****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Snap! decided to get up at 7...at least I will get more done today.

hch, you bump looks low compared to mine, she is is still so high up!

i was up early too im off to get my hair cut today cant wait!! havent done a bumppic for while will do one later :)

hi girls.. i woke up at 7am this morning but am still dozing in bed!! Managed to get through the night 12am-7am without my usual wee breaks woohoo!

have to get up now and take Kai to his guitar class, my mini rockstar! Then we're doing our weekly shop at sainsburys and then ikea for a few more bits and pieces.

Hope everyone has a fab day xxxx

hi ladies! wasn't on yesterday at all. i was up at 6 and had an ultrasound at 7:30 am so i was exhausted! baby is doing well, didn't get a good photo of her since she's head down and pretty squished in there lol she is estimated at 6 lbs, 12 oz right now! i was watching them do the measurements on her head and legs and her head seems MASSIVE! the measurements were reading 38-39 weeks!! :nope: i don't want her to have a big head! lol her legs are a bit long, measuring between 37-38 weeks but OH and I could already tell she has long legs from when she stretches :winkwink:

not much to do today except try to get rid of the ants that have invaded my house. thinking about just calling an exterminator because i tried to get rid of them a few days ago and was in agony by the end of the night from being so exhausted and in so much pain. i really over-did the cleaning.

i posted up in the main board a little while ago about bh contractions. i know mama afrika has been having them. anyone else with really frequent contractions? it's starting to drive me up the wall. it's getting to where i'm feeling nervous going out of the house by myself to go grocery shopping because it's so difficult to manage them when i'm in public. i look like a crazy woman bending over the shopping cart trying to remember how to breathe! :haha:

took bump photos on wednesday so here's me at 35 weeks!

Attachments

• 35 Weeks May 25, 2011.jpg
    35 Weeks May 25, 2011.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 35 Weeks (4).jpg
    35 Weeks (4).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Ailey, hope you managed to get lots done!
I picked up some newborn and 0-3m clothes as Asda today, I think I'm almost done now with clothes.

Lilly, I wish I could sleep for 7 hours, lucky you!

Ashley - nice photo! Its nice that you've been able to 'see' your LO a few times! About the BH, I'm hoping that the fact we're getting them so frequently means our uterus will be really effective during labour?

Hi girls,

Nope I'm not getting bh.

Awake at 7am again :(

Awwwwww it's amazing having my family here. My niece is adorable. Hubby is fantastic with her. She's a cutie.

We're setting up all the baby stuff on Thursday. Health visitor coming Friday so we may as well get it done.

My sister is gonna help get my hospital bag ready which is great. Really need to do it.

Flipping Chin is covered With spots again! No amount of toothpaste is working. Up my water I think.

Hope everyone's ok xxx

I woke up at 8 this morning. That's a lay-in for me!

I made flapjack last night at 9.30, husband was happy, it's his favourite.

Our bedroom is decorated just got to put the finishing touches to it today hopefully. I've made up the crib and the bloody cat jumped straight in it, so he is now banned from the bedroom.

I've been getting loads of BH some are starting to get uncomfortable, I hope it's a good sign as I didn't get any with Amber.

xxx

sme here with the Bh but they dont hurt.. yet

weird how were all so big now and all the nurserys and bedrooms are nearly done.. or done!! eeeeeek its really not long eh few days left of may and then thats it we are into June!!

I have the hv coming to see me too. Didn't have that with my first.

no mention of a HV coming to see me! braxton hicks are getting quite tight now! im so hoping baby has turned by wednesday! just went out and bought the last bits! a baby k mobile a bath set another car seat and a changing mat! im all done!

im so tired have been waking up at 530 every morning with baby feeling like he is going to push his way out! :lol:

oooo ailey i love flapjack! i really want some now! :)

hope you have all had a nice day! Oh is making me a roast dinner while i chill out! x

It's just a routine visit before due date. Nice to meet her before baby comes along. They just like to give you info, make contact, tell you about dates when baby is here. I know some question you and look around but I'm not sure if that'll happen. I just think it's a good excuse to get our bedroom ready with cot, changing board and mat, wall stickers, cot mobile etc. Also to get everything all unboxed. I'll feel more relaxed when it's done. Then in the next month if I can get on with decluttering it's a bonus, at least everything is ready then for baby.

I got two nighties in primark today for hospital. Both have buttons down the front and will be fine. Also got more maternity pads.

It's amazing having my sister and family here. My brain tho is complete mush. I can't think these days at all. Make strange mistakes. I'm getting cranky a lot which I hate.

It's hard to take in that my bump will be a real live baby in about a months time! It was an eye opener today being in town with the pram. Finding lifts, going the long way around to avoid stairs, finding facilities, the constant tending to baby, the joy she brings etc. I walked into town and then around. Now I'm shattered. I got a 30 min snooze, everyone else including baby is asleep lol. And we've more friends coming for dinner tonight! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ailey, hope you managed to get lots done!
I picked up some newborn and 0-3m clothes as Asda today, I think I'm almost done now with clothes.

Lilly, I wish I could sleep for 7 hours, lucky you!

Ashley - nice photo! Its nice that you've been able to 'see' your LO a few times! About the BH, I'm hoping that the fact we're getting them so frequently means our uterus will be really effective during labour?

lol that's what i'm hoping! it's what i keep telling myself every time i'm struggling through an hour of near constant contractions.

Ashley i've been having BH since about 20 weeks and I get them ALL the live long day now!!! Its quite annoying now especially when i'm walking as I have to stop and breathe. At night they can be quite painful and i'm using them to practise breathing techniques for when i'm in labour. I'm also hoping its a good sign for labour!! But I don't remember having them with DS and his labour was fine.

Am gutted today is cold and rainy, being a bank holiday. Am going to my sisters house for a bbq - which will probably turn into a roast if the weather gets any worse!

This Sat is my baby shower i can't frikkin wait!! :happydance:

Rainy day here too today.

We are going to an indoor shopping place with a play area for Amber, she's been bored this weekend as we have been decorating so it'll be nice for her to do something fun!

Here is my 35 week bump! See how high she still is...
https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/aileymouse/P1060613.jpg

And here's baby girls crib all made up :D
https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/aileymouse/P1060618.jpg

Have a good bank holiday xx

afternoon girls! fab pics ailey :) you are still looking high , love the top! is it maternity? cute crib too :)

well last night i was in agony with my back and my bump was turning really hard and tight every 5 minutes for about 3 hours! i remember with jack i had a few nights where i thought i was in labour with these exact same pains, last night tho i panicked as at my last mw appointment baby was still breech so i had all sorts of visions of feet hanging out of me! :lol: but it all died down and i fell asleep! got mw on wednesday so hopefully he is head down
. i wonder if he is back to back as my back was killing me!

not doing much today as the weather is pants! cleaned the house and rearranged my hospital bag again! :lol: made up the moses basket and sorted out the baby clothes into age range!

Just a quick hi as need to go get ready as dh's brother and sister cakking around.

Hope you have had good weekends/bank hol's? We haven't done much this weekend.

I have the health visitor coming 9th June I got a letter last week, it's to get introduced.
My bump still quite high and achey today, took a pic at 35 weeks will post it up tomorrow when more time.
Well 3 days of work to go now.

hch your bump is very neat and low I would say, ashley I do hope the scan measurements are out for you which they can be so hopefully she won't be so big.
Ailey your bump looking like mine, all great pics anyway.

Our moses basket came last week, just need to wash all the bedding as it smells chemically - would wash it anyway. Got some sheets and blankets for pram and moses basket today at Mothercare.

Right best be off, have nice evenings, and Lilly hope the rain stopped for your bbq it has here and is trying to brighten up xx

Hi ladies, am I the only one who hasn't packed a hospital bag? What have you put in yours?

i have put in mine

4 packs of thick maternity pads
disposable breast pads
10 pairs of cheap black knickers (so i can chuck them away!)
1 birthing nightie
1 dark pair of pjs
my jogging bottoms and a sweatshirt
socks
slippers
minature shampoo, shower gel, deodarant, toothpaste and toothbrush
eye wipes
hair dryer
hair straightners
hairbrush
makeup
towel

babys

5 baby grows ( 2 up to one month, 3 0-3 months)
5 vests (same as above)
scratch mittens
coat
blanket
bottle and milk
nappies
cottonwool
nappy bags
bibs
muslin square
hats
bath towel