****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Thanks hun. Well the cupcake girls all said get the work done early do i did. :) be nice if I was completely done now but can't complain really.i do get cranky tho when all I can do is work. But nearly there. Lolley can u believe the five week term has flown by already! Feels like Easter two weeks off was yesterday x enjoy your last day lovely x

morning girls... zzz i am SO tired. Got up 3 times again last night for toilet breaks GRRRRR it's so annoying! Then i couldn't get back to sleep after the last one at 6am... i am exhausted! And have a very busy day ahead. Has anyone got any tips for NOT waking up to wee in the night? I'm thirsty at night and stopping fluids from 6pm seems like torture! Don't know which is worse though...

I'm using one of my 'keep in touch' days today and shooting for ASOS magazine. Its weird that i've officially finished work yet still do odd days here and there. I feel like I haven't worked for so long i'm probably a bit rusty!

Hope everyone has a fab day :kiss:

Morning

I was wide awake at 6am also but stayed in bed trying to get back to sleep until 8. Got a night out tonight also, typical when you need more rest you can't. I am getting up 3 times through the night also, not sure what we can do as I find even when I don't drink as much I'm still going as regular :wacko:

I booked in at hairdressers and for my nails doing week on tuesday in preparation for the wedding the following weekend.

Glad you got your change bag starglow

Have a fun day Lilly at the asos shoot!

We are off food and belt shopping for dh this morning then I need to clean the house and bath dog for when we have friends over for pre going out drinks, one friend is staying at ours also. I am just staying out until they go on to the club, I'll be comng home then as I know I won't enjoy it from how I felt when we just went out for drinks a couple of weeks ago.

4 more days for me to work next week :dance: I had to give my paperwork for how long I'm having off work so I know when I'm expected back at work - 25th March 2012 that's when my maternity/holiday pay stops, so if I want anymore time it will be unpaid which we'll consider nearer the time depending on how money is.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

wow so everyones on leave then???

ahhh another week down girls!! wont be long until our bubbas are here!!!
im having my hair cut on saturday cant wait!! doing my head in at the minute because i just cant be bothered to do anything with it!!

Nope I'm not on leave for another 3 weeks.

Lilly - don't cut down your fluids in the evening. You need them. Hey I was awake at 6am today too. That's 3 of us. So annoying so now I'm wrecked.

Have fun foxforce x

doh!!.. 3 weeks!! bloody hell!!

i aint got a clue what to do today... i feel a bit lost :lol:

Thanks starglow :) and this term if I'm honest hasn,t gone that quick for me but I think it is because of all the uncertainty about if I was going back or being made redundant. Now that's sorted its much better.

I don't have any tips for not getting up in the night either sorry, I am forever up and down to the toilet and no fluids after 6 that's terrible u can't do that :(

Lilly have a good day on the shoot

Foxforce have a nice time shopping and with your friends

Strawberry you don't have to have anything to do just chill ;)

i find it hard to just chill :lol:im one of those people who have to constantly be doing something

Hi Ladies!

For me, Lolley, and MamaAfrika-- today is our last 'official' work day!! woo hoo!! Just a few more hours to go ladies! :happydance:

I was also up at 6am this morning... that makes 4 of us! I don't normally wake up often to pee (sometimes once a night, sometimes not at all) so I don't know if I have any helpful advice. I drink like normal and just make sure I pee before going to sleep and that seems to be enough for now (knock on wood!). I wake up 4 - 5 times a night though due to back/hip pain, but am usually able to fall back asleep once I turn/get more comfortable

Foxforce/Lilly- have fun/good luck today!

What's with 6am lol???

Yeah I wee all evening and then just before I get into bed and luckily I haven't had to get up through the night. I've had a week of unbroken sleep which is brilliant. I hope it lasts. The only thing I've changed is staying up later so I'm falling into bed shattered.

Lolley I'm so glad work has worked out for you.

Ooh it's nice seeing pink blankets and cot sheets out drying. I'm getting through all my housework and sorting. Just having a break. But made up spare room with the travel cot for niece. Getting as much as I can done today so I can relax tonight.

Waiting for hubby to get home before we go do a giant shop amongst other bits and pieces.

Strawberry come round to mine and help me lol. There seems to be a never ending amount to do here!

haha i gladly would if i could!! daytime tele is soooo pants!!!! ive just redone the bathroom even though it didnt need cleaning ..... lol... also like you waiting for oh to come home so can get shopping done .. ive put in an online asda delivery but need a few bits too see us over next few days

Yay I'm home already, no more work for at least 9 months! My colleagues gave me a beautiful summer dress from M&P for LO and some vouchers, I feel so blessed! Now I have time to finish shopping and sort out the nursery.

I was awake between 4 and 6 too, I'm used to it though. I go to the loo twice a night no matter how much I drink. We're being prepared for motherhood ladies!

wooooooooo im done too yay :)
I have also been spoilt, one of my students brought a teddy and some vests with a lovely card. I had some flowers from my line manager and the collection they did got me my final needed item the cot mobile :)

I could do with some housework help if anyone is offering lol :blush:

aww girlies youve been spoilt!! it is nice though isnt it :)

i would help with housework lolley but im too far away :lol:

hoping to meet up with a few of the girls from work tonight which will be good its weird not seeing them every day!

wahoooooo to all those on maternity leave!

thought i would share my 36 week bump with you all! still breech i think i look quite high but people said it look lower!? i cant tell the difference :lol:

Attachments

• 36 weeks.jpg
    36 weeks.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
i think you have dropped thats quite a low bump now and very neat i have to say :)

its funny isnt it! i cant tell the difference at all! i still cant bloody breathe! and its still feels like i have a head wedged under my ribcage!? :lol: oh well i will find out on wednesday! :D

Lolley - its nice that you were spoilt too.

Hch - thats a nice bump, looks low to me!

Hi all, been lurking for the last few days, so I can't remember who or what to reply to but I'll try.

Hooray to those starting mat leave! Starglow, enjoy your week off and hope the next few weeks fly by for you.

Lilly it's normal for me to wake 3 times for a wee in the night regardless of how much I drink!

Had a productive day today. Had lots of motivation. Been and bought wallpaper for our bedroom. MIL is coming tomorrow to help hang it. Also chosen some paper for the lounge too. Only lived here 3 years and just started on making it feel like home! :roll:

Hope you all have a good bank holiday weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->