****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

getting cloudy here too... :lol: wake your oh up and get him to do it ... i would .. haha ... my oh told me off yesterday because he doesnt get to do any housework and he feels guilty that i do it all and the majority of the cooking and make him a lunch for work... he takes the bins out for me but i do everything else :/ i dont mind doing it i quite enjoy it hmm maybe i should start letting him do more before he gets too used to it :lol:

Just never bothered with it to be honest, got on fine without it. I don't know if I'd have the time to use it to be honest and there is a lot of bitching that goes on with some of the staff at work I hear about, I know a few who have deleted their accounts with the hassle. We have a lot of childish people who have nothing to do but stick their noses in others business.

Yes Strawberry you should get him doing bits, my dh doesn't do much but he'll at least put hoover round, dust, wash up and d.i.y bits and pieces.

I can smell bbq's .....

he would be more than happy to do it i just end up doing it all when hes at work cause im bored :lol: hate sitting still for too long .. i supose though when baby is here i wont be constantly bored so he can help out and run around after me :)

ooohhhh bbq's yummy!! love a good bbq!!

gah i know what you mean about facebook sometimes its more hassle then its worth i also think alot of people share waaaay too much info on there i can literally know what some people are doing at most times of the day where they are and who they are with... nightmare!! ive not ever had trouble with it myself but i know alot of people who have... most people just dont think before they type lol

They need a New Mums section here. I know some of us already have kids but you're still new mums to our cupcakes. The baby club looks like it's very toddler orientated plus it doesn't look like a 'groups' place. We could get kicked out like last time. I'll look and see what other options are on here!

About the new group...in the section on here 'groups and discussions' there is a 'baby and parenting' section. We could move over there when the last of us has popped!

Just had some pamper time with my princess! She's just had a lovely bubble bath and hair washed. And now I have painted her toenails :) she loves it and it's a nice bit of mummy daughter quality time xx

i........ don't even know what to say to you all. you've been SO chatty, it's impossible for me to just jump in lol i've read through everything though.

probably gonna try and :sex: tonight or tomorrow, see if we can get anything started. OH is getting upset and says the baby never wants to play with him anymore and she doesn't like him anymore lol usually he pokes her and she sticks her feet out and he "tickles" them, but the past few days she's been pretty unresponsive to him. she moves when she wants to and that's it.

i'm not going to say anything publicly on facebook when i go into labor, so i'll try to update on here or maybe i'll send a reply to the message we had going on facebook. my grandparents and aunt live about an hour away from me, and i do NOT want them to show up at the hospital! i've already spoken to my parents and told them that they are not to say anything. i don't particularly like my grandparents, they have done some pretty crappy things to my parents and have treated my sister and i poorly at times. i don't think they mean to do malicious things, it's just their personality and they will never change. they don't get it when they do something wrong, and if you try to talk to them about it they get seriously offended and it's just a big fiasco. i love them to death, but can't deal with the stress of being around them while i'm in the hospital. my aunt is on my facebook, so i cannot allow the news to leak on there.

If I had my way I wouldn't say anything on fb about going Into labour. I have a feeling hubby will want to. I've said I don't want updates. We'll let our immediate family know and a few best friends. Hopefully here too :)

i'm not updating on facebook either - only once we've had our LO and our friends and family know - i'll update you guys on here though, of course!!

Anyone feeling mad at their friends btw? My best friend who is preggers too, we are very close and she's not the problem... it's my other friends who I feel a bit... neglected!! Like, not replying to my texts and stuff like that. I just feel invisible sometimes. Especially my single/no children friends. I know i should expect this to happen - but being emotional and hormonal doesn't help and i can't help but feel annoyed at them for not keeping in touch with me as often. I don't know.. sorry for mini rant. Sometimes i just feel people can be so self involved and rude without meaning to, esp in a big city like london. GRRR. Well at least i have my amazing DH and DS and beautiful baby girl on the way.

deffo know what you mean lilly... they will all be interested when baby is here though and then disapear again... by the looks of it this is how it goes alot of the time!!

I just watched Baby Hospital on ITV. It was really sad :(

I have one friend who is really jealous and I am careful what I say around her. She kind of forgets I'm pregnant! It's just about her and how much weight She's lost! It's really sad but I'm not dwelling on it. All my other friends have been great.
Lilly London can be a cold place. I lived there for 3 years. We'll have to meet up at some stage. I'm only an 45-60 mins on the train from Waterloo :)

lilly - i was feeling that way too, but i only had 3 friends. one doesn't talk to me at all anymore but i wasn't very close with her so i don't much care. the other two were making me feel really bad for a while with their going out and not inviting me, and never wanting to hang out with me. but one of them is pregnant now too so now she knows how it feels. OH and I are the first out of our close friends to fall pregnant, so it's a really hard adjustment.

I Watched baby hospital too Starglow, had me blubbing :(

My friends have annoyed me too a couple of times, not inviting me out when I would have gone just won't have been drinking :shrug: and I mentioned yesterday about my friend expecting me to drive to her 30 mins away, she has not ever been to our home in over 4 years.

Had an uncomfortable evening with bubs, pressure and trouble just getting comfy.

Hope you all sleep well and me too!

I was in bed at 7 30 and it was at least 1230 before I fell asleep. I was so tired but couldn't settle.

The thing i love about Wednesday's is I have lunch with one of my best girl friends. I havent seen her in a month (in touch daily tho) as her mum is dying. It's so sad and I know what she's going through with brain cancer and watching her mum fade away. So I cant wait to see her but I know she's a wreck. I also know she's coming in cause of my last day. She's a sweetie. I told her not to but she wants a change of scene.

Lolley any news on your friend and her baby yet?

My app says that only 5% of ladies have their babies on their due dates and that 95% go within 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after. Funny old stats lol what about the ones who come much earlier lol. Ah well. Any time now.

Well everyone have a fab day. Xxxxxx

glad i'm not the only one with friend issues! Seems quite common esp when we are pregnant. Starglow - yes london can be a cold place... everyone is so wrapped up in careers/networking/parties etc it can be so shallow.
Ashley - when I had my DS at 25 I was the only one of my friends who was pregnant - i ended up moving back with my parents an hour away from london and felt very cut off from my previous life in london, so i know how feel.
I have one best friend ive had for years and although I have/had other close friends, she's the only one i really trust! It's just sad people you thought you were really close with don't bother calling you/returning calls etc.

ANYway rant over! Well ladies, FULL MOON tonight!! this is a really dumb blonde question, but would it be a full moon in the states and netherlands too? Excuse me for being stupid, i'll blame it on preggers brain!

My friend was due on the 7th June and she's still not had her baby yet!! She's gone quiet on FB so i wonder if she's in labour now... imagine 8 days overdue, i'd be so frustrated.

So the name game, on the first page of the thread i'm going to put our real names next to our bnb names, what do you guys think? Please tell me if i've left anyone out or got anyone wrong. We don't often hear from flybee and of course mama afrika anymore, i don't remember their real names! And FLGAL82 hasn't been on for many months now, wonder if i should take her off?? Don't remember her name either... anyone knows please let me know and i'll change it :flower:

x

morning ladies! miss moany here! lilly i know how you feel i havent spoke to my friends in ages as they just dont bother with me but i know they will make out on facebook that they care when really there not bothered but they will be once baby is here! TBH if they came over now i will probably be really snappy with them oh well!

full moon full moon! please let it be a sign! i have been awake since 12 37 last night! came down stairs to sleep but ended up being sick in the toilet for most of it! and then to top it all off everyone at school commented on how tired and miserable i look! :lol: thanks for that!

i think flybee is tanya but i could be wrong!

Hch sounds like it could be the start for you!!! you're the first one officially due, so you never know - exciting!
I kind of hope i DON'T go into labour tonight - I'm meant to be working tomorrow for 5 days, have a bday party on Sun too! haha, i'm so selfish.. poor LO will come whenever she wants. But i REALLY need the money and i'm actually looking forward to working as its such a nice team. (I may take that all back after my first day however :haha:)

good idea about putting names on front lilly!!

aww hch hope you feel better soon :( i couldnt get to sleep till 1am this morning!! lol took a while to get to sleep and was awake at 7 managed to get back to sleep for a little bit but not for long!

full moon full mooon!!! please work!!!.. i assume itd be the same elsewhere lilly but may be wrong lol!!

starglow- have a lovely last day at work

xx

Right i've done the names on the first page! I've not written any names i didn't know for sure.. so Flybee please confirm if you are indeed the mysterious Tanya! haha

I woke up at 5.30 for a wee and couldn't get back to sleep for ages, but I felt very cosy in my bed just dozing - started thinking about the actual birth and couldn't stop!

My MW said to me yesterday that if the age gap between children is 10 yrs it's classed as you having a first baby again, body and labour wise etc. I have 8 yrs gap so not far off, Lolley isn't your gap big too?
I really do feel like a first timer again in a lot of respects - am excited about the birth strangely enough, but nervous that it will be too quick for me to have an epi, or get to the hospital etc. Also with me having a different gender and all, it's all new to me to be having a girl, so used to willy's in the house now haha!!

hahahaha im used to willys too! A lady at school is convinced that this baby is a girl even tho i have seen his bits! but she is certain its a girl! LOL best not be or she will dressed as a boy for a while :lol:

my 2nd baby came 6 years after my 1st and it was very quick BUT im sure it was because i was induced. There is 4 1/2 years between baby and jack so i wonder how long i will be in labour for! i cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->