****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Morning

Itsy those pics are lovely so cute!! And a bonus you get another scan, so jealous of the scans you get :winkwink:

Glad appointments went well ailey and starglow.

Starglow sorry to hear your so shattered, I hope you managed to get a good nights sleep after your walk.

Have a good day everyone xx

heya ladies hope your all well!!

had midwife today wasnt my normal midwife but she was lovely she gave me a dvd on breastfeeding... baby is still measuring a week ahead and is now head down with his back out front ... soooo hopefully he will stay like that!! :)

hi guys! mw was today! baby might still be breech and if he still is breech on my next appointment which is the 18th may i will be having a scan i had a BH while i was there and she 95% certain he was still breech but was very hard to tell as my tummy was rockhard for about 2 minutes!:wacko: everything else was fine! measuring bang on 31 weeks! wahoooo! has anybody noticed there babies heart beat is slower now then at the begining ? mw said he was at 125 but she only gets concerned when they drop under 110 and that all is good! talk about making me worry!

dunno about heartbeat hun havent looked in folder but he was being a monkey for her trying to get it today lol

Lovely pics Isty!

My babies heartbeat was 154 and has been consistant throughout.

Had my crazy nesting head on today, Husband and my dad have just gone out to pick up a chest of drawers for the baby's clothes. So I've made room for that.
Sorted the cupboard under the stairs and got out baby bits from my daughter and put away the things she doesn't play with anymore.
Made a start on our playroom/junk room.
I sat outside in the sun for a bit and did a bit of sewing (I'm making a peg bag) so I have topped up the tan a little.

Looking forward to a nice bubbly bath tonight :)

Another day at work tomorrow, dreading it slighty as it is with bitch boss.

Hi girls!

Cute scan pics Itsy, he looks adorable! Hch I'm sorry about your friend, such awful news :-(

Glad everyone's midwife apps are going well this week.

I had to cancel mine today as was working and they can't fit me in until my 34 wk app. So i have had to book in at my gp for my antenatal 31 week check and they can only see me on the 5th May... gutted as i have SO many questions!

My baby's hb is really high 155-160 all the time, she's moving less too, more squirmy now. And she feels REALLY heavy. I do think I'm gonna have a big baby. She also feels like she's transverse now, it feels so weird. I can basically still see/feel my whole rib cage, thats how my bump is lying. It feels low and across, still no rib kicks!

My bump also hurts if i'm standing all day (like today) anyone else get this? It just feels so tight and uncomfortable.
I had a rubbish night sleep last night, DH woke me up with snoring (he's sick) and I couldn't get back to sleep. I think i've been up since around 5!!! I'm exhausted.

Have the morning off tomorrow can't wait ZZZzzzzz

PS anyone watch Misbehaving Mums to be on BBC3? HORRIFIC!! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have children!

my midwife apt today also...

baby is fine still laying the same head down with bum up to the right side and limbs to the left. I am measuring bang on 31 weeks but have now hit the top centile which means they need to keep an eye on the growth because of previous complications with my 1st. I have protein in my urine but my bp is fine so she is ok with that atm. See her again in 2 weeks now :)

feeling crap though i am full of cold and am having reflux at night (nice!)

glad everyone sounds like their doing well :flower:

has anybody noticed there babies heart beat is slower now then at the begining ?

ive noticed this too mine started off 157@16wks and is now 127@31wks

dont know why it is happening tho.

re heartbeat - it's normal and expected for baby's heartbeat to slow down a bit towards the end of pregnancy. just part of them growing up!

lilly - my bump hurts a lot too if i'm on my feet for a long time. any longer than like maybe two hours, or if i'm getting in and out of the car running errands. it makes me have to hold my belly like i'm supporting all the weight in my hands lol

do you guys start going in for more appointments now? I was going every 4 weeks, now it's every 2, and then the last few weeks will be once a week until baby arrives.

oh lolley! we dont have the same mw appointments now! ;) i go back on the 18th! booooooo! plus got to have more bloods done!

hahaha i just re read my post and it makes no sense! LOL! sorry its my mushy brain!

my bump feels heavy too! baby likes to be awake from 10 ish til 4 in the morning! the sign of things to come! LOL!

just finished making a bowtie out of a sock , crowns and masks for the boys as they are having a royal day 2moro! im exhausted now so im off to bed! speak soon xxxxxxxx

Hi ladies, glad all the mw.have gone well. I had mine yesterday too, LO is fine, her heartbeat is strong and she's still head down with her back on my right and legs on the left. I'm measuring 32cm so on track. I'm still on iron and have an appointment at 33 weeks to do more bloods.

In other news my friends have organised my baby shower for 21 May, I'm looking forward to it!

Morning

Wow everyone had mw appoints this week, wonder why mine isn't until 10th May :shrug: I have never been told heart rate and I don't think it's written in my notes so I'm not sure on if our lo's has slowed down but it does seem normal and makes sense I suppose but I think it will probably change alot if you were to constantly monitor over some time.

Lilly my bump does ache if I don't wear my support if I'm on my feet alot, I do recommend them £12 from Boots in baby section, Mama did you get one as I know you asked where I got mine?

hch hope your lo turns soon, there is still time and room to fx'd

Lolley hope you feel better soon :flower:

Ashley not sure how often we are supposed to go for appointments now I think they are supposed to be more frequently now. Seems to vary area to area :wacko:

Well I hope today goes quickly, I go to hairdressers tomorrow @ 10am so won't be watching the Royal wedding live, which I'm not fussed as I'm sure we will see nothing but clips from it for the next year :lol: The roads maybe quieter on the plus side!

Have a good everyone xx

thanks foxforce, i'll definitely go get one - its not the same as the bump band though is it? I'm on my feet a lot with work and like Ashley said, I also feel like I have to hold my bump sometimes when I'm walking/standing for too long!

The only reason I know my LO's heartbeat is because I went into the Triage unit last week and they monitored me with a strap on belt over my tummy for 40 mins. They do listen to the heartbeat at my MW apps but I have to ask them what the rate is and I think they just guess?!
My MW app also isn't until 5th May and thats with my GP anyway.

Well we don't have much plans this weekend as last week/weekend was so busy - my DH is working pretty much the whole time though.

BUT on Saturday it's going to be very exciting as my dad is hiring a transit van to help us move some of my furniture out (to fit all the baby stuff in) and we're also going to Ikea to buy the changing table/chest of drawers unit, and shelving etc.. we're assembling it all too and then I can make up her cot and put her clothes away too!! :happydance: We've done nothing for the arrival of LO yet so it's probably going to feel very real when we do...!

9 weeks left WOO HOO!!!! I wonder who is going to have their baby first? We're all so close in date so you never know! I predict mine will come early, I first thought she'd come 2nd of July - but now I think 26th June - what's your predictions??

Hi girls.

Yeah I'll see my mw every two weeks. The next time I see my doctor is 6 weeks after birth with baby !!! Ahhhhh!

My lo heartbeat was really fast the other day. Sounded the same as usual. I forgot to bring my wee sample! Whoops.

Just 4-7 30 pm to go and them I'm free for the long weekend. Cant wait!

I think my baby will come one week early 26th june. I was a week early for my mum and according to my dates this was when I thought I was due lol so we'll see. I'd rather be a week early than a week late. As long as she's ready to come out :)

Just enjoying the sun while i have a gap. Bliss!

i aint got a clue when my lo will come he is measuring a week ahead but that doesnt mean anything!! id rather him come a week or 2 early than late though!! but when he is ready is just fine :) id just like to avoid having to be induced and would love him to come in june and not july!

I'm predicting my little girl will be at least a week, if not two weeks early! reasons: 1) she has been measuring big since about halfway through the pregnancy when I started keeping track. 2) I'm so small, I doubt she will have enough room to stay in there much longer than needed lol 3) My mother had all three of her babies about 2 weeks early, and so did my grandma (HER mom!!) apparently early babies run in the family. I'm the first of this generation to put this theory to the test. i have 2 older sisters, but they don't have kids yet. I'm really expecting her more around mid-June instead of late June.

Lol we'll all be past our due dates thinking yeah we were all wrong. They're never coming out hehehe!!!! Awwwww it's getting close now x

i have been 2 weeks late with both boys so im guessing 2 weeks late! :lol:

I was 12 days late with Amber, not expecting to be early this time. Although it would be nice if she was born in June :D

least i know he wont end up being born on my birthday 26th july.. thatd be VERY overdue!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->