****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

But you can still go into labour and baby not be engaged! Doesn't mean it won't happen soon hun. Baby can engage up to two hours before being born.

Ladies what bra size were u this trimester and what size nursing bra's did u buy?
I'm a 36 D now. Prefer not to be measured right now but I'll have to be. No clue otherwise apart from your cup size maybe going up two sizes????

That is true Starglow I do know that but strange how you want baby to be engaged.

I need to go get nursing bra but I shall need to be measured, I am 36dd at the mo so god knows what size I will need! Where are you going for them? I wear Mothercare at the moment and already have a mamas and papas nursing bra in 36dd, probably use a vest with support for sleeping in also.

no she didnt book an induction in dont think they do here unless you do go late il probably get offered a sweep at the next appointment if i havent had him by then! i too like starglow said wouldnt worry about baby not being engaged really can happen last minute doesnt mean you go into labour naturally because baby isnt engaged :)

i give up with bras they do my head in i rarely wear one at home or sit with the straps undone :lol:

Well I've been wearing mothercare but other than at 6 weeks and some time in my 2nd tri that's all I've bought. (was measured both times). Someone mentioned stretchy ones on here a while back. Dying to know where they were bought from. Some people use the sleep bra's for day time x

The mamas and papas is a stretchy one - so it goes with the milk in your boobs, haven't really wore it yet, thought I'd save it for after.

I didn't realise they booked inductions here before you went over, she did say I should have got the appointment after seeing the consultant back at 14 weeks when I booked out but they never said I had to book out when I left, so she rang up for the appoint today, not sure if it is to do with the group strep b?

Ah thanks foxforce. You might have saved me a trip to mothercare. I can go straight into town instead to do everything I need to do and pop into mamas and papas while I'm
There. Mothercare is opposite direction lol x

Ok last post for a bit lol .... I'm booked in to have my eye lashes tinted on Friday and a lash perm on Saturday. I used to have it done loads before pregnancy. My lashes are really long and they look great when they're curled up and rich black. Means I won't have to worry about much make up after birth. (altho mascara looks fab over dyed lashes lol). Just treating myself while i can :) bring on the pampering. I'd love to book a massage but that's so not gonna happen lol.

chatty again today :)

lilly- im still having those pains, hope the appointment goes well.

foxforce- glad everything is well with you

bras - this pregnancy has been strange for me, i havnt changed in size at all, i went up 2 cup sizes with both the boys.

I also have the midwife tomorrow and it's quite scary as it will be the last time i see her before baby is here :shock:

Hey foxforce, glad your appointment went well! Re: engagement... at 36 weeks my LO was engaged, then at 37 he wasn't... but I'm still hoping he comes SOON! And thanks for letting us know about your 'scheduled' induction... I want to ask at my next appointment what they're planning to do!

Starglow- enjoy getting pampered :) I had my lashes dyed last week (together with a facial... it was pure heaven!)

re: bras I don't think I can be helpful since I don't visit/know any of the stores in the U.K. In NL they use different sizes (I have no idea which size I am here) and I haven't been fitted for one in the U.S. since Feb. I'll have to figure it out at some point, but I have 2 to start off with and will probably put it off as long as possible :p

Happy 38 weeks to us! (and 'almost' to strawberry, starglow, and foxforce!) :)

Lolley- I think it's SUPER exciting that your LO will be here next week! I'm so curious what it's going to be like to finally 'meet' mine. Most days I still find it hard to believe that I'm actually going to have a baby within a few weeks (plus, I cannot WAIT for most of the pregnancy symptoms to go away!). And the fact that you know the actual date is really great :)

oooh pampered - yes please! I had my toenails done today, classic red colour, they look fab. So after my hair coloured and cut, and legs/bikini waxed - i'm all done :)

Bra wise, i'm 36 D now and have bought same in nursing bras as they always have extra give in the cups.

Foxforce wow can't believe you have induction date booked!! i'll let you guys know what my MW says, app is in an hour.

Lolley can't believe you are having your baba next week!! so amazing! I hope mine comes next week too.

Re engagement i was told at my 40wk appointment with MW that DS wasn't engaged and then i went into labour that evening - so it doesn't matter whether you are or aren't.

It's a gorgeous hot day here in london, going to amble down to MW app now and then go for an ice cream after and read my pregnancy mag in the sun! Wish you girls were all in london and we could all meet up in the park would be fab wouldn't it :winkwink:

would be fab lilly!! its lovely here today too

i forgot that lolley is having her baby next week eeeek so exciting!!! wonder if anyone else will pop before then!! im still quite worried il pop when mil is away... ahh well i gues it serves them right for going away so close to du date

Thanks re the bra's everyone.

I see mw on Monday and then 2 days before due date.

Got some housework done. Luckily hubby is coming with me to get everything done in town. Good news is friends cancelled later so I'll be coming home to relax thank goodness

i dont get to see my mw til next thursday! it would have been just over 3 weeks since i saw her last! im due next saturday! i cant believe it , its only just hit me! and lolley is having her baby girl next wednesday! OMG! im so excited! bras sizes, i was a 34b , im now a 36d!

im still having the pains in my cervix, infact im just having pains everywhere now, cramps, stretching, nerves! i have never been so moany!

oh dear hope it eases off hch!!

starglow ive just done some housework too gave the tiles in the shower a good ol scrub and the rest of the bathroom and been on me hands and knees scrubbin the kitchen floor :lol:

strawberry-- I'm impressed! There's NO way I'm getting on my hands/knees to clean! Your place must be sparkling by now!

im a clean freak anyway i hate mess! lol :D i reclean everything just because i get bored too which isnt so good but everything is sparkly clean ... i always clean the kitchen floor on my hands and knees its only that room and the bathroom with lino flooring and really no point buying a mop and bucket when ive got nowhere to store one lol its set the braxton hicks off again mind :lol: there getting tighter last day or so!

Oh dear hch Maybe a sign of things to come!

I've done 3 loads of washing, made lunch, washed up and will make dinner little later. Was going to clean the oven but thought I'd wait until a duller day. Prob put the hoover round later too.

I'm just sat in the garden now but the sun is lovely and hot, got my factor 30 on so I'm ok. Argh need to go to the toilet now :dohh:

It's so exciting that your having your little girl next week Lolley!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->