box. Really nice shape.

We're getting a new Skoda octavia vrs in racing blue. Double clutch so automatic but with gears if u want them. Omg always driven a stick but the automatics are amazing now. We test drove it last weekend and it's so lovely to drive. There's a deal on at the mo where on the new car you pay no VAT plus you get £300 of free petrol. We got a good deal and thinking it'll be great with a family etc. My dad loves it and will probably get one too lol.

Whoops I've already eaten chocolate this morning :)

Cool we drive Octavia estates as response cars at work, very nice to drive. We have had a couple where you can drive manual or auto in Audi's they are bliss to drive but at the mo we have manuals. We won't be getting a new one for a while yet as only changed one of them just over a year ago but it's very practical family/dog car - BMW estate and a Golf. We do love our cars. Excited for ya lol

I had chocolate digestive does that count ....

Oooh! I'd love a brand spanking new car!

I was shattered last night, went to bed at 10, but could sleep cos of the people over the road having a party for the second night in a row :roll: Not happy.

Off to a bootsale today, then an easter egg hunt at my mum and dads, oh and a BBQ. second one this weekend!

Cool we drive Octavia estates as response cars at work, very nice to drive. We have had a couple where you can drive manual or auto in Audi's they are bliss to drive but at the mo we have manuals. We won't be getting a new one for a while yet as only changed one of them just over a year ago but it's very practical family/dog car - BMW estate and a Golf. We do love our cars. Excited for ya lol

I had chocolate digestive does that count ....

Lol no a chocolate digestive doesn't count. You have serious catching up to do haha!

I know the estate is more practical but I love the hatchback :)

Ailey have a fun at the boot sale and at your mums. :)

Xxxxx

Morning all

Gawd I'm so tired :sleep: Didn't sleep well last night at all, mixture off having restless legs, warm feet and dh not been there :wacko: I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight! I managed to video my belly moving last night, baby really getting a wriggle on at times it's getting uncomfortable, it was almost like it was stretching out.

Anyone upto anything good today? I think it's going to be the last warm day for the week here whee I live. At work until 11 ish, bored then go pick dh up and probably mow the garden lawns, all so exciting here!!

Morning hun. Well this Is my last day off. Only have to work 3 till the long weekend. I saw it was meant to be still nice weather in Hampshire till Friday (Kate & Williams wedding first not so nice day) who knows.

Our plan today (after lots of cleaning and oiling the decking suntrap on the garden yesterday) is to buy a wood burner and plants etc, comfy recliners and so on. Eek Its so hard to know what our summer will be like. Dont mind spending the money if we know we'll be in the garden loads but last summer we were hardly in it at all.

I didn't walk yesterday and I knew I needed to. I was exhausted all day. Still am. Gotta chill out later so I'm ready for work tomorrow. I see the doctor at 6 30pm after work.

Hope work flies by for you Hun x

Well it was forecast to be nice and warm but we'll see, living in the Pennines they never really get it right :wacko:

Oh that sounds like good enjoyable shopping, I decided we need some comfy garden chairs, I'm struggling to get out of the chairs we have at the moment as they are so low! Knowing my luck we'll invest and then we won't get much more of a summer lol I'm sure if the weather is good we'll be out there as we're off most of the summer aren't we.

Time is dragging so I may slope off early, enjoy your shopping and your garden afterwards :cool:

Hey girls, sorry haven't been on in a while. I got out of hospital on Thursday afternoon with painkillers and my twice daily injections of fragmin to thin the blood. I have an app tomorrow with the haematology consultant so hopefully she will be able to shed some light on things, like when I will be able to walk again, this is the most frustrating & depressing part at the moment. It is agony attempting to straighten my leg from my hip and getting up for the bathroom is a nightmare.
Hopefully I will get an idea of birth plan as I can't have an epidural if have taken fragmin within 12 hours but I take the shot every 12 hours!! Not sure if will need to be induced or what - I also have a scan next week to check my placenta as was low lying so may need a section anyhow!
I am feeling quite sad as not being able to enjoy the final 9 weeks of bump now and still have lots to organise :( I am hoping I will be up & walking soon and not sure what is going to happen with work and aarrggghhh
sorry to moan just needed to offload ... I will get my dh to bring me the laptop and will catch up on all other news, hope you are all ok x

Omg flybee. I can't believe you're going through this. Work can't make u take early maternity leave unless it's 4 weeks before you're due to take it if I remember right. look after yourself and don't worry about getting things done. Is there anyone that can help with those things? Hope you're ok xxx good luck with next scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->