****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

feeling a bit better , the cough seems to rear its ugly head in the evening! i have heartburn all day but when i lie down it actually feels like im going to have a heart attack! i cant seem to find anything to budge it but everything i eat now is setting it off! I cant win! i had the same with jack but not as bad as this and i remember the night i had him feeling so relieved not to have heartburn anymore as it just dissapeared! i have just had some honey on toast! and i bought some muffins and malteasers for later :haha:

im saving the sex for tuesday as lee has a interview at work for promotion 2moro then its all systems go! im sure he wont be complaining as he wont get it for a few weeks when baby is here! :haha:

Itsy I'm just stopping now. Omg I've done a lot of sorting. Think I'm gonna have so much for charity I'll ask if they'll come collect it next week. Gotta be ruthless. We've spent all year trying to get our home more organised. It does feel so much better when it's all clutter free and nice. I know there'll be clutter when baby arrives but at least underneath the baby stuff it'll be organised and clear.

As exhausting as nesting is I do love the end result. I hope my new cleaning habits remain after birth lol.

Hch my sister was exactly the same as you in pregnancy :( it's very frustrating.

My heart burn isn't brought on by food. It comes on no matter what.

i havent had any heartburn at all!! weird seeing as its the most common thing by the sounds of it!

i had another nose bleed this morning .. freak my oh out a bit lol... he needs to man up!!

ive got until friday for baby to come then he isnt allowed to come for a week as mil is away 17th to the 25th! gonna be sods law that he will come when they are away!!

so sorry for those of you having heartburn! sounds awful. :hugs:

seems like nobody got to sleep well last night! i didn't get to sleep until around 2:30. OH was out and most of the time I can't fall asleep without him being home. I'm also a pretty paranoid person, and he had ALL the guns with him since he had gone out to the shooting range earlier. I hate going to sleep not having a gun in the same room as me. I don't live in a bad area or anything, and I doubt I'll ever actually need it. It's just comforting for me. When he got home I was wide awake, he was a bit drunk, and we ended up :sex:for the first time in a while! i had to stop though, since i was on my back it started to get hard to breathe. and i would get bh contractions and feel like i was suffocating! :nope: TMI - i did let him "finish" in the right place, just to get the semen on my cervix! LOL I WANT BABY OUT!

i've been told that semen helps to soften and thin the cervix, and mine is already starting to thin so I'm hoping it helped! If it thins enough, my water might break! *fingers crossed* I'm hoping my water breaks, that way I KNOW it's safe to call my parents and tell them to start the 6 hour drive down. I'm worried I might call when I THINK I'm in labor, then it turn out to be nothing. And I'm worried I might wait too long to call them so that it's not a waste of time, and then they not make it!

i feel so lazy when i read everything you've all been doing! i don't do a damn thing all day. i don't have the energy or motivation! i cleaned my room out that ONE day and that was it. I barely even want to cook. I'm so uncomfortable and wanting baby to just come out. yesterday i went out with my 3 friends for lunch to a japanese hibachi and had a great time, but was very glad to be back home and out of the heat. it's low - mid 90's here every day and i'd just rather not have to deal with it.

hi girls :flower:

Well i'll break the mould here as I actually did have a good nights sleep with only 2 trips to the loo! I did have bad heartburn last night though.

I've had a lovely weekend - went to visit my best friend yesterday (she's also preggers!) for a bbq, and today we went for a lovely walk up to highgate village for a sunday roast with friends, it was awesome! we all had brolly's and boots and braved the rain, but it was very cosy inside. I had roast pork then sticky toffee pud after. SO yummy - perfect british food for a rainy day.

Ashley and Starglow - i hear you I do NOT want to go overdue at ALL!! I really want this baby out now but i'd like her to come after the 22nd and before 29th June. No, not fussy at all haha :haha:

It's been ages since me and DH had :sex:, well penetration anyway, we do other stuff!! But I guess i'm going to have to start gearing up to get this baby out right! It's just the last time we did it, it really hurt and I swelled up and my veins were sore, I just didn't think it was the best idea. I suppose I should get practising though. I am taking EPO and drinking RLT every day now, and had a 2 mile walk today.

Glad you're feeling a bit better hch! :kiss:

Speaking of nesting, I had all these plans for this afternoon after lunch but i'm so full now I can't face it. DS's room is a total tip, I really do need to sort it out!

I've still got the runs :( not good! All very well while I'm at home but what happens when I go out. Food is going through me!

that's a good sign though starglow!! woohoo not long to go girls.. :happydance:

starglow, just make sure you're drinking PLENTY of fluids! would hate for you to get dehydrated and feel sick.

sounds like everyone is trying to get a bit of jiggy in!

starglow the runs is a good sign it means your body is having a good clear out but make sure you keep yourself hydrated :)

im jealous of all those who havent had heartburn! its bloody torture!

Thanks , yep drinking loads of water. Aw just had a lovely shower and the bed clothing should be dry and back on the bed soon. Fresh sheets lovely.

Aw my belly button ' tries' going flat at night and the it's back to being in first thing. Very strange.

Feels good to have got lots done this weekend. Ashley if your body is telling you to relax and do very little then that's what u need. I do as much as I can before flaking out.

Dying to know which order we'll all be having our babies In :) due Dates are fairly accurate tho. I mean according to my original dates I should have been the 26th June and cause of technology they put Me back to July 2nd/3rd so who knows. Oooooohhhh it's exciting. If I go 2 weeks over that's 17th July omg!!!!!!!! Nooooooooo it's not happening.

im hoping not to go overdue as im allowed to go over by 16 days and that takes me to the 11th july!! eeeeeeek i have a feeling it will be ashley and ailey who are next!

im not looking forward to going to bed! it feels like baby is going to fall out my bum hole again! i swear his legs are longer then mine too!

ok heres a question for you! stupid i know! but is it your body telling you to go into labour or does your baby just decide he is coming out??? im going to look this up as my preggo brain is in overdrive! :lol:

oh my life! did i really just ask that question! please ignore! hahahahahaha!

Wow, 16 days is a lot! I think I remember at my childbirth class they told us the most they allow is one week overdue.

Aw I'm cosy in bed now watching rubbish on tv.

Gonna get as much around the house sorted by Thursday which is when I finish work. I want to enjoy my 2 weeks off (or whatever it'll be) before baby arrives. Wanna relax, watch films, see some friends and just enjoy my time off before the madness begins. My goal - 4 days to get everything done.

Hope everyone sleeps well x

It's because I don't want to be induced this time , but thats as far as I can go and then I will have to be induced because the risk of the placenta not working properly becomes greater, that's why I hope I don't go overdue :)

Im hoping very much not to be induced either, at my clinic they schedule an induction date around your due date automatically. I have to tell them to cancel it. They don't allow you to go more than a week over though, and will reschedule induction. At my appt on Fri my ob actually asked if anyone had talked to me about induction yet. Im guessing we will talk about it at my next appointment.

Laying in bed even though its only 5 pm and I didn't get out of bed until 11 am! I just feel so tired all the time... A little bit ago it was feeling like baby was trying to rip her way out..

Hi ladies!

I'm jealous of those of you who don't have heartburn! Although Ashley, you've had to put up with so many painful movements from your LO so it's probably only fair that you escaped the heartburn :)

hch- I've heard a LOT of different theories about when baby "decides" to come! I heard that a chemical is released from baby's lungs when they're "fully developed" which triggers hormone releases or something that starts labour. No idea whether that's true or not, but I thought it was an interesting theory.

When I was just seeing my mw, they told me they'd induce me at 40 weeks due to LO size, but the consultant pretty much said that they want to wait it out and see if LO comes on his own. My last appointment is scheduled for the 24th and if nothing has happened by then I'm going to ask what the options are (i.e. getting a sweep?). I'm REALLY hoping I don't go over! My mom is visiting from the U.S. from June 22nd - July 12th... so if I go 2 weeks over then she'd literally only have like 2 days with us after LO is born.

Seriously... sometime next weekend would really work best for me :haha: Hopefully baby will agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->