****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

wow, you have been a chatty lot today! Just been to a friends house for lunch and now I'm sat in the garden with the netbook whilst watching Amber play.

Glad all appointments went well today. I have mine in the morning.

Re bras, I'm currently wearing 36C they seem to have enough room so I won't bother with anymore now. I got mine from peacocks for £5 each.

back from MW app --- all is well, baby still 4/5ths engaged and back to the left which is good. HB is 145bpm. They won't book me in for a sweep here until i'm 41 weeks, she said to me better to try RLT, walking, pineapple, curries and most important SEX!! So i've let DH know, he better be ready tonight :haha:

They've booked me for consultant app at 41 weeks and only from there do they book induction date but i don't have to be induced if i don't want to - they'll let me go 16 days over. I REALLY HOPE I'M NOT OVERDUE!! Everyone seems to think i'll be early for some reason but my MW said you can't tell at all - so i'm preparing myself either way.

She also said yes 2nd babies come quicker and i may not have time for an epi (eek!) and also that 2nd time moms usually don't have an epi if they've had one before. well i definitely want the option, guess will just have to see how i feel.

I can't believe we're coming to the end of our pregnancy journey girls, in a way i'm going to miss being preggers, going to miss her move inside me... Where will we all migrate to, the baby club? though i guess we should start a new thread not in the pregnancy discussion bit. It will be the end of an era!! :haha:

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

oooo lilly they will let you go 16 days over too! i hope we dont have to wait that long! i tried to have an epi with jack but didnt have time as he just flew out! but its always nice to have he option :)

are we not allowed to stay in here? or do we have to move ?

glad appointment went well :)

ailey im going to peacocks as the bras sound like a bargain! thanks for letting me know xx

Sounds like your appoint went well Lilly apart from the 16 day overdue date! I certainly don't want to be induced that's for sure, so come on cupcakes get a wriggle on!

Not sure about you guys but last 2 days I started with nausea again, apparently this can happen.

Ailey I am also going go look for those bras, have a feeling our store doesn't sell maternity things.

16 days over?? that seems like a long time ive been told il only be allowed to go 12 days over .. hopefully you dont go too far over though!!

it does seem weird that all our pregnancies will be over soon gone very quick!! i remember when most of us were finding out the sex of lo's and alsorts!! we will all deffo have to stay together when they are here and watch them grow :)

glad your apt went well lilly.They give you a sweep at 7 days over at my hospital, i had one with Jake and he went 10 days in total the sweep def helped though i had a show the next day so it got things moving.

No they wont let us stay here we will have to start a new thread, but at least we can all stay together :dance:

Yes I agree Strawberry we must stay in touch.

I think 12 days is the max amount of days here for going over due, I do not believe you will go so long anyway.

i want my baby now :( everything is ready and waiting and just pottering around re folding bits and bobs ... everyone says to enjoy the quiet while i can... but its boring!! :lol: hopefully the full moon will hav some effect on some of us tomoro night!!

yeah i really doubt i will go over that much, esp considering my waters broke spontaneously with DS at 40w2d. I will DIE if i'm 16 days over, can you imagine - longest 16 days ever!!

We'll start a new summer cupcake thread over in baby club girls:) How exciting to be posting pics of our babies too!! We'll wait til we've all had our babies before crossing over I reckon.

eeeek so close now!xxxx

I have just seen my friend has gone into labour she is on the way to hospital, was due 10 days before me :) its so exciting

I went to homebase earlier as i needed to get a picture frame i could only get from there. This random man waiting at the till said your brave arn't you coming out?????? while looking at my bump! it's the 1st comment like that i have had but thought how rude! Am i supposed to stay house bound from now on :wacko:

good idea lilly!!!

exciting for your friend lolley!! and how bloody rude was that bloke!! hate people like that especially when it comes from men!! lol

Our store doesn't sell maternity stuff either, I bought mine online :)

I don't mind going overdue, as long as it's not by much and I don't have to be induced.

I'm feeling a little queasy this afternoon :x

Well Mamas and papas don't stock the maternity bra's here or in fact any of the nearby stores lol...ah well. I'll get to mothercare hopefully inbetween working tomorrow.

Glad your appointments went well ........ You'd need to eat a heck of a lot of pineapple for it to help lol.

Had pain and bh in the middle of town earlier...ouch ! It's getting harder to walk around lol..... Just an observation not moaning lol.

We visited the nursery. Its good, well run and only for a max of 21 chikdren and it's in beautiful grounds. Cannot believe we'd have to pay £100 admin costs plus £400 deposit which you only get back if your child stays a full year! Good grief. Seems like another life to me. Think I'd be happier for my baby to be starting at 9 months than 6 months but we'll see.

Woohoooo last full day tomorrow. my 'line manager' is so absent minded he probably has forgotten it's my last day lol. I don't want a fuss and have to finish by chasing them to discuss my new contract for next year....lovely lol

My sister had to be induced and she had no problems at all. She was induced at 12pm, contractions started at 3 30pm and she had her baby at 7pm.

Also re thread...... Great idea to keep cupcakes going over in baby club. Just be prepared that as we're all having our little ones there could be a lull on here while we settle into our new lives. ( or maybe there wont be ) We could arrange a rough date to move over so we all know where we are.

eeek bet your looking forward to your last day at work hun!!!

thats good about your sisters induction everyone always seems to make it sound like a horror story and most ive heard end up in emergancy csections :( really not keen on bieng induced but i guess if it comes to it we all havent really got any choice!!

thats a good idea about a rough date.. im sure everyone will be able to keep in contact via facebook aswell as here if we dont get time sometimes i just update via my phone if im lazy and cant be bothered ... infact when oh is here i very rarely come on here!! we arent writing when we go into hospital on facebook... just going to announce when he is here after its calmed down a bit

Well a rough date........ Say I'm due 3rd July (2nd hospital notes/ 3rd mw notes) the latest I'd go would be 17th July so we could look at moving over then at the latest date ( couple of days after maybe). But then if we're all in touch and haven't gone over due we could move over earlier. Just a suggestion . At least that way the thread could be set up and we'd all know where to be by then.

Oh what a bummer on the nursing bras Starglow :( The nearest M&P's store doesn't sell underwear but the factory outlet does which is just a little further away, shame you don't know your size as they have a 3 for £15 online but only in certain sizes now.

Great that your sister's induction went so smoothly also. Bet your getting excited Starglow about work I hope you don't need to chase up things for when you return.

Ailey nice to know I'm not alone in the nausea :sick: I'll check Peacocks online :thumbup:

Oh I meant to mention that my fundal height measured at 37cm so baby has slowed a little, no bad thing as it's only a cm out.

Have to take one of the cars for it's MOT tomorrow, hope and pray but we believe we are going to need a couple of tyres, lets hope it's nothing more.

Right think I'm going to shower then start to prepare dinner, it's starting to cloud over a little here now.

I saw that online foxforce. Ah speaking of clouds you've just reminded me I must take the washing in off the line. Was hubby's job but he's snoozing lol.

Also why aren't you on Facebook hun? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->