****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Starglow- I like Lara Suzanne the best, but that's just my opinion :)

Have you guys ordered birth announcements? Anyone planning on it?

We picked ours out and just finalized the text layout etc today... I thought I'd share with you! :) I think they're really cute!

The one on the left is the outside of the card, and the one on the right is the inside (with the default/factory standard text... that's not what we've chosen!)

DSC08786.jpg DSC08788.jpg

they are very cute :) we probably wont get any though but planning to get or make thankyou cards for everyone who has supported us throughout pregnncy and brought us gifts etc

great seeing everyone's hospital bag items - reminding me of things i've forgotten such as breast pads, nipple cream etc.

We bought a camera today! My camera broke after our holiday in thailand so we really needed to get one. Its a panasonic lumix, it's great.
I am surgically attached to my phone and charge it nightly but i think i'll rely on DH to do the phoning etc.. i've text him all the labour ward/midwife numbers.

We've also stuck a tenner on our fridge as we'll need to cab it if it's during the day, there's NO parking at the hospital and the MW's actually advise you to cab it in! Luckily we're so close but we need to check the cab company is ok to take a pregnant woman in labour:haha:

oh yes, and i'm taking my dreamgenii pillow in. It's my lifesaver and i can't sleep without it, i'm sure it'll be comfortable during labour and also for BF.

Starglow - i like Lara Suzanne best

Itsy - cute cards!! I don't know if we will, we'll probably just send a text!

Starglow, I prefer Lara Suzanne too.

Lilly, we have a Lumix camera, I love it!

Itsy, we are not sending birth announcements, those are lovely that you have chosen.

starglow - i also like lara suzanne the best.

itsy - we're not doing birth announcements, though it's a really cute idea! I didn't even send out thank-you cards from my baby shower. :dohh: I'm terrible at mailing things out, I have old Christmas cards lying around addressed to various people that never got mailed. OH has reminded me twice about the thank you cards and now I feel it's too late to send them even if I did want to put the effort into it.

That's everyone saying Suzanne on here lol and mainly on the main board too. Huuuuummmmm! I think Lara Suzanne is a stronger name than Lara Bethan. Hubby is having doubts on Suzanne but is coming around to it again. Thanks everyone.

Thanks again for your help with name.

Well I'm about to do my last Tuesday for a while. It's 9-4 and pretty much back to back lessons! Omg! Wish be luck lol. I think I'm allergic to work lol as I was spot free all week and now my face has loads again. Boo. Gonna take it easy today as much as I can.

Have a good one everyone. Hopefully I'll get a few paid breaks and will get on here (or close my eyes somewhere lol)

See you all later. Xxx

Ahhhhhhhhhh 25 days!!!!!!!!

Have a good day starglow! Take it easy x

I have Amber's new school teachers coming round this afternoon to meet her and discuss school arrangements.

Argghhhh almost forgot....FULL TERM today!!! eeekkk

HAPPY FULL TERM TO MEEEEEEE!!! And Itsy, Foxforce, Ailey and Flybee... who else? Happy belated full term to Hch too!! Wahey!!

:happydance: :happydance:

hope everyone is good :kiss:

Ladies sorry I've been quiet, but guess what??

Had my baby girl Naomi at 5am today, I'm still in shock. All is well with us i'll post pics and do my birth story soon! I hope you're all well!

omg yay first summer cupcake!!! congrats hun can wait too see pic and read birth story!!

wow.. amazing!!

whose gunna be next :lol:

Mama Afrika - NO WAY!!!!! you're the first cupcake!!! I can't wait to hear your birth story, will you post it on the main board?

Oh yes you were also full term today just like me... wow!!!

You know what I'll do is put the birth up on the first page of this thread and date - so we can keep tabs on the order of summer cupcakes born.

congratulations!

xxxx

Wow! Congrats MamaAfrika! Our first Cupcake!! This makes everything seem SO CLOSE!

Look forward to the birth story and pics!! Glad you're doing well :hugs:

thats a brill idea lilly! maybe can put names and weight when we all know too :)

eeeeeek all of a sudden it seems very real we all could literally go any day!

omg congratulations! hope you are both well! :) x

wow congratulations, hope you are both doing well :flower:

not been on much have loads to catch up on, i am in the process of operation clean house lol hope everyone is good :)

I've got no cleaning to do either now! Well, the washing up needs doing but I've ran out of washing up liquid. Just going to do some baking with Amber in a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->