****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Morning all!

Not much going on here this weekend. just popping into town for a few presents for people birthdays/anniversarys/fathers day etc. Amber is going swimming with my mum today.

Still getting BH's today. hoping it turns into something. Keep feeling a little nauseous on and off too.

Strawberry, where abouts in Bodmin are you? I have family there. You've probably even heard of my uncle with his teapots...?

xx

morning girls!!

Right my baby brain has hit maximum today and I was looking on FB to see who is who with the summer cupcakes.... I'm so used to calling all of you by your BnB names that i've forgotten some real names!! This is who I remember:

Ailey is Ailey
Ashley is Ashley
Starglow is Ashley (confusing! haha)
Foxforce is ...Hayley
Hch is... Hayley?!
Flybee is... Tanya (??)
Strawberry is Amy
Itsy is... Leigh (?)
Lolley is Kelly

please don't hate me if I'm wrong!! :haha:

Am i right?! And Lilly is Lilly!!

xx

I live smack bang in the middle of town centre! i dunno whats your uncles name? .. just realised your only in devon haha should pay more attention to where you all are really!! ahhh well if your ever around give me a shout :)

i been getting bh too never really paid much attention to them before but they deffo getting stronger further on i get!

morning girls!!

Right my baby brain has hit maximum today and I was looking on FB to see who is who with the summer cupcakes.... I'm so used to calling all of you by your BnB names that i've forgotten some real names!! This is who I remember:

Ailey is Ailey
Ashley is Ashley
Foxforce is Hayley
Flybee is... Tanya (??)
Strawberry is Amy
Itsy is... Leigh (?)
Lolley is Kelly

xx

its confusing isnt it :lol: got me right ... im not sure about flybee i havent found her yet and i thought Hayley was Hch :lol:

oh god!! i've got it wrong already :wacko: Sorry foxforce and Hch!! Foxforce is Tanya??

correct me if i'm wrong girls :kiss:

Isn't foxforce claire?

hch is hayley.

Strawberry, my uncle is andy titcomb, he lives is st mabyn. he makes teapots for a living! my auntie is a teacher at st mabyn school.

dont think foxforce has facebook pretty sure theres a few posts back saying shes on twitter??

i dunno i dont recognise the name Ailey!

I dunno where I got claire from....I think strawberry is right foxforce is on twitter.

haha Lilly-- I was trying to figure out the EXACT same thing this morning! I was looking at the pictures that strawberry posted but had to double check that "Amy" was strawberry :blush:

You've got me right though :)

Thanks for making the list!

Hahaha this name thing is hilarious hehe. Hch is Hayley yes. It took me a while to realise strawberry was Amy but I recognised your nursery on fb lol. Kelly will always be lolley to me lol.

I caught up on posts last night but was too tired to post. What a day yesterday. Hair appointment was fab. So nice to be blonde again with no roots showing. Met my friend who's due next week at 12pm. Was meant to be for lunch but turned into lunch, shopping, coffee when hubby joined us, back to ours for dinner, then out with hubby to collect box of clothes from post depot from a cousin, ended up at a friends and got home after 10 pm !!!!!! Omg I now wrecked today lol.

Got some really cute baby clothes from hubby's cousin who's baby was born so massive she never got to wear much of her 0-3mths. So its all drying out on the washing line since this morning. Gonna organise baby's chest of drawers into size order as Its hard to remember what sizes they all are. All I can say is Irish sizing is weird. All seems massive to over here!

Mil, when she comes, is bringing a massive suitcase of 0-3mths & 3-6mths clothing. She's been buying since Christmas. So it's an incentive to clear the wardrobe which is mostly done now. Gotta attack the airing cupboard next!

People are so generous with babies! Friends last night gave us a few things including the most beautiful White pram blanket. People have knitted things for us who we don't even know. Aaaahhhhh we need more room to store it all lol

Beautiful sunny day and i haven't an ounce of energy to leave the house.

I'm getting braxton hicks now. So much so I actually yelped out loud yesterday with one taking me by surprise. They aren't hurting just tightens up and bump goes rock hard. I full term today.

Hope everyone's ok and Lilly hows you hair? Must have been uncomfortable yesterday with all that pain!

I wonder how mama Africa is getting on With her new baby.

Xxxxxx

morning girls!!

Ailey is Ailey
Ashley is Ashley
Foxforce is ...Hayley
Hch is... Hayley?!
Flybee is... Tanya (??)
Strawberry is Amy
Itsy is... Leigh (?)
Lolley is Kelly

xx

thanks for this :) it is lovely having you all on facebook but is confusing!
not sure about flybee i dont have a tanya on my fb have i missed her post? fox is only on twitter :( I'm not on there and yep hch is hayley.

Ailey has posted she has pains! hope its getting going for her :)

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! How can we be this close to due dates!!!! I hope I don't go over!

hahaha at the names ! yes im hayley! :lol: foxforce claire? or is that flybee!?

ailey hows the pains? send some this way! :p

last night i actually thought baby was break through my butt! i have no idea what he is doing in there! but its very very uncomfortable! still having that weird feeling on my cervix , i would like a window to just so i can see whats going on!

hospital bag is actually ready and waiting upstairs by the door! just wrote a list of things that need adding on the day like mp3 , notes, steri bottles and milk etc!
i have never been this excited to go into labour! i cant wait! im hoping as its my third it will be pretty quick! wishful thinking! :lol:

I'm not going over wooooo :)

Hch I hated yesterday all those pains were awful hope yours are better today. My bags are done and ready too, I'm the same just things like notes etc to grab as I leave.

lee said im not allowed to go into labour until tuesday as he has a big interview at work for a promotion on monday! :lol: anytime after this is fine for him! hahahahaha! did you say it was the 20th lolley for you c section! ?

Wow the 20th is so close. Just over a week.

Hch it's good to hear you're excited when you've been through labour twice before. :) x

After all the food talk in the past 2 days, I made tuna melts for lunch (yummy!!) and I have blueberry/lemon scones in the oven now... I can smell them!!

and now I'm eating one! :happydance: mmhm... they turned out really good. Thanks for the ideas! :)

hch- DH and I have agreed that next weekend would really work best for us as well :p I keep joking that it needs to be AFTER the 19th, because then DH will have to wait an entire year before he gets his first "official" Father's Day :p (is Father's Day the same day in the U.K.?)

For some reason I thought Lolley's section was scheduled for the 22nd?

Yay to full term starglow!

unfortunately pains aren't doing anything. Just waddled around town for 2 hours, now I'm just aching all over.

Baby is feeling very low and I'm feeling lots of pressure. But I don't think it's anything more than braxton hicks. Bummer.

Itsy, lemon and blueberry scones sound yummy.

Hch, my midwife rackons I could have this baby in under 3 hours as Amber's labour was 3.5 hours. I'm excited about labour too as odd as that sounds!

It sounds great that you are excited Ailey. Puts me slightly more at ease. :)

I had a tuna melt for lunch yesterday at Starbucks and then dinner today tuna, sweetcorn & pasta. Yum. Love love love tuna. I have it in work too with a jacket (baked) potato.

Finally I got bumps drawers all organised for her clothes. Also made space in the wardrobe too. Still more to do tho. I'm really rubbish at relaxing when I know there's things to be done. Mess drives me mad but I haven't got any energy today at all to do much.

Tomorrow I could go watch hubby refereeing football matches all day and mingle with a whole lot of families I don't know. It's not sounding appealing to me right now (other than i want to support him) I'd rather go to mothercare and buy nursing bra's, then town for baby hangers and then sadly get on with sorting our storage situation out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->