****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

I originally liked the name Wyatt for a boy, but OH laughed in my face and said no way. Apparently it's the name of some famous cowboy or something like that. *sigh* I think we'll discuss names again once we know the gender. He had mentioned using my parents first names as baby's middle name (depending on girl or boy, obv) but I don't really like my parents' names! LOL

It's really hard to find names both of you like. It takes ages. But we had a right laugh finding names. Some Hillarious ones out there lol like Prince, Alfonzo, so many more. Haha.

If any of you have iPhones are you using the 'what to expect' app? It's great. Tells you daily, weekly and tracker reports. It's American. I love it. I'm in my 14th week and am a navel orange. Not sure what week 15 is xxx download it

I have that app! For Android though, not iPhone. I had said at first that I was going to put my weekly photo in it, but I only ever did ONE! lol I also have a few other pregnancy apps, and a widget on my homescreen that tells me how far along i am, avg baby's length, avg baby's weight, and avg amt of weight gain for mom! Have you looked at myregistry.com? it's a universal registry, and it even has an app that you can download and then you can scan barcodes in the store straight from your phone and it will add it to your registry! I couldn't get the app to dL on my phone since I'm running an older version of Android, but you should check it out!

https://www.myregistry.com/iphoneapp/

It's really hard to find names both of you like. It takes ages. But we had a right laugh finding names. Some Hillarious ones out there lol like Prince, Alfonzo, so many more. Haha.

Oh we've laughed at so many! I told him I was gonna name it Fonzie! :haha:

Well we went in looking at another brand and were totally sold on Icandy after I wasn't so sure, my best friend has one but this is slightly different and I loved the colour you can get in the apple which is duck egg bluey green :)

I get the Whattoexpect.com email to my hotmail they are good and very informative!

Wyatt Earp was it ... I remember the film, Kevin Costner played him...showing my age now lol

Ashley great name!! ...Lillyana :winkwink:
Foxforce - beautiful names too, and you just made me want an orange!

We are very luckily getting my friends Bugaboo Bee pram for free, we are buying new accessories for it though like the canapy and snug - so it 'feels' new! And my other friend is lending us her maxi cose car seat. We're trying to save for a house so it really helps.

I hope you are right Itsy and Starglow - that I'm having a girl... But sometimes I just think its a boy.. I would be totally shocked if it was a girl.. I definitely want a daughter at some point!! Only 10 more sleeps!!

Wyatt Earp was it ... I remember the film, Kevin Costner played him...showing my age now lol

Yup, I think that's the one! It was upsetting because he just busted out laughing, then proceeded to laugh at ME for not knowing who he was! Made me feel pretty dumb. Plus the fact that I *really* liked Wyatt. :nope:

Oh we've laughed at so many! I told him I was gonna name it Fonzie! :haha:

If people ask we say we're naming the girl Mercedes and the boy Wolfgang!!!! :haha:

Lol!!!!! If I told the mil a made up hilarious name she'd have it put onto the back of a dressing gown. Seriously. we'd be stuck with it. It's so nice finding names :)

i have olivia for a girl and i think oliver for a boy! olivia has been my girls name for 10 years now! i wonder if i will get to use it this time! 20 week scan on the 7th feb!

It's funny to think that in just a few weeks 5-6 mainly that we'll all know what we're having :) those of us who want to know of course. I'm holding off on a private gender scan. Just gonna wait for my 19 weeks nhs one. Cane't wait to see what Lilly is having, first baby sex on our thread that we'll get to know :) yay

Also ..... My friend had a 4d scan at 6 months in France just cause her consultant happens to have the machine. No charge. OMG scary looking to be honest. Actually put me right off having one done.

i don't think i want a 4d one tbh. at first i did, but then when oh and i talked about it we decided that we're probably not going to do it. those photos are so DETAILED, i feel like it's taking away from the moment your LO is born and you get to see him/her for the first time.

Just wanted to share with you all - I saw this posted in another thread and I cannot stop laughing! Here's the site: https://damnyouautocorrect.com/category/best-of-dyac/

Attachments

• bags-keys.jpg
    bags-keys.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4
  • broken-penis.jpg
    broken-penis.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
  • bloody-tampon.jpg
    bloody-tampon.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
  • manboobs.jpg
    manboobs.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
Many of us went on to 6lilpigs guessing gender thread when we got to second tri. She predicted a boy 60/40 for me but has now come back with girl lol. This inspired me to post all four scan pics on her thread to see what she thinks. It's addictive haha!

i had to bookmark the website. good way to make laugh fast when you need it! :D

Just wanted to share with you all - I saw this posted in another thread and I cannot stop laughing! Here's the site: https://damnyouautocorrect.com/category/best-of-dyac/

OMG Ive been on the website with tears streaming down my face with laughter. Hubby thinks I've gone mad. How funny. Glad I'm not the only one who sends crazy texts lol

...... Even later ...,,,. Laughing,coughing and gagging lol. Ok I've saved it to read through work tomorrow. It'll make the day much funnier. Thanks

well i got to page 10 and am crying laughing so much i had to close it down.

Thanks for the laugh :)

Me too lolley lol.

Why is it that waking to an alarm is so different than waking naturally? I feel awful and my tummy is in knots! Im back to wishing my work days away and I actually like my job!?! And I hate eating so early At the moment. Boo. Ah well bring on 7pm when I'll be falling into bed.

Have a good one everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"