****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

you moan away, thats what were here for :hugs:

the sharp stinging i have just discussed with the midwife she said she knows its horrible but it is normal and it is def babies head pushing down hope your feeling better soon :flower:

starglow- i dont seem to feel baby when im busy but if i sit and relax usually she starts wriggling away, have a cold drink too that usually helps.

all is well with me midwife is happy with everything she said looks like an 8 -81/2 lb baby so she is glad i am having a section as i wouldn't be able to deliver naturally, i only see her once more now before baby is born :)

i dont tend to feel baby until night time and he usually really gets going when i get into bed! starglow have a cold drink then lay down on your left side if she doesnt start moving go with your gut instincts and give the maternity ward a ring , i went on numerous occasions with jack as he got very quiet towards the end and they would much rather you came in then sat and worried at home :)

thanks for letting me whinge! i feel like its all i have done for the past 2 weeks!

lolley did the mw say your baby is 8 -8 1/2 lbs now or will be by your due date? cant believe you only see her one more time! yor baby girl will be here very soon! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Hugs hch. hope you manage some rest x

Starglow as the others say definately get checked out if you are worried about movement.

I've been getting the stabbing pains down low too. But my bump still feels really high.
Also been feeling pretty crampy. It's like symptom spotting in the TWW again!!

xxx

ooohhh lilly your right i havent seen foxforce for a while... where are you hiding too lady!!

glad all went well with midwife lolley!

hch hope your okay :flower:

and starglow deff get checked its worrying isnt it but its really common in the last stage they just run out of room! try a cold sugary drink and keep prodding usually works for me and i get a big thud as if to say sod off! :lol:

She usually wriggles about while I'm teaching. But nothing today. I felt a couple of slight moves low down after lunch and again nothing. I'm now at home and lying down. Again usually as soon as I lie down she moves. I'll give it another while and then call
If I need to. It's only 10 movements a day that we need to feel but it's strange her pattern has changed. Bump has grown the last 2 days so maybe She's resting. Hubby home in an hour. I'll c then. Thanks girls

I'm booked in at the hospital at 4 30 to get monitored. :(

good idea starglow - i was monitored last week for decrease in movement. but lo and behold when they were monitoring me she was so flippin active like I had been lying about it!! I'm sure all is fine, but we def need to keep an eye on movements now so you did the right thing.
the last two days for me baby girl has been moving non stop, much more than usual. But she has quiet days too and i whip out my doppler for reassurance!

Hch sorry you're feeling poo! not long to go now..

lolley glad your mw went well - did she say 8 1/2 baby now?? Are you really small hipped, because usually an 8 1/2 lb baby should be ok to deliver. Obviously you're having a section for a diff reason though!

Ailey I know, i'm totally symptom spotting!! I went to the loo (no 2!!!) 3 TIMES this morning which is very unusual for me since i've been pretty much constipated the whole pregnancy, which convinced me labour was imminent! I'm kind of not ready yet though.. i'd like her to come quite close to the due date.

right off to collect kai from school.. see you later girls!

Yeah I tried to find her heartbeat and couldn't which made me call. I'd still prefer to get checked. Glad hubby will be home to come With me.

Back later x

I can't always find her hb when I use the doppler so don't worry just yet.. sometimes she's hiding in the back, behind my placenta and I can barely hear anything.
let us know how it goes xx

hope all goes well hun im sure all is fine and your monkey is hiding from you xxxx

does anyone elses baby really hurt when they move? omg the pain just grips me!

Well baby has started moving about. Cheeky monkey. Still going to go to the hospital and get her checked

sorry i went missing i had to pop into work but i sorted it, they dont have a clue!

starglow glad your getting checked, my midwife went mad at me last week as the tuesday i had decreased movements but then had 3 solid hours worth so thought it was ok. She said forget about this 10 movements a day its rubbish you know your baby by now and if it doesnt feel right then call also if the pattern changes you must also call!

hch and lilly- she said thats what she thinks baby will be when i deliver. lilly, my hips are quite big to be honest put the pelvic opening inside is very small hence Jake getting completely stuck at 7lb 13oz.

hch- this baby doesnt hurt but can be very uncomfortable but callum my god he litterally had me in pain i hated the last few weeks of being pregnant with him, so i do know how you feel :hugs:

Great news starglow, hope the hospital trip says everything is fine as well and she was just teasing you :)

hch, it usually just hurts if i lean to the side on our couch, she likes to dig her elbow or something right into me.

Wow, its been a while since i checked in on this thread. Slipped my mind between work and everything. Working right up til due date. Been doing well besides some discomfort the last couple of weeks or so. Morning sickness gone, doctor was happy i put on some weight and finally am a little over my pre-pregnancy weight. Got almost everything i needed from my baby shower a couple weeks ago, now i just need to worry about nursing bras and pumps really. 37 weeks tomorrow :) Can't wait! Doctor said any time now. My boss is freaking out...Hope the person who is taking over for me can handle it...
I was so worried about money with hubby being out of work for the better part of 2 years but he got a job a month ago doing computer repair, he loves it. Its a temp job for now but it looks good that they will take him on permanently :)

I haven't gone through the thread to see what else i have missed yet from everyone. brb

Hi everyone

Just a quick post while I catch up, I haven't been well, not sure if was both migraine and something I ate or just migraine but I was really ill couldn't even figure how to work my phone my head was such a mess!!

Just read this page .....starglow best to get checked out if your unsure about lonif if she is moving now, it will be reassurance. While I was ill, lo was very quiet but put it down to vomiting every hour, I should have called hospital really but couldn't get out of bed! It's wiggling around now anyways and hurting my but not as often suppose it's getting pretty tight in there.

And has mama had her baby??

hch lo hurts me when it moves I think it has moved to be engaged so I'm getting kicks up by my boobs instead of the side!

Right I'm going to catch up now .....

Catch up time.... Thanks for missing my guys I guess if one of us goes AWOL we'll think they are in labour!

On hospital bag for lo I have 4 sleepsuits all newborn, 4 bodysuits newborn, scratch mitts, hat, pack of nappies, 2 muslin cloths, cotton wool, olive oil, lightweight pram suit, booties, bottles, blanket and need to get some forumla incase bf'in doesn't work.
Our hospitals don't let you leave until you have managed to feed ok.

Not freezing any food Itsy as dh should be about to do some cooking plus the freezer is full without filling it up as I know we probably won't have them.

Ashley sorry about your troubles with dh bit late in posting now but hope you get through it all and as Lilly said the baby may help bring you closer :flower:

Starglow I love both names but I think Suzanne flows a little better :thumbup:

OMG CONGRATS Mama and your family on Naomi!!! :happydance::cloud9: The first cupcake!! Ha reality bites for me!

hch sorry your not feeling good, must be something in the air this week!

I still managed to get out to go have my nails and hair yesterday although I didn't feel on this earth, dh had to take me and I couldn't even think of words to say at times :dohh: We have the wedding this weekend at Lake Windermere

HV is coming tomorrow at 10am and then we need to pack is about all for tomorrow, really hope the weather picks up as it's very heavy showers here

Dh told me that my mum said to him at the weekend that I had put loads of weight on!! (But not to tell me) I couldn't believe it as I didn't feel to have put that much on, I know I have on my hips and bottom but that was through no fault of mine, it has made me so annoyed :growlmad: He said he stuck up for me and said it was where my hips had widened but jeez thanks mum!

Oh and happy 37 weeks to us all :happydance: so bizarre being at this stage really!

And hi bluestarlight long time no see :D hope your well hun x

Just caught up on the last few posts.

Baby girl is fine. Phew! She was monitored for 20 mins. The mw said she may be moving down which could explain the decreased movement. She was so lovely and said to keep an eye on movements tomorrow and again to come back if I need to. She said she'd prefer to see me every day and be safe. Very bizarre she recognised me from nearly 6 years ago when I had the mis. She was with me when I found out! Can't believe she remembers me. She said it to me lol.

Felt good to go back to the hospital, meet a midwife and get a feel for the place. They have a great care reputation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->