****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

ahhh girls i know what you mean im all ready and waiting for this baby to come now!! oh's sister recons this wednesday for some funny reason.. hmm.. i dont mind either way lol just want him here now!! 2 people on my facebook have both had their babies at 36 weeks this weekend really odd!! he needs to hurry up now i dont want to end up getting induced :( got midwife in the morning cant wait!! hoping he is engaged!!

Hi all :) i'm in the hospital right now, recovering. My little lady was born today. Short story, i went in on friday to be checked for labor but it turned out to be false labor. As soon as i home my water started leaking and continued that night. Called my doctor on saturday morning, they told me to come in, confirmed it was my waters and induced me. Elora Rose was born sunday at 12:30 :) I will post a more complete story in the birth announcement area later, after I have a nap.

Attachments

• IMG_1489.jpg
    IMG_1489.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
Blue starlight. 2nd cupcake baby. Congratulations. She's lovely. Well done Hun. Looking forward to hearing all about yor experience. Fab pics.
Xxx

Wow congratulations she is a gorgeous little thing, looks like she has lots of hair. Hope your ok and recovering well

I have a feeling this month is going to fly with all our babies arriving. That's two cupcakes here already early! Ill be able to update that I've had her etc from the hospital but won't be able to upload pics on here till I'm home. My iPhone and iPad don't let me. Altho I'm sure there'll be some on fb as all our family in Ireland will be waiting.

I am the same will be able to update here but no pics.I will be able to put them on facebook though looks like we might all have to wait till everyone is home

Morning all! Slept better last night. Going to have a lazy day today after I've dropped Amber at nursery.

I don't know why but I've had a feeling all along that baby will be early but I keep telling myself she will late. I just don't want to be induced this time as I really want a waterbirth.

Congrats bluestarlight! xx

Strawberry, hope all goes well with the midwife. x

Starglow, not long now til you finish work x

Can I just add a quick rant?

I''m a little fed up with my mum and others, but my mum likes a drink or 2 in the evenings...fine, but she is supossed to be on standby for taking me to hospital as Paul hasn't passed his test yet. I've asked her if she thinks she should maybe not drink for the next few weeks, or just to have the one. But she said oh well work it out somehow...well TBH that's not what I want to hear. I want to know for definate that I can get to the hospital. Paul said he will just drive if he has to. He is insured on my car and can drive it with L plates, but I also have to be 'able' to drive whilst he is.
One of my friends has offered to be on stand by if my mum can't take me, which I really appreciate, but she shouldn't have to.

Also I've been keeping in touch with my friends and they all expect me to still be driving to see them which is like 30 mins away. I just don't want to be doing that at this stage. I could have the baby any minute. They've all got kids too so know what it is like.

Sorry about that.... :blush:

wow congrats bluestarlight! She is gorgeous :kiss:
I'm feeling a little jealous of these early cupcake babies. Like Ailey i've always felt this LO will come early too but now I'm thinking she'll probably be late! I should start preparing myself to go over so I don't get annoyed if I do :haha:
I'll be able to update from my phone too but no pics til I get home. So exciting!!

I've got my bikini wax today - BRICKING IT!!!!!! DH thinks it will make me go into labour! I'm going to see how I feel, def need my legs done anyway but if it's too painful near the foof i'm going to stop her. eeek.

Ailey sorry about your issues with your mom - I hope it works out. At least your friend has offered to take you instead but I know I would be a bit upset too. Also I think your friends should TOTALLY come to you at this late stage in your pregnancy! Why don't you do an afternoon tea thing and invite them round?

strawbs good luck with MW today

Starglow nearly finished work you must be so looking forward to it. I'm bloody well working THIS week thurs, fri and sat. I'm going to messaging you girls from work no doubt. Going to call cab company in advance and see if they're comfortable with taking 9 month pregnant woman home :haha:

congrats bluestarlight! what a gorgeous bundle you have there!

ailey i feel the same! my sister is on standby this week as she took a weeks holiday just incase i go early so she can have the boys as there school is literally a minutes walk from her house ! she rang me yesterday to say she is going on holiday to bournemouth for a couple of days! now i know i wont go early as i have never gone early but thats not the point! dont offer if your not going to be here , now im bloody fretting as i have no idea what to do with the boys if baby comes this week!

i wont even say anything about my so called friends! they are not interested at the minute! but as soon as my due date comes and baby is here they will all be knocking at my door!

hope all goes well at the mw strawberry.

had a stitch in my left hand side all night! i have tried googling it ( i know naughty!) but i cant seem to find anything that relates to what it might be! i can barely walk as its so painful! i reckon baby is lying on a nerve! only had 2 hours sleep aswell! boohoo!

Good morning ladies!

Bluestarlight- congratulations!! Beautiful pictures! you must be so excited that Elora is here... looking forward to reading your story :)

I also will probably be updating here re: birth. I added a bookmark in my iPhone to this page so I can find it quickly :haha: DH and I had a talk yesterday and he REALLY doesn't want us to post anything on FB until after LO is born and we've had time to notify friends/family (especially since my entire family lives in a different timezone). So I'll be posting on here most likely since I won't be 'allowed' to announce it to the rest of the world until later :p

Strawberry- I've had several people telling me that I'll go into labour on Wednesday (it's a full moon, which apparently is supposed to be significant??) As long as it works I don't care! :) How did your appt go?

Ailey- glad you were able to sleep better! I slept in till 10am... heaven! It's been a few weeks since I've been able to sleep much later than 7 or 8. Also, I agree with Lilly--could you organize a group tea or lunch or something and invite several of your friends to come visit you? They should really be more understanding, especially since they have their own kids... And hopefully your mom will realize soon that you really need to be able to count on her! Feel free to rant anytime, I know it helps me sometimes just to be able to get it out. :hugs:

Lilly- good luck with the waxing! I've never even had it done so I can't imagine how it will feel. I tried this week to take care of it myself (scissors, Nair, etc), but I can't SEE let alone reach where I need to be :blush: I might try again this week...

Starglow- just a few more days and counting!! exciting!

Morning
Wow congrats bluestarlight she is beautiful!

I caught up on posts last night, had a fab weekend away at the wedding, weather stayed lovely and sunny and managed to stay up late too, the hotel was beautiful and our room was lovely with a bathroom with roll top bath and wet room and lake views!

My name is Claire, like Ailey said :D and not on FB. I will be able to update at hospital from phone and should be able to put pic up on twitter?

Lilly glad your veins are not too bad in the consultants view.

Had a few more bh over the weekend, had a few people saying they think I'll have baby in next week, I'm not sure but I hope so! I have mw tomorrow hopefully baby is engaging.

Ailey I'm with you on the friend thing, my friend who lives 30 min away is expecting me to drive to her on thursday no mention of coming here, she hasn't even been to my house in the 4 years we have lived here! Not sure if I will go yet.

Sorry some of you suffering with heartburn, I haven't had it bad since beginning of pregnancy, I get a little in a morning but goes after breakfast. My main complaint is hip/groin pain after the weekend.

Yay for your last few days Starglow! I know I want to get oven and fridge cleaned this week and more baby washing done and dusted.

Oooo the full moon is supposed to be significant, didn't realise it was this Wednesday, could be interesting for us ladies!

Be funny if two of us go into labour the same day lol

I ended back up in bed this morning! Im not feeling great, bit washed out, headachey etc. I'll get up soon, showered and start working through my to do list in-between lessons.
X

Lilly, good luck with the waxing!! you are braver than me! take it easy at work this week too.

Foxforce, glad you had a good weekend!

Hch, hope the stitch has gone! Must be how baby is laying.

I won't be able to update here from my phone in hospital, I can only get facebook on my phone so will update there after friends have all had their texts. I'm not planning on staying in long so should be able to come home and update you ladies with a pic.

Feeling a bit puffy today, my hands are hot and fat. So that's my cue to do nothing today :thumbup:

heya ladies hope all is well cant beleive the second summer cupcake is here!!! how exciting!!! congrats bluestarlight!!! she is beautiful!!!!

i didnt realise about full moon on wednesday ohhh thatl be interesting!!!!!

well midwife went very well he is fully engaged she couldnt feel his head at all and only a little of his neck :) hoping he isnt going to take too long now!!!

Nooooooo :( feeling really yucky. I got up and showered to drop hubby to train station. Came back and had lunch. I'm wrecked. I'm having a really brilliant day energy wise followed by a through the floor energy day. Keeps happening. Think I over did it yesterday. The thought Of teaching now is hell. I can hardly move off the sofa :( thanks hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->