****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi Ladies,

I have had a busy weekend too, but it is very quiet now as the boys are away until Friday with their dad. Went to the cinema yesterday to see the new pirates film but was dissapointed with it :( and we started to re-arrange the kitchen to fit the steriliser and bottle warmer etc.

My hospital bag is packed and finished.

hch and lilly - we all sound very similar at the moment, my bump is low too having regular bh which are starting to get niggly and the shooting pains i am getting are really painful and i am getting alot of them.

starglow - hope your feeling a bit better, just keep thinking its not too much longer and there will be no puffyness and spots :)

oooo i forgot i have my scan and consultant appointment tomorrow. I am getting quite aprehensive about it all to be honest as they will decide if it is to be a section or not!

The scan -
they will check the placenta first, if it is still low = automatic section
if the placenta has moved they will do a sizing scan of baby
if baby is estimated 7lbs or over by birth = automatic section

to be honest i cant see baby being below 7lbs everyone says babies get bigger the more you have. Jake was 7lb13oz and callum was 8lb9oz!

Then to see the consultant for decisions and a date if necessary.

oh no! hope it goes okay lolley no wonder your feeling a little aprehensive about it.. hope it goes the way you want it too :flower:

foxforce.. he does feel quite low hes out of my ribs now and top of bump has gone back to being squidgy :lol: keep getting a pressure feeling like he is trying to push himself down if im walking i have to stop because it just feels weird! he has been alot more active the last day or 2 aswelll :/

Ooh all the best for the scan Lolley, seems quite high chance of you having a section then? How do you feel about that? Suppose not much you can do about it but fingers crossed for you that you get a good result :D
Shame about Pirates film, I have read mixed reviews.

I haven't got a bottle warmer but have been told mixed reactions on bottle warmers,one friend pointless other used hers :shrug: I'll see how bf'ing goes first anyways . . . .

I am not keen but if it means baby and me are happy and safe thats all that matters. I had Callum by section so know what to expect its just the recovery after im not looking forward too.

bottle warmers- i used last time mainly at night time so i didnt have to go downstairs i found it kept baby less anxious when needing a feed and could stay in the dark room so they know it is still night time. Unfortunately i wont be attempting breast feeding this time as my left one doesn't work :(

Yes that's true Lolley, recovery is probably worse bit I can imagine, although it may be better than last time suppose it's down to the person doing the surgery and how rough they are with you.

Good point with the warmer, that was what dh thought for in the bedroom, we'll see how the bf'ing goes and get one when we go on to formula

Good luck with your scan Lolley!!! Let us know how it goes.. just think no matter what they decide as long as your baby arrives healthy that's all that matters. When I first thought i may have a section I was worried and freaked out... but then I thought what happens will happen and have talked to a lot of my friends who have had them and they've all had great experiences.

Fab bump Strawbs! You are very neat.

I'm bored today waiting around for my MW app which is in a couple of hours, so I changed my ticker, what do you girls think. Also I've got my latest middle name in, Star, which Liam is not convinced on but I love it. I hope I get my way!! I think it looks beautiful. I've changed my mind from Lila - I just can't make up my mind!!

Its raining and hailing here. ick.

x

i love it lilly tis beautiful :)

sunny on and off here .. im just doing more washing!! all the babies bedding and blankets! and just put some of the cloth nappies i have in aswell to start building up their absorbancey!... sooo cute!!

Lolley, hope all goes well x

Very pretty name Lilly :D

Baby felt really low and heavy last night but still so high up today. Been having bad dizzy spells again but I'm pretty sure it's down to tiredness.

xx

Lilly I love the name Star :flower:

Ailey not pleasant having dizzy spells, my friend who is 22 weeks is having them and she isn't sleeping well also, but I think her blood pressure is low also. Hope your taking it easy lady so they pass asap

Added another ticker on my siggy as was bored at work, Lilly inspired.

Got some bump pics ..... seem to have developed a faint linea nigra too

Attachments

• 36 weeks 2.jpg
    36 weeks 2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 36 weeks 3.jpg
    36 weeks 3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
well i had my MW app... baby is still measuring 34 weeks which they're a bit worried about! Was referred to maternity day unit after my app -have just come home from the hospital now after being monitored for half an hour (BPM ranged from 111bpm to 183bpm!! so active baby!) Fetal movement was also good.
They think everythings fine but i now have a growth scan booked in for this thursday at 2pm.
Everyone does comment on my small bump but i reckon this is because i'm tall?
Am slightly worried but mostly I feel things are fine, my instinct tells me baby is ok but it can't hurt to get checked out I guess.

Otherwise MW did say baby was engaged and recommended acupuncture for veins/circulation and pelvic pain.
x

ooh we cross posted fox - great bump!!! and ticker ;-)

xx

fab bump pics girls! i can see your line foxforce!

good luck with 2moro lolley :0 what time is your scan? i have the mw at 130 then from there onto my scan , hope the results are good for you hun x

my bloody back is aching again! i just cant seem to get a little bit comfortable! this is time when i start moaning! :lol: im so ready now to have this baby! and i have heard the weather is going to be roasting for the next few weeks!! eeeek!

Lilly- I am sure everything is fine, but it's good there doing the scan and keeping an eye on you. All these measurments etc sometimes are just more to worry about as all they can do is estimate and Thursday will be here before you know it :flower:

oo we cross posted lilly! i have been told my bump is small too although was measuring normal last time! im 5ft 9 so have a lot of space for baby to grow in! i think your bump looks fabulous! im sure all will be fine hun at your scan :D some of these cupcake babies are being monkeys already! wahooo for being engaged! im so hoping they will tell me my baby is engaged too!

hch- we posted at the same tiime ...

9.50 then i think 10.30 is the consultant and i also have to have some bloods fitted in somewhere for my iron check. Whats your scan for i cant remember?

my scan is to double check weather baby is breech or not! :)

hahahaha we are all posting at the same time! :lol:

Oh I'm sure everything is fine Lilly, they like to double check everything which is good, you get to see your lil girl again. No bad thing having a slightly smaller baby, so long as she I active she is happy I would like to think :D Plus they are only estimates
Try not worry although easier said than done :hugs: xx

hch my back has been bad today due to an awful chair at work, eased now I'm home, rib pain starting up now lol Still don't feel ready to say I'm ready to have baby yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->