****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

hey girls! i have the midwife today at 1pm i think its for bloods etc! i have to take my 3 year old aswell so i hope he behaves!

i read that site a couple of weeks and it had me in stitches!!

I have my midewife appointment today too :)

Its at 2.20, im sure she mentioned doing 16 week bloods :(

ive not got my next appointment till 17th because im away in wales and my midwife is on holiday too so i have to see another one!! i cant wait to find out what we are all having :)

been to midwifes, everything seems fine , she found babys heartbeat straight away 150bpm! got to go and have my bloods done 2moro at the hospital! and then she will ring me next week for results! eeeeek! hope everything is ok! :/

am sure it will be fine hun! they make us worry for nothing im sure!!
ive decided on the mamas and papas pliko prammette my mum is buying it for us so thats a huge weight of cost off our shoulders cant believe she offered!!

awww i love that pram! i have been looking at kiddicare for some bargains! with my other 2 i bought travel systems and then hated them weeks after i had them! with jack i ended up having pram addiction! he had 5! so im going to tone it down this time LOL! and try and not spend a fortune!

yeah ive always loved that pram so none other had been able to drag my attention away!! lol

i love the silver cross 3d! infact i love all pushchairs then you can make into prams! LOL!

o dear haha i do like the silvercross aswell but i think il be sticking with the pliko lest dont have to worry about the cost which kinda relieved about as were not entitled to any of the grants but are on a low but copeable income.. we just have to save for everything we want!! .. we are gonna be better off after bub is born.. which to me is quite sad really

we are not entitled to anything either as OH is on copeable wage for me to be out of work until our family is complete and all children are in fulltime education! i havent worked since i had jack in 2007 but he has just started nursery and will be in full time school next year just in time for when baby comes along ! ( well with a bit of the summer holidays in between which means i can practise getting all 4 of us out the door on time!! ) i will start buying when i have had my 20 week scan and will save until then! but its so exciting i love baby shopping! i was looking at moses baskets and i really want to buy one now but i want to know the sex first ! and clothes! i cant wait!

ive started buying bits and unisex bests but waiting to know the sex for clothes!! ive got a moses basket already was given it by oh's sister literally brand new i took off the covers because i dont really like them think il just use the wicker basket and blankets hopefully wont be in it too long anyway!

I have my midwife appointment next tuesday. :)

Stressful morning here, had my friend and her little boys round, but the trouble is, when they get together with my girl, it's a nightmare!!

Chilling out now... xx

:) i finally found a girls name i like. I was looking at a baby name thread here and someone mentioned Elora :) just leaped off the screen at me. Ran it by hubby, he likes it too. So now...
Boy: Alexander Crimson
Girl: Elora Rose

lol, i was looking at that website for autocorrecting, its so funny, some really good ones on there.

fab names bluestarlight! :D

love those names bluestarlight!

can someone tell me the difference between a pushchair and pram? i thought they both meant stroller? lol i usually just google the terms i am not familiar with, but i can't really figure out the difference lol

lovely names :)

i saw the midwife today. It was lovely because my midwife is ill so i got the midwife i had with my 1st son 10 years ago and she is fab :happydance:

everything seems ok she said good strong heartbeat and very clear for 15 weeks. My uterus us pushed up nicely inbetween my belly button and pubic bone :) had bloods back from 12 week apt all good, iron is a bit low but nothing to worry about yet. Today i had bloods done for the downes tests i will get a letter through with the results although it took 3 attempts to get a drop of blood from me :wacko:

and the best bit, as i lost weight at 1st im still below my pre pregnancy weight :dance:

aww thats great for you lolley :)

ashley- whenever i think or the whole pushchair pram thing i always think of a pram being like a chassis or the lying down position and a pushchair as like well a chair!lol

I read through everyones posts earlier but didn't get a chance to comment. Glad both midwives appointments went well today. Mine is tomorrow afternoon at 1440 in-between work.

Random question lol but are any of you really itchy? My back is eapecially bad followed by my boobs. It's the biggest relief when hubby scratches my back but crap when he's not here to help.

Got through my first day back. OMG I was exhausted tho.

Sorry for the short post. Gotta get to bed asap.

Really got to start watching my portion sizes as I've noticed they've increased way too much :(

Be back tomorrow xxxxxx

Hi ladies!

@ Starglow--have you mentioned the itch to your midwife? I have two friends who had a serious itch... one had it all over her whole body, and that turned out to be a slightly more serious problem. The other had it mostly on her arms/back, and they decided it was a form of eczema that just developed through the hormones (they gave her a cream for it). I definitely suggest mentioning it at your appointment today though and see what she says! Let us know!

@ strawberry- have you mentioned it to your mw? I'm curious what she might have said...

My appointment is tomorrow. I had bloods taken for my last appointment, and as far as I know I won't have to do it again... but I'll see tomorrow! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->