****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

74 days to go!!!! Omg!!!! Plus I'm only actually working 23 of those days. Nice thought :) I'm looking forward to maternity leave.

Good morning ladies!

I've been reading along since this weekend but haven't had much time to post anything. Was a little bummed out this weekend (it was the 4th anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings--not sure how many of you heard about that when it happened-- but a friend of mine was killed that day so I spent a lot of the weekend talking to our mutual friends and generally feeling a bit bummed). But DH and my FIL finished some painting in the nursery... just one more thing to paint and then we'll be done! The furniture is also almost finished (we're sanding and re-finishing it). So close!

Starglow- glad your dishwasher is working :) That was one of the biggest shocks to me when I moved to Europe... how common it is not to have one!

hch- I hope your hubby gets better soon! Allergic reactions are really awful... but glad it's not hand, foot & mouth!

Ailey- hope you're well rested! That's actually one symptom that hasn't really affected me at least... I don't feel any more tired than normal.

and Lily- I think Ivy Lila is beautiful!! Hopefully you can bring your hubby around as well ;-)

Hope you ladies have a good week... we have a growth scan today at 4pm (Dutch time!) so we'll get some more pics of LO! Looking forward to it :happydance:

Aw Hun sorry about your friend. Exciting about the growth scan today tho. Hopefully you'll post some pics here :)

Xxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

Happy 30 weeks to everyone that is :) I think 30 week pictures are needed too :winkwink:

i have tried catching up, i have had a busy few days. My day at Hoar Cross Hall on friday was fab, had my beautiful bump massage and by the end of the day felt totally relaxed. All our baby stuff is mainly in the loft as we have no where to store it. So me and hubby sorted lots of stuff out on saturday to make room. I cant see us moving for at least 12 months. I am washing bits of baby clothes while the weather is nice so they can be put away in the drawers.

Starglow- glad your dishwasher is now working and it sounds like your getting on top of your work ready :)

hch- hope hubby gets well soon

Itsy - hope the scan goes well

Lilly- Friday will be here before you know it, especially with you having a few days away and the name is beautiful

Think thats it... I may not post too often over the next few days although i will try to keep up as i have 2 assignments for uni to write :( nice way to finish off my holiday!!!
I will try and do a bump pic and put that on too.

Have a great day x

Happy 30 Weeks to some of us including meeeee woohoo!!

What a gorgeous day it is too..

thanks for all the lovely name comments girls!

I also won't be on until weekend as am off to the cotswolds for SILs wedding - i'm really looking forward to tonight because we're staying in bibury and its SO beautiful and its just me and DH, we need some much needed time alone together!! Its been a while :winkwink: :haha:
We'll be staying at his parents weds & thurs night and then we'll be back in london on Friday to see my little man!

hope everyone has a great week xxx

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been on but am
in hospital!
I have seen 3 doctors and a chiropractor over the last week or so who have said I have sciatica / spd - well NO as it turns out I actually have a blood clot in my groin!!!
What is even more scary is that on if the docs said I would be fine to fly to Portugal tomorrow!!!
I am now in hospital and have to inject myself fragomen twice a day for rest of pregnancy and afterwards!!
I will catch up on all posts when am home as too tiny on my iPhone. I hope you are all ok, happy 30 weeks to everyone who is xx

Oh no Flybee! How did they eventually figure out you have a blood clot? How long will you be in the hospital?

I'm glad they figured it out... will the pain start to go away now that you have something to treat it??

Good luck... I hope it clears up soon! :flower:

oh flybee poor you!!! hope you feel better soon :flower:

hope everyone is well just had a little catch up i havent been around much this weekend and week been really busy work is so busy right now its crazy!! absolutly shattered!! just found out oh's Sil is preggo .... thats 3 new grandchildren by the end of the year for my mil!!! lol poor woman is gonna be ripping her hair out going from 1 granchild to 4!!

bloody hell flybee, hope your ok and they sort you out.

Big :hug:

Thanks everyone, I mentioned that my foot looked a bit swollen
so the doctor at hospital checked and ordered an emergency ultrasound on my leg... The pain hasn't gone away yet but am hoping it will start to improve...
Got another injection due now ...

Thanks everyone, I mentioned that my foot looked a bit swollen
so the doctor at hospital checked and ordered an emergency ultrasound on my leg... The pain hasn't gone away yet but am hoping it will start to improve...
Got another injection due now ...

Flybee-- oh dear, I hope your leg is doing okay! Please keep us updated!

I just got back from my scan (pic below!) I posted on the main board as well but LO is measuring 3 WEEKS ahead! He's already 4.5 lbs! I have a regular appointment with my mw on Thursday but the ultrasound technician thinks I'll be referred to a consultant. She said if he keeps growing at this rate he'll be 10 lbs before his due date :shock: oh dear...

I've decided I'm cutting out all extra sugar until at least I get some definite results from the mw this week!

Picture is of head with his hand in his mouth!

Echo_30w_MT.jpg

Oh flybee.... Poor you hun. Sending hugs.

Itsychik ...... Better to get checked for sure. Hopefully you'll be seen soon. Your baby is so cute.

X

I just ordered a pregnancy yoga DVD. Should have got one ages ago. Need something to help me out. Haven't done yoga in ages but I used to love it x

Flybee sorry you're going through this but am glad they caught it.

Itsy I can't believe how big your LO is, cute scan! Does your belly feel bigger to you than average? I ask as my belly feels small but I'm not having another scan.

Mama- my belly/bump feels like it's grown a lot in the last week or two... it wasn't until I posted a picture on Facebook and one of my best friends made a comment about how "big" I was that I even thought anything about it. I just figured it was normal! The ultrasound technician today said that my bump looked really big though :blush: Below is a 30-week bump pic...

Hopefully I'll hear more at my apt on Thursday!

30wk_buik.jpg

Other ladies with 30-week bump pics??

Itsychik, I wouldn't worry too much about the size as it is just an estimate.

Flybee, hope you are ok, sorry you've had some problems x

itsy - i must be cross-eyed today because i can't figure out which way to look at your scan! i can't see anything :( :shrug: I thought MY baby was big measuring 2 weeks ahead! but as aileymouse said, they ARE estimates. I've read a bunch of threads where baby's weight was completely off.

Morning all

Flybee hope your ok glad they spotted the clot and your getting the right treatment now, if I have read correctly are you flying to Portugal today? Or was it that if you were to go tomorrow it would be fine :shrug: Hope the pain has eased off now x

Itsy lovely scan, very cute and yes don't worry over weight as they are guessing, you look lovely in your bump pic :D

Lolley good luck with your assignments x

Lilly have a great wedding, see you in a few days x :wedding:

Strawberry :wave: hope your taking it easy in your busy days :thumbup:

Starglow my yoga dvd is great but I haven't done it for ages, I really must! Which is it you have got Tara Lee?

I had such a strange dream where I gave birth early to a puppy after feeling it's foot sticking out!! It wanted to go back into my tummy as it was too cold :wacko: I think it maybe because lo was moving so much last night it actually kicked out so strong into my side below my ribs that it hurt.

Hope you all have a good day x

Lol giving birth to a puppy!!!!! Eek! Funny old dreams.

I got the Tara Lee DVD as it had lots of great reviews. Doubt it'll be here for another week which is a shame. I hope it makes a difference for the last 9 weeks. Hopefully I'll use it after baby is here too. is this the one you have hun?

Up early for a financial advisor meeting. Yuck. This guy can talk lol.

Last night I was fuming trying to get comfy in bed. Tossed and turned for hours. With pregnancy pillow, without the pillow, cuddled in with hubby, miles away from hubby lol. Had to wee through the night. Boo. Ah well I'll have a nap later :)

Have a great day everyone. Everyone ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->